Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

You planning on going through to Rotterdam for the day or just for the game?

does anyone know if there will be any busses running all the way from Glasgow to Rotterdam?

Any suggestions for flights home from Lisbon on Friday to either Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Mate was supposed to book them on Friday as I done the out bound ones and he’s not bothered.

Unreal the flight I had told him to book from Porto-Dublin-Glasgow was only £42 probably sold out now or a silly price.

Would be willing to go from Lisbon just don’t fancy sitting in an airport for 10 hours after 3 heavy days on the bevvy, but it might be the only option.

Any suggestions for flights home from Lisbon on Friday to either Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Mate was supposed to book them on Friday as I done the out bound ones and he’s not bothered.

Unreal the flight I had told him to book from Porto-Dublin-Glasgow was only £42 probably sold out now or a silly price.

Would be willing to go from Lisbon just don’t fancy sitting in an airport for 10 hours after 3 heavy days on the bevvy, but it might be the only option.

Theres a flight at 10am on the friday from lisbon to dublin then dublin to glasgow, both flights with ryanair. Arrive back in glasgow at 3pm thats my return flight once i book it

We are doing lisbon to Stansted then to glasgow mate.

Lisbon to London- ryanair 2pm
London to Glasgow- easyjet 9pm

Something like that.

Back