Realistic Walking Time From Ibrox To Central Station

I'm on the last London train home which is 5.40pm this Saturday. Will I be able to do that without becoming part of the subway loyal?

leave the game at full time. walk to kinning park and jump the subway from there you will get into town no problem

I'm a reasonably fit 62 year old, it takes me 40-45 mins without racing it.
How about walk to Crowne Plaza and Uber from there, should be a breeze then

I did this for the Motherwell game last season (7-1).

Left the Broomloan Front bang on the final whistle. Only made the train by 5 mins.

Went via the squinty bridge and the Broomielaw.

The crowds slowed me down near the Stadium.

Walk along to Govan road and get the x19 stop's right across from central station. As others have said, depending on walking speed anywhere between 30-45 minute walk.

I’d be leaving a touch early to make that train. Heavy Crowds, police vans across edminston drive not to mention crap weather can make it slower than you think.

I’d be leaving a touch early to make that train. Heavy Crowds, police vans across edminston drive not to mention crap weather can make it slower than you think.

The gap between the vans is much bigger this season and there's not been too much of a bottleneck.

Walk to cessnock.
underground to St Enoch
Carry out fi Sainsbury’s
beer in the station
Get smashed on the train

If you’re heading into town then you should always walk to Govan Underground as you’ll be getting on an empty train. Trying to get on at Cessnock is pointless as the train will be coming from Ibrox Underground...FULL.

Best way to walk to town would be down the side of the Louden, along Govan Rd, across the squinty bridge ...right along Anderson Quay/Broomielaw then cut up to Central.

Easily do it in under 40 mins.....probably 30 mins but you’re banking on no hold ups.

I've done it before, didn't take too long. I'm going to walk from Partick on Saturday as cba with the subway

Walk 15 minutes to exhibition centre. Four trains an hour take 5 minutes to central from there. It's the route I use every match. Only way of being sure to make Queen St in time for the train I want to get without being a sweat bucket when I get there. Walking all the way takes about 40 minutes

Walk 15 minutes to exhibition centre. Four trains an hour take 5 minutes to central from there. It's the route I use every match. Only way of being sure to make Queen St in time for the train I want to get without being a sweat bucket when I get there. Walking all the way takes about 40 minutes

This seems like sound advice .

I'm on the last London train home which is 5.40pm this Saturday. Will I be able to do that without becoming part of the subway loyal?

That’s the train me and the wee man get.
Leave CD7 at the final whistle, walk to Cessnock, subway to St Enoch, grab some scran from Greggs and we’re usually sat on the train by half five.

Cutting it fine mate by time he gets out the stadium at say 10 to 5

Gives him say 50 mins to get there.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be a sweaty mess getting the train all for the sake of what 10 quid in an Uber?

What if there is no Uber or it's delayed? He will make it walking without relying on third parties.

Walked that quite a few times as I hated queuing and it was about half an hour or so.

Last time I done it I was proper fucked the next day though, don't know if it's my age, the drink or a combination but I will be waiting on the Subway from now on...

I do the walk into town quite often and normally reach Central just after 5.30, that's staying to the end of the game and leaving from the Main Stand Rear at the Broomloan end

Latest posts

Back