Fan zone in Warsaw

Open from 12 noon until the stadium opens, we are strongly advising supporters to use the designated area. We have been assured that supporters will be well catered for and safe in the Fanzone
--------------------

We know from reputation that fans can run into bother over there so we have sought assurances and have been told that this is the best option for our fans.

Its a big area that will be selling drink, food, playing music and have toilet facilities.

It is in the supporters doc that will go out but our fans must not use the sports bar at the stadium.

A square where fans can drink in safety (let's be honest, there is a risk otherwise) and perhaps someone manages to put the tunes on ? Sounds good to me.

Changed days indeed when Rangers fans are needing “safe spaces” %^*& me.

Im sure we dont "need" it but when you're playing a team with a reputation for having thousands of mad baldy pyro loving MMA fighters as ultras then you should maybe have precautions in place.

Especially when at least half of those travelling will either be auld as %^*& or couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag

Im sure we dont "need" it but when you're playing a team with a reputation for having thousands of mad baldy pyro loving MMA fighters as ultras then you should maybe have precautions in place.

Especially when at least half of those travelling will either be auld as %^*& or couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper bag
I followed all over Europe in the 70’s.mate and we had plenty of mad baldy bastards ourselves. It was more of a wry comment on the amount of panty wetting I’ve seen on here over the last week about folk shitting themselves about a bunch of polish wankers. Whatever happened to the Ibrox -aggro?

Standing in a field all day? Sounds great

The Follow Follow positivity strikes again!!!

I'm sure the fans that are going into "the field" will now be absolutely buzzing that a miserable bear like you isnt attending as you sound the life n soul of any party!!

Why not just commend Greg & the club for organising this alongside Legia where the fans can now enjoy a party atmosphere in a safe environment instead of in the surrounding areas where the chances of getting your c*nt kicked in are fairly high!?

I applaud the idea of a fan zone but fück me some of our supporters need to grow a set of balls. It isn’t war torn Syria we are going. The over reaction to this tie has been mental imo.

Agree with this. Not going on Thursday but been all over including Istanbul twice and never had problems. Keep your wits about you and enjoy the city rather than stand in the one place for 6 hours.

I applaud the idea of a fan zone but fück me some of our supporters need to grow a set of balls. It isn’t war torn Syria we are going. The over reaction to this tie has been mental imo.
Mostly by people who won’t actually be there, everybody I know is thoroughly looking forward to the trip and a summary of their thoughts on Legias fans is “%^*& them”.

Mostly by people who won’t actually be there, everybody I know is thoroughly looking forward to the trip and a summary of their thoughts on Legias fans is “%^*& them”.

I actually agree with the fact there too much panty wetting going on. Rangers away support can handle themselves and will handle themselves if anything happens. However the "%^*& them" attitude wont get folk far in a fight against a group of mad, MMA trained mentalists.

I actually agree with the fact there too much panty wetting going on. Rangers away support can handle themselves and will handle themselves if anything happens. However the "%^*& them" attitude wont get folk far in a fight against a group of mad, MMA trained mentalists.
I’ve seen plenty to suggest it will in my time following Rangers.

Back