Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

wee bit of publicity and pressure for hacking & paterson.....

Dear sir/madam,

Following todays revelations in the papers ,that your chairman NEIL WATT is allegedly, directly connected to a convicted paedophile through a property deal,which allows the said paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to live rent free in a property once owned by cairney,but now owed by your chairman NEIL WATT ,how does it feel to have a chairman working for your company,knowing he has/is in very close contact and dealing with a convicted paedophile,it can’t be good for business can it?.

Now this sexual abuse scandal which has occurred at Glasgow celtic over the past 40 years and to which I am sure your chairman would know about with absolute certainty is reaching the papers far and wide and exposing Glasgow Celtics paedophiles,who operated within the club and abused youth players,this scandal now has your company hacking & Paterson woven into its sordid web of sexual abuse and cover ups by way of association and a property deal,designed to move and protect assets on behalf of the paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY.

The rumour is,that your chairman has allegedly done a deal to protect this paedophile friends assets to offer protection for him ,if and when this monster is released from jail,time will tell,when more information of your chairmans shady deals becomes more public through investigations by other parties.

This can only bring utter shame and disgust,along with immense bad publicity to your company and brand,knowing you have a chairman ,who allegedly supports and protects a convicted paedophile,so much so,your chairman offered support and “couldn’t speak more highly of the guy”.

I certainly wouldn’t want anything to do with your company knowing that sordid background plot...no sensible human being with any level of morals,should or would be doing any deals with paedophiles,they should be driven out of society for the good of mankind,yet you have your chairman cutting deals and protecting them....it beggars belief.

I would welcome your response to todays revelations in the press.

Regards

sent to uefa & fifa........and forwarded to sfa

Dear sirs,

Further to my previous emails on the worldwide shame thie GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game,I am writing to your organisations to ask you,when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you,there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders,who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight,but believe me,this club takes corruption,depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report,which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity.The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future,but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants,who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body,we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD,they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow,yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of,there could be many,many more,who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,justice must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse,lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

Regards

Last edited:
Not staunch I know, but I was someone who was genuinely upset when Burns died, and moved by the reaction of Rangers men like Smith and McCoist.

I don’t know the history and as much as I’ve read on this thread can someone tell me, did Burn know what had went on? Or was he just defending a friend ( who turned out to be a monster)? Maybe he just couldn’t believe someone he knew could do this, maybe there was evidence he couldn’t and shouldn’t have ignored but just wanted to ask.
There is a phrase in the Documentary Mea Culpa Maxima it means if i have it correctly Sins can only be washed away by punishing yourself,it means a that you are your own author, and it is your weakness, it is your fault some form of Stockholm syndrome

I can accept that a football club could unknowingly employ a pedophile. I can accept that football was rife with it. What I cannot accept is the fact that Celtic FC have a host of ex-employees, that may well run into double figures whom were beasts. On top of that they KNOWINGLY re-employed a notorious beast who seems to have been at the heart of a UK-wide pedophile ring.

Now my question to the authorities/powers that be is this... if you have nothing to hide, if you have nothing to worry about - then where is the pressure?

I ask the rest of the supporters around Scotland; had this happened at your club how would you feel? Preying on innocent children. It could have happened to anyone’s child. Just because it didn’t happen at your club does it mean you shouldn’t care?

Welcome to SNP Scotland - where tax scheme’s can unite the masses of fractured football fans through a mutual hatred - however, a Pedophile ring which operated out of one of its premier football clubs for over 40 years with potentially hundreds of victims doesn’t even make the national news. Where is the national outcry? Where is the media which hunt? Remember when we were hearing “think of the children, think what the schools could have used that income for”... Well where is your concern for those very same children who were abused at the hands of Celtic FC. I would love to say it was down to negligence, but it wasn’t. They knew and they are trying to cover it up.

Ask yourself why this is getting buried.... it is because there are many more up to their knees in this. Every single one of them should be castrated and the pedophile nest should be shut down for good.

Fantastic accurate post Crispy Bacon

The police show no shame, they’re fully aware of allegations and cases past and pending and what do they do ? Pay them to rent a function suite, there must have been a shortage of rooms available that day.
It’s like holding a cruelty to animals conference at an animal testing lab.
I have this on file from 2011. £90,000 to celtic, a £1,000 to Rangers.

Note how long 'Child Protection Meetings' have been going on there..

03/11

Celtic Park

Development and Regeneration Services

Meet the Buyer event.

£1,000.00

Cost was covered in full by Clyde Gateway and Healthy Working Lives.

