The Louden: Sunday

Robert Marshall

The Louden will be serving alcohol from 11am on Sunday morning.
We will open the doors at 10.30 am to get the fans off the Street.
We will be doing our customary free Rolls and Pies
Strickly !8 and over with Government issued I.D.
The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End via the Underground System and is exactly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station.

The Louden is easily accessible from the City Centre and West End via the Underground System and is exactly opposite the Ibrox Subway Station.

Great news. What are the vegan options please?

it’s always great to get anything free some people just can’t stop complaining.

went in the louden at half ten, no music no pies massive cue.
Never seen any pies, even the Clientele that was in the establishment the last thing I would be needing was there pies, no music no crack. surely if allow people in ur boozer the back of 10 ya can allow them to buy soft drinks.

Never seen any pies, even the Clientele that was in the establishment the last thing I would be needing was there pies, no music no crack. surely if allow people in ur boozer the back of 10 ya can allow them to buy soft drinks.

:D

Was outside at 10-15 and the doors were opened, served at 11, what do you want as the bar staff were busy serving the long line of punters, although a pie or roll would have been nice, I was happy to be served

Sorry but this has to be quoted again :D :D :D

ffs, after yesterdays comments why were you even anywhere near the Louden.

Bar72 Loyal :D

Decent as ever after the match. Rolls and pies a plenty!

Sure the lack of Tennents is just a ploy to make me stump up for staropremen though.

Massive cue? They don't even have a pool table.

Bottle neck at the front door was dangerously mobbed at 10:45.
Bar staff are stars .

Surely you know the licensing law strictly prohibits the sale of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks before 11am on a Sunday.
There were a thousand Rolls or Pies given out free but as usual, before a noon KO, it was too busy.
Do you mean a queue?

Surely you know the licensing law strictly prohibits the sale of alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks before 11am on a Sunday.
There were a thousand Rolls or Pies given out free but as usual, before a noon KO, it was too busy.
Do you mean a queue?

I genuinely did not know that, you can't sell non-alcoholic drinks before 11am on a Sunday.

Is there some logic behind that. What if you are selling breakfasts, can people not have a drink with it.

Thinking about it, I have been in a Wetherspoons at 9am and they sell non-alcoholic drinks with food, is it different on a Sunday.

I genuinely did not know that, you can't sell non-alcoholic drinks before 11am on a Sunday.

Is there some logic behind that. What if you are selling breakfasts, can people not have a drink with it.

Thinking about it, I have been in a Wetherspoons at 9am and they sell non-alcoholic drinks with food, is it different on a Sunday.
You can sell a soft drink with food

Got there at quarter to eleven and the place was absolutely packed,standing eight deep ( at the very least ),still got my pre-pint.

Rab your staff as per were tremendous,quick and efficient.

Well done sir.

On a dismal day for us at least Robert provided a laugh (I thought it was funny) as fans sang and just at "add on" about a certain slimmer of the year he's deed ,Robert shouted out "%^*& Elvis" to drown it out.

Guess you had to be there :)

Back