Jackie McNamara

Just like every other mentally challenged, hes running scared of Rangers because he knows come may title 55 will have arrived.

No matter what anyone of those 19th Century Terrorist fucks say, it doesn't affect us one bit, the more we keep winning, the more they'll talk shit and their wee pea brains will explode when we win the league.

I'm convinced he is behind that rubbish 'football insider' website hundreds of articles of him berating us for whatever reason he can
He's not, but he's a convenient idiot for them to have. I used to work for them and they wanted me to refer to us as 'sevco' in articles and celtic as the 'green and grey' because then people 'would know its being written by fans.' I quickly chucked it.

Don’t they just go on and on mouths moving and not an intelligent sound comes out. McNamara, Boyd, Sutton, Hartson, Walker etc, are they actually human or even part human? Are we in reality infested by an alien species? We should be told

Him and his wee sidekick Donnelly are two of the most boring depressive characters in Scottish football.
Donnelley used to cover his school books in super ally posters and his dad was work mate of Johnny Hubbard’s son

McNamara should have been sent off for his attempt to hit hately.

Do they get paid for their sounds bites

He's not, but he's a convenient idiot for them to have. I used to work for them and they wanted me to refer to us as 'sevco' in articles and celtic as the 'green and grey' because then people 'would know its being written by fans.' I quickly chucked it.

They wanted you to pretend to be a knewman and write negative stories about us? Surely theres plenty of them desperate to write about us who would oblige to refer to us as that.

When we get 55 he'll be sharing a taxi with former teammates Hartson and Sutton, en route for the Erskine Bridge. Thing is they'll be stuck in a huge mentally challenged traffic jam with all the Declans, Aidens and Sean's heading to the same place.

The convicted fare dodger. Almost as funny as Dundee Hibs paying him every time they sold a player

Him and his wee sidekick Donnelly are two of the most boring depressive characters in Scottish football.
Is it him and Donnelly that have got a pub in Spain . Therefore have plenty to say about Rangers then remind everyone that's interested they've got a pub in Spain .

He's had a lot to say recently, all negative and lies if course.

Makes me think he's trying to move up the ladder in his mhedia career.

Donnelley used to cover his school books in super ally posters and his dad was work mate of Johnny Hubbard’s son

McNamara should have been sent off for his attempt to hit hately.

Do they get paid for their sounds bites
Donnelly's father Tom played for Rangers in the 60s - Rangers Reserves. He was a big strong tackling wing-half but could not get into the first team because we had John Greig, Bobby Watson, Wilson Wood and Sandy Jardine as well as Dave Smith competing for those positions. He went to Motherwell and had a decent career.

Back