04/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Literacy Conference

£3,750.00

05/11

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00 (Second)

05/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Child Protection Coordinators Meeting

£1,000.00

08/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Nurture Group Conference

£3,300.00

09/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£8,369.00

11/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Conference

£14,243.96

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,056.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£991.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,095.67 (Second)

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Staff Development Co-ordinator (SDC) Training Event

£2,275.00

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Numeracy Conference

£4,566.67

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference, Education

£2,537.50

03/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Global Citizenship Conference

£2,383.33

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£3,150.00

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£2,434.04

07/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Education Conference

£3,813.33

09/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Learning & Teaching in Glasgow, from good to great

£3,535.83

10/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Moderation of Workbooks, E Y & Pr Heads (3 days)

£8,477.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

HT February Inset Training (3 days)

£3,161.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Facilitators Feb Inset Training (3 days)

£8,050.00

01/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£6,596.67

09/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£7,735.33

Over 3 years, 90 x more invested into celtic.
I couldnt help but pick at this oneFacilitators Feb Inset Training (3 days)

Hi folks , first post on forum . Having worked in the east end of Glasgow in the 90’s I was regularly asked to attend “sellick park” for conferences and meetings etc. Through the company I worked for . The boss of the company was an unrepentant bigot and rangers hater. He knew a few of us in the company despised everything about the club like no other but religiously booked the house of horrors as he knew they benefitted from the revenue. Needless to say I did not hang around in that company for long. This has been going on for decades with public and private institutions falling over themselves to use these facilities.
Been following this forum now for over a year and I am amazed and humbled by the efforts put in by the stalwarts and hidden grafters who are tirelessly trying to get justice for the victims. I have some stories to tell myself but will post these at a later date. Please also note that the sharing of data , horror stories , history and culpability has really opened my eyes up to living in Scotland 2019.
P.s. I knew my username is naff but I have a passion for studying the cosmos .

Roll up,roll up...paedoharbourers,enablers and facilitators required...enroll here today!....police scotland should be ashamed.
Hi folks , first post on forum . Having worked in the east end of Glasgow in the 90’s I was regularly asked to attend “sellick park” for conferences and meetings etc. Through the company I worked for . The boss of the company was an unrepentant bigot and rangers hater. He knew a few of us in the company despised everything about the club like no other but religiously booked the house of horrors as he knew they benefitted from the revenue. Needless to say I did not hang around in that company for long. This has been going on for decades with public and private institutions falling over themselves to use these facilities.
Been following this forum now for over a year and I am amazed and humbled by the efforts put in by the stalwarts and hidden grafters who are tirelessly trying to get justice for the victims. I have some stories to tell myself but will post these at a later date. Please also note that the sharing of data , horror stories , history and culpability has really opened my eyes up to living in Scotland 2019.
Welcome to the forum mate.

Well your first post was out of this world

This site is administered by the Glasgow Child Protection Committee Support Team.
If you have any suggestions about the site or any queries about the work of the Committee please contact us at the following
- e-mail - sw_glasgowcpc@glasgow.gov.uk
- telephone - 0141 420 5665

If any other Bears wanted to email GCC and ask why this event was held at a place where convicted paedophiles worked then @archimedes posted these contact details on the main thread relating to the specific conference

Email sent

They don't seem to be interested mate, in fact any I have spoken too seem to buy into the it was a long time ago and things were different then.
Were they?? Are we sure? Liewell was there then, he's still there now. No-one was brought to justice for any of the cover up. They got away with it then, it just empowers them in the future.

Preaching to the choir I know, but still. That's what I would tell them!

Dear sirs,

Further to my previous emails on the worldwide shame thie GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game,I am writing to your organisations to ask you,when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you,there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders,who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight,but believe me,this club takes corruption,depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report,which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity.The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future,but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants,who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body,we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD,they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow,yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of,there could be many,many more,who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,justice must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse,lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Regards
Tommy, you are doing an amazing job fighting for the victims and putting all of this work in. I was wondering whether it might be useful to include the fact that Liewell is STILL there and he was there when the payments were made to Tolbert (?).

Maybe to drive home the point that these guys that enabled and covered up these heinous crimes were STILL involved in the club and that it is NOT past history. I think you may have done this in previous emails, I can't recall but I think it's important to demonstrate that some of the SAME people are at the club and who is to know for sure that they aren't doing the same things?? (we know they are still covering up but there could still be abuse being carried out to this day!

Dear sir/madam,

Following todays revelations in the papers ,that your chairman NEIL WATT is allegedly, directly connected to a convicted paedophile through a property deal,which allows the said paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to live rent free in a property once owned by cairney,but now owed by your chairman NEIL WATT ,how does it feel to have a chairman working for your company,knowing he has/is in very close contact and dealing with a convicted paedophile,it can’t be good for business can it?.

Now this sexual abuse scandal which has occurred at Glasgow celtic over the past 40 years and to which I am sure your chairman would know about with absolute certainty is reaching the papers far and wide and exposing Glasgow Celtics paedophiles,who operated within the club and abused youth players,this scandal now has your company hacking & Paterson woven into its sordid web of sexual abuse and cover ups by way of association and a property deal,designed to move and protect assets on behalf of the paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY.

The rumour is,that your chairman has allegedly done a deal to protect this paedophile friends assets to offer protection for him ,if and when this monster is released from jail,time will tell,when more information of your chairmans shady deals becomes more public through investigations by other parties.

This can only bring utter shame and disgust,along with immense bad publicity to your company and brand,knowing you have a chairman ,who allegedly supports and protects a convicted paedophile,so much so,your chairman offered support and “couldn’t speak more highly of the guy”.

