Rangers Related--Chelsea only giving Ajax 800 tickets

trashcansinatra

Chelsea only allocating Ajax 800 tickets for the champions league fixture which presume will be reciprocated over there.. Common sense or overkill by the Met police?

Genuinely think some folk are checking out the curtains every hour to make sure no Feynoord fans are out there.
Was merely asking a question if it was common sense by Chelsea or the Met police to avoid problems and in light of our current plight with authorities if it was common sense or not. As said,if admin wants to bin or move please feel free.

Was merely asking a question if it was common sense by Chelsea or the Met police to avoid problems and in light of our current plight with authorities if it was common sense or not. As said,if admin wants to bin or move please feel free.

Wasn't completely directed at you bud there's about 10 threads a week of people worrying about this mob, we'll be fine if they want trouble in Glasgow they'll get it and the same with our support over there.

Exact same as every European tie.

Interesting to see how many Ajax get for Lille, that is the night before Feyenoord - capable of taking loads there you would think.

I’d rather every away team coming to Ibrox got the 2500 allocation.

It’s a European tie ffs, you want a right good hostile atmosphere.

The panty wetting on here when it comes to European teams coming to Ibrox is embarrassing.

Rapid Vienna, Spartak Moscow and Legia all went by without issue.

Osijek tried and got their arses handed to them.

I’m buzzing for Feyenoord coming.

Is it not to do with Ajax battling with Spurs or Arsenal a couple of seasons back? I can't remember who played who exactly.

The panty wetting on here when it comes to European teams coming to Ibrox is embarrassing.

I'd rather every away team got the same allocation as the Scottish teams get

Spartak's was cut, was it not?

Genuinely think some folk are checking out the curtains every hour to make sure no Feynoord fans are out there.

I haven't seen any such comments myself so can't comment on the over reaction you're implying...

Perhaps though the reason many Bears will be apprehensive (especially those taking kids) is the way their scumbag fans attacked our fans both home & away in 2002.

Between that & their 'special relationship' with the sheep it's no surprise people are wary.

Always thought Ajax and spurs were friendly?
Their Ultras do not care about Spurs and this “Jewish friendship”, they were scrapping with them outside the stadium last season. Surprisingly a lot of the F-Side and those who were in VAK410 really like Rangers.

They brought Rangers flags to Parkhead, displayed the sectarian banner against Celtic at home and some were in Rangers pubs when they played Celtic before.

It's actually surprising how many Arsenal lads have been pally with Ajax in the past. Went Ajax Feyenoord in 2003 and had a drink with a few. Was talking about it with a Dutch lad a few month back who said some still go. Always had the opinion Feyenoord don't do friendships in the Ultra/Hooligan whatever you want to call it way, obviously there is this Sunderland/Feyenoord thing but think that is just more from some lads working together years ago and it has remained.

Spartak's was cut, was it not?
Yes.

I’m talking about how every team that comes to Ibrox nowadays is going to attack us and we will all be defenceless. We can more than hold our own.

None of Legia, Rapid or Spartak got 2500 but I was talking more about the fact they were apparently going to beat us all up. I’d rather they got the full allocation and we can create a spectacle in the stands.

Will it be hostile against Feyenoord? It most likely will. But that’s what playing in Europe is all about. Bring it on!

Wasn't completely directed at you bud there's about 10 threads a week of people worrying about this mob, we'll be fine if they want trouble in Glasgow they'll get it and the same with our support over there.

Exact same as every European tie.

As been said various times on other thread you're either too young, naive or plain ignorant of what happened over there and at Ibrox the last time. And for a support like Ours who have a bit of a reputation too there was loads of our fans who were given a slapping. So your either one of the above or all of them and a keyboard warrior if you think you'll just waltz into Rotterdam and be Billy Big baws and take over the square, city etc.

Show some respect to people who were there and have travelled allover and to far more trips and wild places and who said Rotterdam was by far the Most hostile and wild.

I haven't seen any such comments myself so can't comment on the over reaction you're implying...

Perhaps though the reason many Bears will be apprehensive (especially those taking kids) is the way their scumbag fans attacked our fans both home & away in 2002.

Between that & their 'special relationship' with the sheep it's no surprise people are wary.

Maybe the younger "so called hard men" Bears should show respect to those of us who actually were there in 2002 and were in other wild places like Athens, Istanbul, Belgrade, Moscow etc too and all of us agree Rotterdam was by a country mile the most Hostile and mental crowd for bother out of anywhere.

Maybe the younger "so called hard men" Bears should show respect to those of us who actually were there in 2002 and were in other wild places like Athens, Istanbul, Belgrade, Moscow etc too and all of us agree Rotterdam was by a country mile the most Hostile and mental crowd for bother out of anywhere.
Belgrade was fuckin mental. Police wouldnt let us out the hotel as the Serbs were in full flow outside.

Their Ultras do not care about Spurs and this “Jewish friendship”, they were scrapping with them outside the stadium last season. Surprisingly a lot of the F-Side and those who were in VAK410 really like Rangers.

They brought Rangers flags to Parkhead, displayed the sectarian banner against Celtic at home and some were in Rangers pubs when they played Celtic before.

Meeting up with them for the away leg.

Belgrade was fuckin mental. Police wouldnt let us out the hotel as the Serbs were in full flow outside.

