The dinosaur that is Chic Young!

buster60

To be honest thought this guy had been put out to pasture years ago but I've just read on the BBC website that St Mirren were denied a stonewall penalty and the author of this piece of nonsense is none other than the dinosaur that is Chic Young. I know that the idiot used to claim that St Mirren were his team but even the most die hard fan would have known that it was never a penalty.
I guess however that will be the official BBC stance on the incident.

It was one of those ones you know in normal speed the defender had been fouled but it’s not until it’s slowed down you see the clip of the heels.

Sutton was definitely getting ready to lay a claim for it being a poor decision benefiting big bad rangers but even he after the replay had to back down.

19th Century Terrorist bastard at the BBC said:
The hosts will feel aggrieved at not being given a first-half penalty for Filip Helander's challenge on Jonathan Obika.

Someone is hurting.

According to the match report on BBC Helandet slipped and pulled down the St Boo player.

Mate of mine listened to it on the radio and said they went on and on about it for the remainder of the game...
They really are worried!

If wee Chick didn’t spend so much of his time with his hands inside his pants he may be able to notice what was actually happening at the game.

B
That wee fud was having an interview with David Murray shortly after we signed Seb Rozental from Universidad Catolica,he asked Murray how the fans would react to Rozental being a catholic,it was hilarious after Murray told him Rozental was a Jew
brilliant :))

Having partisan fans reporting on games is pure amateurish. Chuck Dung is always given St Boo games and you would think they were Barcelona the way he goes on.

Chick young ffs. A dinosaur among dinosaurs. I thought he'd died it's been that long since I'd heard his name mentioned. Ah well, never mind.

He's right, it was an absolute stonewall penalty. If you don't take the clear foul on Helander into account, since he plays for Rangers.

No doubt Sportscene tonight will convince everyone that St Boo should have had a penalty (where their player fouled Helander then tripped over him ) our goal should not have stood as it was a free kick to them, some of our supporters wore orange tops (absolutely disgraceful) and we were singing banned songs, even if they don't know what they were.

Back