Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Not staunch I know, but I was someone who was genuinely upset when Burns died, and moved by the reaction of Rangers men like Smith and McCoist.

I don’t know the history and as much as I’ve read on this thread can someone tell me, did Burn know what had went on? Or was he just defending a friend ( who turned out to be a monster)? Maybe he just couldn’t believe someone he knew could do this, maybe there was evidence he couldn’t and shouldn’t have ignored but just wanted to ask.
He knew mate especially at the time he said that!

sent to uefa & fifa........and forwarded to sfa

Dear sirs,

Further to my previous emails on the worldwide shame thie GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game,I am writing to your organisations to ask you,when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you,there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders,who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight,but believe me,this club takes corruption,depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report,which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity.The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future,but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants,who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body,we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD,they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow,yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of,there could be many,many more,who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,justice must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse,lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

Regards
Wow ! Tommy , that was a boot right in the nuts , hopefully they will get up , look at themselves in the mirror and realise just how low and shameful this despicable excuse of a football club has brought to the name of Football and shown no sympathy or apologies to the victims and finally do something about it because cfc won’t do anything until they are forced to .

sent to uefa & fifa........and forwarded to sfa

Dear sirs,

Further to my previous emails on the worldwide shame thie GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game,I am writing to your organisations to ask you,when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you,there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders,who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight,but believe me,this club takes corruption,depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report,which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity.The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future,but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants,who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body,we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD,they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow,yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of,there could be many,many more,who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,justice must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse,lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

Regards
Out fuckin.g standing Tommy.

I have this on file from 2011. £90,000 to celtic, a £1,000 to Rangers.

Note how long 'Child Protection Meetings' have been going on there..

03/11

Celtic Park

Development and Regeneration Services

Meet the Buyer event.

£1,000.00

Cost was covered in full by Clyde Gateway and Healthy Working Lives.

04/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Literacy Conference

£3,750.00

05/11

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00

Ibrox Stadium

Education Services

Child Protection Meeting

£600.00 (Second)

05/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Child Protection Coordinators Meeting

£1,000.00

08/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Nurture Group Conference

£3,300.00

09/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£8,369.00

11/11

Celtic Park

Education Services

Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Conference

£14,243.96

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,056.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£991.67

01/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£1,095.67 (Second)

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Staff Development Co-ordinator (SDC) Training Event

£2,275.00

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Numeracy Conference

£4,566.67

02/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference, Education

£2,537.50

03/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Global Citizenship Conference

£2,383.33

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£3,150.00

04/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

£2,434.04

07/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Education Conference

£3,813.33

09/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Learning & Teaching in Glasgow, from good to great

£3,535.83

10/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Moderation of Workbooks, E Y & Pr Heads (3 days)

£8,477.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

HT February Inset Training (3 days)

£3,161.67

12/12

Celtic Park

Education Services

Facilitators Feb Inset Training (3 days)

£8,050.00

01/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£6,596.67

09/13

Celtic Park

Education Services

Conference

£7,735.33

Over 3 years, 90 x more invested into celtic.
Sorry i was trying to contact you to see if i can use a bit of your posting the Bit about Facilitators, if not fair enough mate

I wonder if lawell has ever been questioned as to why it took him 14 years as CEO to raise an internal investigation (which nobody seems to have any knowledge of ) into the goings on at the paedodome .He has known about the scandal since 1990 .The Lisbon Liars captain told us of the open secret , and the fat Japanese never batted a slant eyelid when paying torbets hush money .He's as guilty as stein and the rest of them
Yes, it’s a disgrace that this man has not yet been grilled/taken to task and all the while has been able to hold the positions of responsibility, both within the club and footballing authorities.

My missus is watching a documentary about a treatment for cancer a doctor in America and the Drug companies fight to stop him and all the dirty tricks employed them mis info, deflection, denials PR companies you begin to see companies Like Hollicom getting hired and the dirt the fling out
if you cant be bothered start watching from 1,26,36 onwards its on for 1hr 50 mins

Hi folks , first post on forum . Having worked in the east end of Glasgow in the 90’s I was regularly asked to attend “sellick park” for conferences and meetings etc. Through the company I worked for . The boss of the company was an unrepentant bigot and rangers hater. He knew a few of us in the company despised everything about the club like no other but religiously booked the house of horrors as he knew they benefitted from the revenue. Needless to say I did not hang around in that company for long. This has been going on for decades with public and private institutions falling over themselves to use these facilities.
Been following this forum now for over a year and I am amazed and humbled by the efforts put in by the stalwarts and hidden grafters who are tirelessly trying to get justice for the victims. I have some stories to tell myself but will post these at a later date. Please also note that the sharing of data , horror stories , history and culpability has really opened my eyes up to living in Scotland 2019.
P.s. I knew my username is naff but I have a passion for studying the cosmos .

