Retro tops

If you're after real vintage tops and not reproductions then try any of the following:

classicfootballshirts.co.uk
footietrader.com
historicfootballshirts.co.uk

Warning that once you start it's very addictive.

If you're after real vintage tops and not reproductions then try any of the following:

classicfootballshirts.co.uk
footietrader.com
historicfootballshirts.co.uk

Warning that once you start it's very addictive.

You can get better prices on ebay and Depop, but you need to know a bit more about what to look for so you don't end up with a fake or a reproduction one.

I'm looking for an old cotton type reproduction than a modern sweat your fat arse off one for Porto, any ideas ?

I'm looking for an old cotton type reproduction than a modern sweat your fat arse off one for Porto, any ideas ?

Toffs, or Copa

Edit: had a look and Toffs is shit now for Rangers stuff, but it used to be good. Copa also doesn't have any Rangers gear.

Last edited:
You can get better prices on ebay and Depop, but you need to know a bit more about what to look for so you don't end up with a fake or a reproduction one.
Tell me about it. I just bought a 1984 umbro, being sold as a kids shirt, for $30 on ebay. It's a small, the guy in Oregon had it at 1872gbp so he knew something. Almost my best find ever.

Classic football shirts has a great selection but some of the prices are incredible.

Back