You’re no rangers anymore

It's absolutely tragic.

Might have slightly annoyed me in 2012

Says more about them than us

They've devoted years of their lives to Sevco shite while we've devoted time to getting our club back to where we belong and we are starting to see results

Don't know how it bothers anyone anymore. All the sevco, the rangers (Which isn't even a insult to us if they had half a brain), you're no rangers anymore shite just makes me laugh now because the people saying it are trying to get a reaction while watching their team lose

There was also a chorus of "walking away is the Rangers way"

WTF does that even mean?
Have to admit that one gets me. Its as factually incorrect as the rest of their wee ditties but feels like a direct pop at you and I, despite us doing the exact opposite.

It’s all they have really

I remember coming out of Ibrox after pumping Motherwell and one of their fans singing “You’re going to win fk all”.

Not sure if was subtle irony or if he was just a bit thick, would favour the latter

pretty crap response to your team being horsed on the park, 11 man defence LOL, its st Boo after all not known for their footballing knowledge

WTF does that even mean?

2012/13 season St Mirren were in the SPL and had an average crowd of 4,389.

Same season, we were in Division 3, average crowd 45,744, 10.42x as many as them to watch the us play teams like the mighty Annan Athletic, Peterhead, East Stirlingshire, Elgin and Stirling Albion.

Despite all of the failings as we get ourselves back to our rightful place, we're still drawing average 49k+ and have sold post-rebuild record numbers of season tickets two years in a row.

Walking away is the Rangers way right enough ya fkn screwballs.

It's all they've got - they've got no one single thing to gloat about so they give that a go. It just makes them look stupid.

Rather than return with a song we should all just burst out laughing and point at them (although that might backfire if they're beating us).

The reality is, who the %^*& are they?

Rangers are no longer a scalp. Rangers are a wild fucking animal. Just like the last we always were.

Edit: B word for animal.

WTF does that even mean?
I've never understood that one considering we broke record attendances down in the lower leagues. Unless it's something like a subway loyal thing or when Mccoist said the "We don't walk away" comment.

It’s when teams follow that up with “Same old Rangers, always cheating” that amuses me.

If we're not Rangers any more then they're being pumped by a 7 year old team.

Shouldn't that be embarrassing for them? In an attempt at ripping the piss out of us they're actually ripping the piss out of themselves.

Its the equivalent of a small child telling their parents that they're fat and stupid when they get their favourite toy taken away for being naughty. Its deflection and frustration from their own failings.

Back