Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Cup 4th round draw 12.30pm today

Some really interesting draws there. Ballymena will be a really good game for the Colts but a wee home game against St. Mirren Colts would be nice if we get through. With hardly any Championship sides left there's a decent chance to actually win this.

Where on earth is Solihull? Assuming Ballymena will beat us anyway, I remember last season reading a few of the lower Scottish League manager s talking about how physical the Irish sides were

Where on earth is Solihull? Assuming Ballymena will beat us anyway, I remember last season reading a few of the lower Scottish League manager s talking about how physical the Irish sides were

Birmingham

Solihull Moors were formed in 2007 by merging 2 teams

Solihull Borough FC and Moor Green FC

Just said to my dad, i fucking love Tunnocks Caramel Wafers but what a fucking embarrassment of a sponsor. How much did they even pay for it? Cant see Tunnocks coughing out much for the rights.
Things are only going to get worse as the money gap widens between Scotland and England.

I've got mates in Birmingham so I'm happy with that draw, as long as the boys do the business against Ballymena I'll be going down to the Solihull game.

Just said to my dad, i fucking love Tunnocks Caramel Wafers but what a fucking embarrassment of a sponsor. How much did they even pay for it? Cant see Tunnocks coughing out much for the rights.
Things are only going to get worse as the money gap widens between Scotland and England.
Anything that annoys the 'yes' cult , is ok with me

Wrexham fan at work was desperate to get us. Hates us with a passion and, like many Wrexham hardcore, is fully paid up to their links with the mentally challengeds, St Pauli, Cliftonville and Bohemians. Maybe next round.

Back