I watched the 1st half of Rangers v St Josephs game back

Al-boy

Official Ticketer
https://rangers.co.uk/tv/view?it=17476&c=Inside Ibrox

Mostly all singing coming from Broomloan Front

00:00 - Every Saturday we Follow
04:30 - Bouncy
05:00 - Fathers Advice (with add on's)
08:30 - Follow Follow (inaudible what version)
09:30 - Hullo Hullo
10:00 - The Sash (add on's unsure)
10:45 - Steven Gerrard's B&W Army
11:15 - Blue Sea of Ibrox
15:00 - Every Other Saturday
*Inaudible*
18:00- We're Coming Down the Road
19:30 - UDR 4
22:00 - Three Cheers For The Red, White & Blue
23:30 - Gibraltar
25:00 - Rule Britannia
27:00 - Dolly's Brae
*Inaudible*
32:00 - Andy Halliday (Clean version)
36:30 - WATP
*Inaudible*
45+1 - Alfredo Morelos

There were other songs sung that were inaudible due to the commentary, the crowd and the noise from my laptop fan getting in the way.

The most frustrating thing is Hullo Hullo being sung by what sounds like no more than a couple of hundred people after Follow Follow as it sometimes is.

I haven't listened to the 2nd half because although I'm sad but I'm not that sad. It could be worse and I'm assuming that's when 'Super Rangers' is sung.

https://rangers.co.uk/tv/view?it=17476&c=Inside Ibrox

Mostly all singing coming from Broomloan Front

00:00 - Every Saturday we Follow
04:30 - Bouncy
05:00 - Fathers Advice (with add on's)
08:30 - Follow Follow (inaudible what version)
09:30 - Hullo Hullo
10:00 - The Sash (add on's unsure)
10:45 - Steven Gerrard's B&W Army
11:15 - Blue Sea of Ibrox
15:00 - Every Other Saturday
*Inaudible*
18:00- We're Coming Down the Road
19:30 - UDR 4
22:00 - Three Cheers For The Red, White & Blue
23:30 - Gibraltar
25:00 - Rule Britannia
27:00 - Dolly's Brae
*Inaudible*
32:00 - Andy Halliday (Clean version)
36:30 - WATP
*Inaudible*
45+1 - Alfredo Morelos

There were other songs sung that were inaudible due to the commentary, the crowd and the noise from my laptop fan getting in the way.

The most frustrating thing is Hullo Hullo being sung by what sounds like no more than a couple of hundred people after Follow Follow as it sometimes is.

I haven't listened to the 2nd half because although I'm sad but I'm not that sad. It could be worse and I'm assuming that's when 'Super Rangers' is sung.

I’ve been going to Ibrox a long time n can’t remember the last time I heard dolly’s brae

No point trying to defend the Rangers Supporters who were there backing the team OP ..just turn up pay your money and shut up and try not offend any 19th Century Terrorist bastards watching us
The fact a team in blue named Rangers that still plays at Ibrox is what offends them the most,and they are not going away

“Dolly’s Brae” was huge in the seventies. Lie down and grunt wouldn’t go down well at FARE. Haven’t heard it for many years.

Dolly’s Brae wasn’t sung. It was Play Up The Glasgow Rangers.

“The animals sang the soldier song,
the People sang Dolly’s Brae”

As for the legality of it all (in UEFA’s eyes) - the only thing with any issue is TBB because they have banned it (in any form as per their letter to Murray), and the word 19th Century Terrorist (as per Ajax stand closure).

The add ons to Father Advice (%^*& Bobby etc) - not causing us problems.

The Sash - no add on, no prob.

Coming Down The Road - ‘Great War’ song, no prob.

UDR4 - not sectarian. Song about my friend Latimer, 2nd Bat. UDR, who was the only one convicted of the assissination of IRA scumbag Adrian Carroll. 3 appeals as the star witness confessed to her priest she wasn’t actually sure it was Neil she witnessed. Not illegal, this is a stain on British justice and should be shouted about at every opportunity.

Gibraltar - everyone knows the words and the story. Not illegal.

Stop singing the Billy Boys, Super Rangers and the overtly sectarian No Pope of Rome etc (all of which are rare anyway) and we’re ok.

The unfair and unprecedented scrutiny from a malicious and anti-Rangers organisation won’t go away, so box clever.

