Missing Rangers fan

Lovely gesture from the fans, anyone know why they did this?

Just curious.

P.S.
Stay safe and happy Bears, keep friends and family close

Lovely gesture from the fans, anyone know why they did this?

Just curious.

P.S.
Stay safe and happy Bears, keep friends and family close
That’s class. How did this come about?

Theres a Russian guy named Kirill Medvedev who’s from Moscow and follows Rangers as well as CSKA Moscow. Has his own YouTube channel documenting his groundhopping adventures and has one video on Glasgow where he went to us against Hamilton a couple years ago.

He goes to as many of our European games as he can and I think it’s the Queen St True Blues he is friendly with. I know that they used his Tweed & Stout pub in Moscow as a base for when we played Spartak last season.

Can only assume that he has met Gregor Gibbons on one of his Rangers trips and knows him through that. Noticed from Kirill’s Facebook post that he was heading to Glasgow for last nights game so hence the tribute.

Here’s a link to Kirill’s YouTube channel and his trip to Glasgow

Theres a Russian guy named Kirill Medvedev who’s from Moscow and follows Rangers as well as CSKA Moscow. Has his own YouTube channel documenting his groundhopping adventures and has one video on Glasgow where he went to us against Hamilton a couple years ago.

He goes to as many of our European games as he can and I think it’s the Queen St True Blues he is friendly with. I know that they used his Tweed & Stout pub in Moscow as a base for when we played Spartak last season.

Can only assume that he has met Gregor Gibbons on one of his Rangers trips and knows him through that. Noticed from Kirill’s Facebook post that he was heading to Glasgow for last nights game so hence the tribute.

Here’s a link to Kirill’s YouTube channel and his trip to Glasgow

That would explain it.
Well done Kirill.

Back