Jim Craig criticises 'the poor state inside of Ibrox'

Hard to call it misfortune if you went yourself of your own free will but I agree re your comments on it as a ‘stadium.’

I know, I know. It was my own fault. :D

A combination of helping out a mate who had a spare ticket and curiosity to see for myself what that shithole was like now. I hadn't been since the late 90's

Anyway, I wasn't surprised by what I found. A shithole of a stadium populated that night by drunken arseholes and Glasgow accented "Ireland" fans all over the stadium.

A few fights in the stand near me, thrown in, and it was your everyday falling to your death or severe injury, face slashing average fun day at the piggery.

That'll be my last visit ever to that cowp.

%^*& that. Playing the poor me/victim card at every turn.There is nothing I care to learn from any of the cants.Are we not better than that?

I know what you mean, but I'm simply making the point that they get behind their disgusting club and all their own causes like nobody's business.

We, on the other hand, say that it's timmy behaviour to do things like that, and bicker amongst ourselves over trivia, instead of getting behind our own causes.

As a matter of interest, how do you think our strategy has been working these past 3 decades, compared to theirs?

Hampden lease up for renewal cue the rolling out of bitter ex Celtic players and anybody else they can engage to decry Ibrox and big up a stadium that has supports in use when there is no game on.You draw your own conclusions

Do they still need the retractable pillars to hold the roof on. They only disappear for matches.

I know, I know. It was my own fault. :D

A combination of helping out a mate who had a spare ticket and curiosity to see for myself what that shithole was like now. I hadn't been since the late 90's

Anyway, I wasn't surprised by what I found. A shithole of a stadium populated that night by drunken arseholes and Glasgow accented "Ireland" fans all over the stadium.

A few fights in the stand near me, thrown in, and it was your everyday falling to your death or severe injury, face slashing average fun day at the piggery.

That'll be my last visit ever to that cowp.

Haha, no worries!!!

If they give the games to the San Giro going forward and take them from Hampdump then it really will sticking two fingers up at the Rangers support. At this point, I would question the sanity of any Rangers fan handing money to the paedos. It’s different when Rangers play there as that is going to watch Rangers.

It is a shithole that should be closed down, not rewarded with additional games and funding. You know it is all part of a larger exercise for the SFA to rebuild their coup so that it can continue to host the national team games.

I hate to say it, but I was at a wedding 2 weeks ago in Ibrox, and the corridors, oak panelling and doors are very scruffy. It wouldn't take much to refurbish that, but at least we don't have people getting slashed in hospitality or falling to their deaths over barriers.
Is the refurbishment not an ongoing project ?

Haha, no worries!!!

If they give the games to the San Giro going forward and take them from Hampdump then it really will sticking two fingers up at the Rangers support. At this point, I would question the sanity of any Rangers fan handing money to the paedos. It’s different when Rangers play there as that is going to watch Rangers.

It is a shithole that should be closed down, not rewarded with additional games and funding. You know it is all part of a larger exercise for the SFA to rebuild their coup so that it can continue to host the national team games.

That last visit was my last ever to the dump.

I always felt that I needed to wipe my feet on the way out, and get a shower as soon as I got home to remove the stench of cover ups and ungodliness. It's worse now, as my loathing of that lot has actually got worse in the past 5 years. I never thought that was possible.

Anyway, I'll never be back in their midden. I don't care who is playing there. I'm not paying another red cent into their hands, ever.

If I remember right that old duffer was a dentist for a while!! I wonder how many 'busty' females had to go under for him to perform his 'talents' on!

Celtic are being sued for a death their stadium is being questioned about safety and quite right a shit house and this little deflection beauty will be ate up by the Rangers hating press mmmmmm.

Can't wait to see the club's take on this attack as it could have an effect on sales re hospitality.

Same as every other attack....%^*& all!

If I remember right that old duffer was a dentist for a while!! I wonder how many 'busty' females had to go under for him to perform his 'talents' on!

You're memory serves you correctly.

I'm sure he had a practice near Charing Cross back in the days where gas was commonly used in dentistry, and office girls were aplenty in the converted office buildings up near Park Circus and along Royal Terrace :D

That piece from that old fanny is actually reprehensible

But, it is clearly a way to deflect from Shame FC's own battle over their negligence in a fans death at a Scotland match.

Parkhead is not fit for purpose. Bigot Craig would do well to remember that.

I know what you mean, but I'm simply making the point that they get behind their disgusting club and all their own causes like nobody's business.

We, on the other hand, say that it's timmy behaviour to do things like that, and bicker amongst ourselves over trivia, instead of getting behind our own causes.

As a matter of interest, how do you think our strategy has been working these past 3 decades, compared to theirs?
We've always been a fractious support and I'd love to see more unity among us but I honestly don't want us employing any of their methods ever.To answer your question about strategy,it clearly works for them but that's their way. Some things will never change.

You know what? I did the Ibrox tour after the founders trail at the end of last season with my brother in law. We both thought bits of the stadium looked in need of work. The dressing room needed painted and some of the carpets were in need of replacement upstairs. Whilst I accept Craig in line with all of them has an agenda he has a point and don’t forget there was little maintenance carried out from SDM latter days until very recently. Like I’ve said many times on FF as well as cash for the team we also need a large infrastructure refurbishment which will cost a stack even without the redevelopment of Edmiston House.

