Supporters buses in Ayrshire

Well said ! The outcome is that we now have every pub in Irvine a scum free zone ! And that is the reason for there mhanky club no pub in Irvine would have them !!!
I remember being in Bar Sport for one of our away Euro qualifiers last season. Bar staff told me there had been about 20 yahoos in the day before for their qualifier. The place was mobbed for ours. It was great, the place was bouncing and some singing broke out later in the game as folk, quite rightly, got carried away. It was a great wee night.

Reactions: Gee
Not yes but was nearly banned from the Stevenston supporters bus.

After a home game I was needing a No 2 and was going to go into the Wee Rangers club to perform my duties, but time was at the essence and did not want to hold the bus up and decided to use the bus loo.
Long story short....The Bus toilet had no water to flush and well, lets just say the odour was not too pleasant and the whole bus reeked. With a Pure Beamer I took my seat and the comments were fast and furious to say the least. Scarf were being used as "gas masks" with no effect.
The bus was still parked waiting for others which was a good job, as two lassies from the back of the bus had to run off as the boak was too much, and they both threw up. It could have been the booze mind you, but we will never know.:oops::oops:

Apart from that wee incident everything is hunky dorry. :p

Brilliant. :))

Wonder what happened to the plans to have an RSC just along the road.

Don’t know how up to date my info is but I believe the plan is to open the RSC about Xmas time. There’s a fund raising Sportsman’s dinner organised for November with Derek Johnstone and Alex Rae speaking at it.

Don’t know how up to date my info is but I believe the plan is to open the RSC about Xmas time. There’s a fund raising Sportsman’s dinner organised for November with Derek Johnstone and Alex Rae speaking at it.

Where is it being held? In the RBL itself?

How much are they charging for that ?
Message them on Kilwinning loyal rsc on Facebook for further details
***Feyenoord Away***

The Kilwinning Loyal will be running a bus to Europa league away vs Feyenoord in Rotterdam (28/11/19).

The bus will be leaving from the Orange Club around 6pm on the wednesday (27/11), although the exact time will be confirmed in due course.

The bus will be leaving straight after the game, a meeting point will be arranged nearer the time.

We will NOT be taking names for this bus, you will secure your seat after a payment is made. Seats will be sold on a first come, first served basis - so we would recommend paying sooner rather than later to guarentee your seat.

For any information please contact the page via PM.

Please feel free to share.

Last edited:
Back