I certainly wouldn’t want anything to do with your company knowing that sordid background plot...no sensible human being with any level of morals,should or would be doing any deals with paedophiles,they should be driven out of society for the good of mankind,yet you have your chairman cutting deals and protecting them....it beggars belief.

Regards
Superb read,
Well done Tommy.

Dear sirs,

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.

Regards
Well done Tommy.
Keep up the fantastic work.
What's the email address for UEFA?

Tommy, you are doing an amazing job fighting for the victims and putting all of this work in. I was wondering whether it might be useful to include the fact that Liewell is STILL there and he was there when the payments were made to Tolbert (?).

Maybe to drive home the point that these guys that enabled and covered up these heinous crimes were STILL involved in the club and that it is NOT past history. I think you may have done this in previous emails, I can't recall but I think it's important to demonstrate that some of the SAME people are at the club and who is to know for sure that they aren't doing the same things?? (we know they are still covering up but there could still be abuse being carried out to this day!

Lawwell was there 1990-91 KY.

No. They are different documentaries.

Examination of Conscience is a 4 part documentary about abuse in Catholic institutions in Spain.

Mea Maxima Culpa is a 2 hour examination about an abusive priest at a Wiskonsin school for the deaf.
Just when i typed the Mea 1 on Netflix the other one came,thanks for clearing that up,I'll carry in with Examination Of Conscience.

The Sun has picked up on the article from last night.

RENT FREE Paedo Celtic Boys Club coach Frank Cairney given rent-free home for life by former footie manager Neil Watt
  • Blair Meikle
  • 9 Sep 2019, 18:46
PAEDO Celtic Boys Club coach Frank Cairney has been given a rent-free home for life by a former footie manager.
According to The Times, property records confirm businessman Neil Watt, 56, bought Cairney's home eight years before his conviction and gave him rent-free tenancy for life.

The Sun has picked up on the article from last night.

RENT FREE Paedo Celtic Boys Club coach Frank Cairney given rent-free home for life by former footie manager Neil Watt
  • Blair Meikle

• 9 Sep 2019, 18:46
PAEDO Celtic Boys Club coach Frank Cairney has been given a rent-free home for life by a former footie manager.
According to The Times, property records confirm businessman Neil Watt, 56, bought Cairney's home eight years before his conviction and gave him rent-free tenancy for life.

Brilliant IBN.

Wasn't he financial directory when they were paying Tolbert substantial money while he was in jail?
It was for somewhere north of a million pounds. If this was a movie and you found that detail your would probably be thinking "hmmm I think that is hush money not to squeal on the others." After he got a second light sentence you would think "okay they are laying it on thick now this is obviously a cover up to protect higher ups."

Welcome mate i am a bit of a moonman myself so i am told

Sorry mate, I was out by 10 years there. Souness86 is correct.
I think most of us here would agree that Lie-well knows where the bodies are buried so to speak.

My original point is frighteningly valid though: with the culture of cover up there and the assistance they have received from footballing and governmental authorities, who's to say they aren't still doing this stuff??

So this isn't just about the past, it's about an organization that has been corrupted (maybe since inception) and has never been held accountable at all. Why would they change?

Others before me have said this much better than I on this thread.

I think most of us here would agree that Lie-well knows where the bodies are buried so to speak.

My original point is frighteningly valid though: with the culture of cover up there and the assistance they have received from footballing and governmental authorities, who's to say they aren't still doing this stuff??

So this isn't just about the past, it's about an organization that has been corrupted (maybe since inception) and has never been held accountable at all. Why would they change?

Others before me have said this much better than I on this thread.

Absolutely agree.

Even so many football examples prove you right.

And then stuff like the misleading statement about the 2 Yr Investigation & what the hell is this Thai Tims stuff too ? They are a sordid bunch.

That was sent to them previously but i can re-visit,if needed.

Ive missed the tai tim thing whats that if its some thing i dont need to know fair enough

It’s just those young kids they’ve brought over from Thailand I think twice Bazil.

Wee kids maybe about 8-10 I’d say ?

They publicised it as them doing good bringing young under privileged kids to their park to see them because they liked Celtic, but, seems really weird, especially with their history.

The arrogance of these people is truly astonishing. To try and play the victim card when you helped a pedo protect his assets. Paying an organization that is basically a pedo ring to host an event on child welfare? They are not even trying to be discreet about this shit anymore. Scotland is turning into a shit hole country.

It was mate, but it now is. It's truly sickening.

Dear sir/madam,

Regards

Nice one Tommy. I'll get my lot off tomorrow too.

It’s just those young kids they’ve brought over from Thailand I think twice Bazil.

Wee kids maybe about 8-10 I’d say ?

They publicised it as them doing good bringing young under privileged kids to their park to see them because they liked Celtic, but, seems really weird, especially with their history.
cheers for taking time to reply, onwards and upwards i have became obssesed with this, thread my wife is just as bad she is watching yet another doc about ca in Nova Scotia by the priests, thanks again

Welcome mate and keep posting if you have stories to tell as you say. Please just be careful in what you do actually post though as it may benefit the many lurkers on the forum too.

Cheers!

Back