Which one mate? 1990 or the 2007 one mate? Thought the most recent one was fine. Was only 11 at the first one so wasn't there. And I say Rotterdam was by far the worst after doing Galatasaray 6 months after the two Leeds fans were murdered. In fact I did Fenerbache too and both were fck all like Rotterdam.

I assume you weren't in Newcastle in 69 or Barcelona in 72 as well as Villa Man Utd, Everton Chelsea etc in the70's
Celtic and Hibs in the 70's. Why don't we just go to the games and watch the football without all this kid on hardmen?
Tell each other ghost stories then are frightened to go to the football.

I assume you weren't in Newcastle in 69 or Barcelona in 72 as well as Villa Man Utd, Everton Chelsea etc in the70's
Celtic and Hibs in the 70's. Why don't we just go to the games and watch the football without all this kid on hardmen?
Tell each other ghost stories then are frightened to go to the football.

I wasn't born till 79 so that obviously wouldn't be possible.

It's not meant to be like that but people especially younger Bears saying "awk it will be fine" when really they don't know that. Both legs were mental especially over there.

All I've ever posted previously was to give heads up what this shower are like. People thinking we'll waltz up, take over a square in Rotterdam like everywhere else will be in for a rather big shock. That is all I've said.

It's not meant to be like that but people especially younger Bears saying "awk it will be fine" when really they don't know that. Both legs were mental especially over there.

All I've ever posted previously was to give heads up what this shower are like. People thinking we'll waltz up, take over a square in Rotterdam like everywhere else will be in for a rather big shock. That is all I've said.

Totally agree. Walk into the wrong bar over there and you will end up with a sore face. But what would we know?

I have yet to read one person saying we are going to take over a square in Rotterdam? Our hardcore away support isn't naive, we know the risks involved and I'm sure most have seen enough incidents over the years to know the score by now.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, as long as we all stick together and stick up for each other typically we'll be fine. Dont get me wrong if you are going to be a f*d and walk about on your tod or act the big man on foreign soil, you'll get what's coming to you.

Last edited:
As been said various times on other thread you're either too young, naive or plain ignorant of what happened over there and at Ibrox the last time. And for a support like Ours who have a bit of a reputation too there was loads of our fans who were given a slapping. So your either one of the above or all of them and a keyboard warrior if you think you'll just waltz into Rotterdam and be Billy Big baws and take over the square, city etc.

Show some respect to people who were there and have travelled allover and to far more trips and wild places and who said Rotterdam was by far the Most hostile and wild.

Agree with most of your point mate , however I just want to reiterate nobody is going to “ get a slap “ coming to Ibrox these days , our reputation in the past was well earned not a single teams support could match us in a scrap , however those days are LONG gone .

What you may still get is the odd isolated incident like the Osijek fans trying to take liberties and running into the wrong guy at the wrong time , but in terms of what feyenoord did on the subway and in our stadium that could easily happen again as Ibrox is now full of families and that’s how it should be . Nobody “ fears “ Ibrox now and haven’t for well over 20 years .

I agree with the above posters who say the away supportvwho come to Ibrox should be limited to the 950 the yahoo get , that’s it , this fake “ 5%” entitlement is a red herring as all we need to do is say security wise it’s not safe and cut the allocation .

Would mean 1500 more bears in the ground and less likely to see scenes like Legia and feyenoord from before .

Chelsea only allocating Ajax 800 tickets for the champions league fixture which presume will be reciprocated over there.. Common sense or overkill by the Met police?

There's thousands of Gers fans hoping to get tickets for Rotterdam, although I don't see the connection with this game and ours.

I'm missing something hear clearly.

Having witnessed these throbbers first hand in 2002 I would give them no tickets at all.

The boil on the arse of decent football fans everywhere.

Yes this is to do with Ajax visit to Spurs earlier this year.. semi final CL .
Some interesting FACTS about this. Ajax had approx 3,000 tickets and the vast majority .. normal fans and shirts had no issues and enjoyed a good time .
Approx 100 hardcore Ajax hools arrived at Seven Sisters tube ... for those that know it .. they then had a 40 minute walk up Tottenham High Road.. a road that local police have been incapable of policing at big games for the last 40 years to my knowledge. They made their way up Tottenham High Road and in the age of mobile phones etc Spurs fans up ahead were made aware they were coming. They were duly accommodated by Spurs hools and then the arguments begin about who came out on top etc with both sets having good cause to claim a result at different moments as can be seen from various videos.
That was it.. no other Ajax fans involved. After these highly publicised incidents the expectation would of been ( for the uneducated ) that there would be "carnage" in Amsterdam just one week later. However .. despite thousands of Spurs fans in attendance ... thousands without tickets.. NOTHING HAPPENED ... This is because Dutch Police are well on top in Amsterdam ( and Note Rotterdam ) and local hools know its straight to jail so they generally abstain ...
Saying this to highlight that imo Feyenoord away will be fine despite the weird stuff on here

A think govwalker was pulled into an alleyway and shagged in Rotterdam.

Guys absolutely terrified of the place.

You are about as funny as a burning orphanage mate.

I'm not terrified of it one bit. I merely stated for the younger Bears especially who hit us with the "it will be fine pish" what it was like. Maybe a few of them will get their balls booted and we will say told you so.

Alot of them thinking we'll take over the city etc are in for a shock. I merely point out people will need to be cautious over there. It's not really difficult too understand.

Back