Joe Aribo getting some high praise for his international showing.

Get him playing in his proper position again.

Aribo is far more comfortable with the ball at his feet, facing the play, as opposed to being more advanced, with his back to goal, like the Celtic game.

Agreed.

He nicks the ball of players really well then drives the team forward. He can also get out situations well but back to goal is not his position.

Delighted for Joe to get off the mark on his international debut last night. Hopefully a big confidence boost because it's been a tough few weeks for us all dwelling over that game at Ibrox.

We've seen glimmers of real quality from the big man. His goal against Midgylland has been my favourite of the season so far.

Just added a couple of million to his value!!
More importantly, it confirms him more as going to be a very good Rangers player. I like him a lot; any midfielder as good in possession and creativity as he has the potential to be is good for our prospects for winning things.

Sounds like he had a fine performance with Nigeria. A lot of hype around him just now which is great. Certainly making Lee Bowyer look fucking stupid at the moment. His career has came on leaps and bounds since joining Rangers.
Lee Bowyer doesn’t need help to look stupid

I've really, really liked the look of him. He had a total shocker against celtc - he won't be the last to have the occasion get to him. Now for him to show he can come back from that and regular be a creative player for us that makes the difference in games.
The playing of the scum never got to him, his manager playing him out of position did, be honest

I really like this guy but he needs to be played where he is most effective.Don't like this square pegs in round holes.We need to be giving him and others the best chance to excel.

Is he back to being good now then, aye?

Was the new Ejaria according to many on here after the mentally challengeds game.

I like aribo and I know he will be a good player for us but for me at the moment I feel he drifts out of games very easily.

Aribo was like a fish out of water in the more advanced role against the scum.

I actually thougt he was playing well in the 2nd half , when he moved back to midfield, and the he got subbed.

All in all, the lad has shown enough to show us all that theres a quality player in there. Its up to the management to get the best out of him week in week out.

It was an absolute horror show from the manager.
No different from sticking McCrorie in at centre half. Gerrard failed to protect Aribo.
Would have been ideal for Candeias.
Gerrard needs to learn from his mistakes but can mitigate against his own mistakes by learning from other’s mistakes.

Thats really good to read. I am convinced we have an absolute superstar on our Hands, of Morelos proportions.

We can hype up our players, before shooting them down to nothing. Its good to get another perspective on reality.

I like aribo and I know he will be a good player for us but for me at the moment I feel he drifts out of games very easily.
Ojo is the exact same and I prefer Aribo out of the two,think Ojo is a bit slow at times. Hope the Gaffer takes more and plays players in their preferred position. Not a dig at the gaffer and in his defence,too many players didn't turn up.

Back