Welcome aboard.

Now about that username....

Welcome mate and keep posting if you have stories to tell as you say. Please just be careful in what you do actually post though as it may benefit the many lurkers on the forum too.

Cheers!
Hi timskelper ,thanks for the advice . I know the lhurkers would like nothing more than to get there grubby paws into any mitigating stories so that they can deflect and deny . I have realised after absorbing all the info on the forum over the past year that it makes sense to be cute and careful when sharing info about the cult from the east end of Glasgow. I like the saying of keep your friends close but your enemies even closer .

This site is administered by the Glasgow Child Protection Committee Support Team.
If you have any suggestions about the site or any queries about the work of the Committee please contact us at the following
- e-mail - sw_glasgowcpc@glasgow.gov.uk
- telephone - 0141 420 5665

If any other Bears wanted to email GCC and ask why this event was held at a place where convicted paedophiles worked then @archimedes posted these contact details on the main thread relating to the specific conference

"Dear "BigSteve",

Thank you for your e-mail regarding our recent event. Your correspondence has been sent to the appropriate committee staff, who will be in contact soon with a response.

Regards,
Business Support"

I have only 1 episode left to watch of The Keepers fucking hell.. @Grigo Yossarian shocking viewing they are horrible horrible scum.
Finishing up episode 3 now. The church, police, local businessmen, politicians. All taking turns raping and abusing these girls. Just horrifying. Absolute scum of the earth.

The same happened in Scotland I'm sure, considering the secret was so well known for so long and nothing was done.

The list of cities that ran at the end of the credits on Spotlight was revealing in that just about every developed country was listed, but not Scotland.

So this cancer hasn't been revealed and dealt with yet in Scotland.

All this is so sad and sickening. I've long been disappointed that my ex wife and I couldn't have kids and that I've never had children. Always wanted to. I see stuff like this, I see the way this world is falling apart; the leader of the free world turning to fascism. Scotland turning corrupt and rotting from within.

I'm glad I didn't have kids now. I wouldn't want to bring a new life into this cesspit. Where can you go to be safe and happy and not fear for your loved ones??

What worries me about Twitter... I don't use it and use my son's logon to read the posts on here ... is that this guy JohnWestEnclosure doesn't seem to have a lot of views/likes/retweets. They're always quite low numbers. Which is a shame because they're usually pretty incisive.

Again its maybe that stigma of the subject matter.

My Twitter relates to my career rather than personal.

So I cant really go retweeting everything about paedophilia. But I do click any links and send emails where I can.

Sorry, I know people probably expect more, but it would be inappropriate for me to be retweeting his messages. Even though I read all posted here.

Ah. Now I understand. Never thought about that @BigStev that is an extremely good point. I should have realised that because I never touch the wee heart button with my son's account for that very reason.

No. They are different documentaries.

Examination of Conscience is a 4 part documentary about abuse in Catholic institutions in Spain.

Mea Maxima Culpa is a 2 hour examination about an abusive priest at a Wiskonsin school for the deaf.

I just finished watching a documentary on Amazon Prime called, Dark Secret. It’s about child abuse and the cover up of it in the Catholic Church in Philadelphia over decades. Some of the similarities between what went on there and what’s went on at Celtic is remarkable. They’re reluctance to cooperate, avoiding responsibility, the good name of the church came before the victims, the prosecutors called anti-catholic and the cardinal who you could compare to Lawells position telling his clergy not to read and ignore the grand jury report. Another good documentary for anybody interested in watching it.

Ah. Now I understand. Never thought about that @BigStev that is an extremely good point. I should have realised that because I never touch the wee heart button with my son's account for that very reason.

That is a good point GG/Steve.

I've just started as of 2-3 weeks ago with this twitter stuff to try and get more information/get more information out there. John is excellent. Absolutely first class and he and the Gray ladies were my reason for doing so. If anyone can offer any others of the same standard I'll follow them too.

I do hit the button regularly with them, but admittedly haven't retweeted any of them, only because it's all new to me. I take it that's straight forward to do? I'll make a note to do just that today.

WATP

I’m the same just use the works one to read stuff on it during the day. Don’t really use it other wise but you can still read posts when people send the links or they are put on here without having an account. The problem is the people failing to report or getting involved in bringing people to task you ask yourself why? Are they scared it might shut them down also (SFA)?