There are the same issues with transport links to the piggery as there are at Hampden. There's also the issue of access. It gets by (just) when 85% of the crowd are in a 'home end', but for cup finals the access is far too poor where there'd be a 50/50 split.

The only stadium in Glasgow that is really built to host major events on a regular basis is Ibrox. It's right on the M8, is on the subway line, is a short walk to numerous hotels around pacific quay. It is a 5 star stadium in all ways. There's a reason Celtic never got that accolade, and while Hampden did there are transport and infrastructure issues that badly need sorted.

The drip, drip campaign to get momentum for Scotland to base themselves at the Piggery continues... They are utterly shameless with it as well.

Who is Jim Craig? I was Born in 1982 and have never heard of him before now really, but why him was he good?

A Right Full Back, a right Prick, and a right Diddy, who was the obvious weak link in their successful side of the late 60's/early70's .

Scored more Goals for Rangers (2) in that period, than he did for Celtic (0).
Scored in consecutive years (1970 and 1971) in the Scottish Cup for Rangers.

Terrified of Willie Johnston, who once sat on the ball baiting Craig to come and try and get it.
Craig got sent off at Ibrox for tackling Johnston from behind, with the ball out of play, as Johnston raced to retrieve the ball for a throw in!
Johnston mockingly congratulated Craig by ruffling his well-coiffed hair, after Craig had headed past his own keeper, to give Rangers the lead in a Scottish Cup Tie at the Piggary.

The game was in September and he commenting on it in November!!?......Is anything to do with the Hampden lease maybe?.....Unfortunately I have had walk through their main stand awhile back... It has tiny corridors,tiny board room,tiny trophy room,tiny press room,everywhere in the main stand is tiny and hasn't a patch on our stately main stand..All we need is little bit TLC,they need a new stand

Jim Craig, the man who gave away the penalty in Lisbon, as Michael Kelly constantly referred to him in his book 'Paradise Lost'.

For Jim Craig there is a very apt, old Danish Proverb that applies to him and his ilk, 'Rust consumes iron and envy consumes itself'.

Craig is 'green with envy' (pun intended) because of this-

Glasgow, 100-170 Edmiston Drive, Ibrox Stadium
A Category B Listed Building in Glasgow, Glasgow

https://www.britishlistedbuildings....ston-drive-Ibrox-stadium-glasgow#.WgsfpdJl-zc

Celtic are being sued for a death their stadium is being questioned about safety and quite right a shit house and this little deflection beauty will be ate up by the Rangers hating press mmmmmm.

Can't wait to see the club's take on this attack as it could have an effect on sales re hospitality.

The club should have someone constantly reviewing articles like this and similar on social media to see if any losses can be linked to the comments.

The minute cause can be argued we should be serving the idividuals concerned with claims.

pzoI2iG.jpg

As everyone who’s been inthe away end at Celtic Park will testify it’s decorated to the type of standard only bettered by the Palace of Versailles. It’s opulence shames us all Jim.

The piggery's like a giant meccano set and an eyesore from any angle and it's as plain as day what this is all about , laying the foundations for the paedodome to become the National paedodome and the SFA will make sure it happens .

Invalid opinion.

Remember this old whank was a bbc pundit in the late 80s. He would be on the Saturday lunchtime preview programme with DJ - he was binned due to his outrageous bias. Every week he said rangers would get beat and this was the 88-89 team.

But after taking in a game against Rangers in Govan last term, the 74-year-old said he was surprised at the stadium’s poor condition as he bemoaned the lack of competition in Scotland.

“Even our traditional rivals from across the city are not in the best of financial health and I was really surprised at the poor state inside of Ibrox when I attended one of the derbies last season."

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1836226/celtic-jim-craig-rangers-Ibrox/

We dont need to hide the cutlery ya pishy auld bastard.

Ibrox does need some love and care but I am not sure I'd go as far as to say it's in "poor condition". Celtic Park on the other hand was built as a shithole and remains to be one.

We know it's part of this campaign to ensure that Celtic Park gets the national games - which would be unforgivable from the SFA.

Maybe we should push for some free council funding to upgrade Ibrox the way that lot did?
They are pushing that agenda themselves, to get funding to upgrade it for internationals.
Beat me to it .I couldn't believe it when I read this article an ex Celtic player criticising the state of Ibrox on a week when the headlines at the weekend were about some poor guy's family suing Celtic over his death in an accident at their stadium

It's full on deflection from the club.

Surprise surprise . A pish stained auld jakey mentally challenged crawls from under his stone to criticise Ibrox.
How's about raising your voice Tim sorry Jim and criticise this,
A man killed in the piggery,
Decades of child abuse within the piggery and elsewhere.
The mock hanging of Protestants within the piggery
Offensive banners glorifying terrorisim within the piggery
Offensive singing glorifying terrorism in the piggery
PSG player and football star being attacked in the piggery
Ac Milan goalie being attacked in the piggery
Hugh Dallas asssulted in the piggery
Cladding panels hanging off the piggery
Letters to warn season ticket holders of their personal hygiene in the piggery
I could go on .
Criticise that you wee prick.

You couldn't mark their neck with a blow touch.

Give us the handouts you're pig sty has had and Ibrox would be simply outstanding-even requiring a little tender love and care,it still out shines that pre-fab dump

The club should have someone constantly reviewing articles like this and similar on social media to see if any losses can be linked to the comments.

The minute cause can be argued we should be serving the idividuals concerned with claims.

Don't worry I'm sure Stewart Robertson will have a nice pleasant word with him.

Back