These rats have always been more organised and directed than us since the Troubles. And they’ll step it up now for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

As for the legality of it all (in UEFA’s eyes) - the only thing with any issue is TBB because they have banned it (in any form as per their letter to Murray), and the word 19th Century Terrorist (as per Ajax stand closure).

UDR4 - not sectarian. Song about my friend Latimer, 2nd Bat. UDR, who was the only one convicted of the assissination of IRA scumbag Adrian Carroll. 3 appeals as the star witness confessed to her priest she wasn’t actually sure it was Neil she witnessed. Not illegal, this is a stain on British justice and should be shouted about at every opportunity.

Stop singing the Billy Boys, Super Rangers and the overtly sectarian No Pope of Rome etc (all of which are rare anyway) and we’re ok.

The unfair and unprecedented scrutiny from a malicious and anti-Rangers organisation won’t go away, so box clever.

These rats have always been more organised and directed than us since the Troubles. And they’ll step it up now for obvious reasons.
Thank you for posting this. I've been getting pelters for pointing out that it's only 19th Century Terrorist that is the issue. Kunts on here are trying to tell us not to sing Rule Brittania! :D

All religious overtones,Rangers don't want it.

I would sing it til my hearts content and i do but not at the home of RFC as it's hurting the club.

We then stop using the word 19th Century Terrorist.

Tough as it maybe.

Exactly. I'll accept 'anyone singing the word 19th Century Terrorist at a UEFA sanctioned event is doing something that they should realise will result in action detrimental to the club'.

That sounds to me like a very logical thing to take out of the club being sanctioned by UEFA for saying 19th Century Terrorist in a UEFA competition. I'm just not a fan of the 'anyone who says/sing/has ever sang/doesn't condemn [x] isn't a real fan' hysteria that we've seen all day.

Last edited:
Exactly. I'll accept 'anyone singing the word 19th Century Terrorist at a UEFA sanctioned event is doing something that they should realise will result in action detrimental to the club'.

That sounds to me like a very logical thing to take out of the club being sanctioned by UEFA for saying 19th Century Terrorist in a UEFA competition. I'm just not a fan of the 'anyone who says/sing/have ever sang/doesn't condemn [x] isn't a real fan' hysteria that we've seen all day.

The 19th Century Terrorist army is a murderous sect,it's pathetic and most know that ( well grown ups do ) but Rangers have said it's not welcome to be publicised at their home.

It's harming our love,Rangers first.

The problem is that these individuals (FARE) go to our games to be offended . These individuals are Rangers haters and are connected to the other side . If one supporter dare shout a swear word we would be sanctioned . Over at that Peodo drome they are allowed to sing about terrorists, fly terrorist flags ,show political stances against other countries , throw missiles and yet have never had stands closed down . I’m not condoning sectarian singing but there is an obvious attack on our club by certain individuals .

That sounds to me like a very logical thing to take out of the club being sanctioned by UEFA for saying 19th Century Terrorist in a UEFA competition. I'm just not a fan of the 'anyone who says/sing/has ever sang/doesn't condemn [x] isn't a real fan' hysteria that we've seen all day.
It’s not the word ‘19th Century Terrorist’ but the word after which is offensive.

A few hundred try to sing tbb for 30 seconds and it gets us here.
Across the road 60000 (in reality 45000) sing pro ira shite and they get awards.
Makes you wonder what the point is.
We clean up the song book and get that few hundred to 0 and there will be something else to beat us with.
Before anyone says its about us, not them, it really isn't. Apply the same rules across the board.

It’s not the word ‘19th Century Terrorist’ but the word after which is offensive.
'Bastard' or 'Blood'as we were cited for TBB and Super Rangers. We should park these songs until the club tell us the deal, ideally altogether (as much as that sucks) but 100% in Europe. I only advise we don't sing them in the SPL (where we won't be sanctioned) so that we don't get into bad habits for Europa.

The word itself is not offensive . The songs in question have derogatory words describing the group . Why do we seem to struggle with this issue . The other mob proclaim to be 19th Century Terrorists . That’s fine but the words after this is what’s getting us In bother . Box clever is not something that I would describe our supporters .

The word itself is not offensive . The songs in question have derogatory words describing the group . Why do we seem to struggle with this issue . The other mob proclaim to be 19th Century Terrorists . That’s fine but the words after this is what’s getting us In bother . Box clever is not something that I would describe our supporters .

Would you walk into a boozer and call out ' ya 19th Century Terrorist bastard ' the bouncers would have you out the door before your jaws dropped.

It's not allowed at Rangers football club,it never has and never will.

Back