Legia just kicked off

Are they full strength team or rested a few?

There’s probably a thread on Legia’s version of FF that we only beat St Mirren (a team who have diced with relegation every year for the past umpteen years) 1-0 and they missed a good chance to draw 1-1. Which is irrelevant písh in all honesty.

The truth is, we don't know their best XI, they could of rested a few players against us thinking we would be a push over and had their eyes on jumping from 8th to 3rd in the league with a win today or it could be the other way round. I don't think any of us follow Polish football enough to know

ie9rMbh.gif

They'll be backed by a large, noisy away support.
Wish we could stick away fans up in the club deck.

It's 60/40 in our favour, and that's due to it being at Ibrox.

Both us and Legia are of similar standard. We can't be cagey as if we lose an early goal it's going to be a long way back.

I think both teams will score and we will win very narrowly

It's 60/40 in our favour, and that's due to it being at Ibrox.

Both us and Legia are of similar standard. We can't be cagey as if we lose an early goal it's going to be a long way back.

I think both teams will score and we will win very narrowly
Didn’t see enough from them on Thursday in an attacking sense to concern me
They were at home with 95% backing from their fans and never really had us worried.
Not an easy game I’ll grant you but I think we win by at least 2 clear goals

It’s ours to lose.

They’ll be up for it and do have some quality.

However, we’ll definitely be up for it and I’m sure we have enough to get us over the line.

That’s St Boos behind us. Battle fever on for Thursday. After all that has happened It’s going to be one of the great European nights at Ibrox. Let’s Go!

It might surprise some but I’m still fairly relaxed about it.

Yes it would be fantastic to win but it’s next Sunday that’s far more pivotal in defining our season.

Back