I just finished watching a documentary on Amazon Prime called, Dark Secret. It’s about child abuse and the cover up of it in the Catholic Church in Philadelphia over decades. Some of the similarities between what went on there and what’s went on at Celtic is remarkable. They’re reluctance to cooperate, avoiding responsibility, the good name of the church came before the victims, the prosecutors called anti-catholic and the cardinal who you could compare to Lawells position telling his clergy not to read and ignore the grand jury report. Another good documentary for anybody interested in watching it.

I couldn’t help but think that what some of the stuff that was happening in The Keepers is what would’ve happened to the victims at Celt*c too. About how it would help them getting an easier route to the first team etc and with people so high profile involved and brain washing youngsters it’s frightening what went on in Baltimore.

That’s Paterno about Penn State, Spotlight about the cover up and abuse of the RC church in Boston and The Keepers about murders and abuse of the highest scale involving priests, a f*cking Cardinal, the police and lawyers.

Some of the stuff is really not nice viewing but it’s an eye opener. I am not comparing the subjects or tragedies but how we were taught about what Nazi Germany done in school you could argue the damage that this cult has done deserves a subject on its own. They should be shut down.

I actually feel sorry for weans who are brain washed into believing in that faith. I get it ‘not all of them are the same’ but I can’t bring myself to have any sort of justification for anybody being involved in the most corrupt organisation in the world. Where I wouldn’t put it past most of them to say shh, forget about it never happened. It’s horrible.

It’s just those young kids they’ve brought over from Thailand I think twice Bazil.

Wee kids maybe about 8-10 I’d say ?

They publicised it as them doing good bringing young under privileged kids to their park to see them because they liked Celtic, but, seems really weird, especially with their history.
Celtic never even paid for their hotel, they were sleeping in the corridors of Parkhead in makeshift beds.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence they haven’t been back over to visit in a couple of years.

Burns epitomised every thing Tim , I disagree with some of the comment on here
I met him once at a football do,and he was far from pleasant,as soon as he realised I was a Rangers fan he was derogatory to say the least,to me and our club so much so I hated the sight of him especially in the Dublin deckchair.
I always thought from that meeting there was something false about him,now we have the proof.
I know it's not kind to speak unkindly of the deceased,but he is an exception.

Last edited:
Celtic never even paid for their hotel, they were sleeping in the corridors of Parkhead in makeshift beds.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence they haven’t been back over to visit in a couple of years.

Maybe the day will come when these kids want to dissociate themselves from this creepy farce. When they burn the souvenir badges and get round to the nearest Wat pronto to absolve themselves from the associated bad karma.

I wonder if any lucky tourist will be there to capture the scenes.

Maybe the day will come when these kids want to dissociate themselves from this creepy farce. When they burn the souvenir badges and get round to the nearest Wat pronto to absolve themselves from the associated bad karma.

I wonder if any lucky tourist will be there to capture the scenes.
I also noticed on their social media pages that a few creepy former Septic directors had been over to visit them in Thailand. Would be interesting to background check these guys too.

Hi folks , first post on forum . Having worked in the east end of Glasgow in the 90’s I was regularly asked to attend “sellick park” for conferences and meetings etc. Through the company I worked for . The boss of the company was an unrepentant bigot and rangers hater. He knew a few of us in the company despised everything about the club like no other but religiously booked the house of horrors as he knew they benefitted from the revenue. Needless to say I did not hang around in that company for long. This has been going on for decades with public and private institutions falling over themselves to use these facilities.
Been following this forum now for over a year and I am amazed and humbled by the efforts put in by the stalwarts and hidden grafters who are tirelessly trying to get justice for the victims. I have some stories to tell myself but will post these at a later date. Please also note that the sharing of data , horror stories , history and culpability has really opened my eyes up to living in Scotland 2019.
P.s. I knew my username is naff but I have a passion for studying the cosmos .
Welcome mate. Like @Timskelper said. Please be aware of what info you post and feel free to contact both of us anytime.

Welcome mate. Like @Timskelper said. Please be aware of what info you post and feel free to contact both of us anytime.
Thanks bluenose 94 , any private personal info I have will be p.m,d to you guys.On the subject matter of the Catholic Church in scotland and its close and personal relationship with “ the club like no other “ I try not to get angry or feel too much despair as I hope judgement day is coming . We will see . I find solace in watching re runs on you tube of Christopher Hitchens . He was an academic , writer , atheist journalist who committed his whole life to outing the fallacies of religion. I cant quote him verbatim but I am sure in one of his talks he talks about hitler in the 1930’s forging an alliance with the Roman Catholic nationalist party. Sound familiar !!!!!! . He also states if you take any fascist book or statement and change the word “ Fascist “ to “ Conservative Roman Catholic “ nothing changes. He was a far more knowledgeable and intelligent man than I will ever be so I trust his judgment implicitly. Underpinning all of this is my desire to see a full and unequivocal sorry to all the victims of the terrible abuse suffered and to compensate in an appropriate manner.

Again its maybe that stigma of the subject matter.

My Twitter relates to my career rather than personal.

So I cant really go retweeting everything about paedophilia. But I do click any links and send emails where I can.

Sorry, I know people probably expect more, but it would be inappropriate for me to be retweeting his messages. Even though I read all posted here.

Same.

Can't stand the platform because it usually just plays to the screamers. People who scream (or tweet the most on Twitter) in real life and make the most noise. No way for real dialog and meaningful discussion.

Hate Facebook too for completely different reasons. And I'm of the PC generation and work in the tech field!

Reply from L.S.E. regarding if celtc have broken rules, reply not relevant to the questions i put to them,have sent another email indicating that i am unhappy at their response, surely they're not being protected by them too? or are they?

‎9‎ ‎Sep at ‎16‎:‎01

Hello R.K.,

Thank you for contacting LSE plc.

You need to get in touch with broker who could accommodate your request.

We have a database of registered brokers on our website which is known as the Locate a Broker service.

On our Locate a Broker service you can filter down brokers offering trading of different types of trading services. Most of the brokers are able to trade international shares on your behalf as well.

To access this service, please visit the URL at https://www.londonstockexchange.com...ces/find-a-broker/locate-a-broker-search.html

If you hope to trade internationally purchased shares, you can also find more information on which overseas markets are available directly from the broker website.

Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Website team, LSE plc
London Stock Exchange Group

Switchboard +44 (0) 20 7797 1000
lse-website@lseg.com
10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
www.lseg.com

Last edited:
Yeah. I'm just about to watch the second episode of that myself and I only found it while searching for Mea Maxima Culpa. The Keepers & Spotlight are also on Netflix If you haven't seen them yet.

MMC is available on Amazon Prime.
Seen spotlight a while ago, and just finished The Keepers, the kafflic Church has a lot to answer for.

This mob are an utter disgrace and embarrassment to scotland...our own MSP gavin newlands rabble rousing the choir.....someone please tell me "scots wa hae" is racist...i'm training my sights on this twat again...

This mob are an utter disgrace and embarrassment to scotland...our own MSP gavin newlands rabble rousing the choir.....someone please tell me "scots wa hae" is racist...i'm training my sights on this twat again...
For us bears who now live down south they are a disgrace. They dress in their tartan and make daily racist remarks against the English. Some English are let’s say small minded and class us all the same as this rabble.

Since this lot got into power I’ve found myself frequently having to educate people down here that we’re not all like this. They are a complete embarrassment. Every bear has to come out in Scotland and vote tactically to get this lot out.

They have let the IRA back onto our streets and openly share the same views as Sinn Fein. They have let down people in our society for the sake of votes.

We must come out and vote. This next election will be one of the most important elections in years imo. The fear I have if they stay in power is that fire will have to be fought with fire. This is a path that the SNP will take us down if they gain power again. I’m convinced of that.

Thanks bluenose 94 , any private personal info I have will be p.m,d to you guys.On the subject matter of the Catholic Church in scotland and its close and personal relationship with “ the club like no other “ I try not to get angry or feel too much despair as I hope judgement day is coming . We will see . I find solace in watching re runs on you tube of Christopher Hitchens . He was an academic , writer , atheist journalist who committed his whole life to outing the fallacies of religion. I cant quote him verbatim but I am sure in one of his talks he talks about hitler in the 1930’s forging an alliance with the Roman Catholic nationalist party. Sound familiar !!!!!! . He also states if you take any fascist book or statement and change the word “ Fascist “ to “ Conservative Roman Catholic “ nothing changes. He was a far more knowledgeable and intelligent man than I will ever be so I trust his judgment implicitly. Underpinning all of this is my desire to see a full and unequivocal sorry to all the victims of the terrible abuse suffered and to compensate in an appropriate manner.
Slightly off main topic but relevant to Hitchens.
He once said that of all Hitlers henchmen who were RC the only one to be excommunicated was Gorbells .
He was to burn in hell because he married a Protestant.

H
Hitchens is brilliant.Ive spent hours on YouTube watching his debates/talks.

I hope the first test case in the coming weeks will be pivotal in the momentum required to demand a full public independent enquiry into the abhorrent CSA at separate entity f.c. I have a niggling suspicion that the lawyers representing this vile club may try to pull a rabbit out the hat . When you cut off the head of a snake sometimes it can still bite you. I hope with all my being that Karma prevails.

Back