Home End Tickets - Feyenoord

Bishybear30

Does anyone know the best way of getting a hold of these?
I’ve registered for the Feyenoord website but doubting this way will work...

Thanks for the concern mate but we’ll be there if we can get a hold of tickets

Fair enough. I did it last time around and it really wasn’t in any way enjoyable. Made it to half time and was delighted to get out unscathed. If you somehow were able to get some of the “main stand” type seats it might be awright but we were in the “neutral zone” which was where the equivalent of public sale tickets were all sold.

End result was that all the Rotterdam hooligans of the day had tickets for the same section, not nice and these guys didn’t give a flying f***. The Polis didn’t care less either so once you are in you’re on your own.

Good luck and enjoy!

Fair enough. I did it last time around and it really wasn’t in any way enjoyable. Made it to half time and was delighted to get out unscathed. If you somehow were able to get some of the “main stand” type seats it might be awright but we were in the “neutral zone” which was where the equivalent of public sale tickets were all sold.

End result was that all the Rotterdam hooligans of the day had tickets for the same section, not nice and these guys didn’t give a flying f***. The Polis didn’t care less either so once you are in you’re on your own.

Good luck and enjoy!
So how did you get the tickets lol?

So how did you get the tickets lol?

A pal who lived in the Dam at the time applied via the Feeyenoord website - I think because he had a Dutch address he could buy them. The game only sold out as it got closer to the day hence the reason there were plenty spares in the so called Neutral Zone!

Good luck and enjoy!
I was in the main stand last time.
3 guys with 3 women.
And it was fine.
Saw madness on other side of pitch but our side was no bother.

Was in the stand behind the goal the last team where we scored the penalty, I was 18/19 and fearless.
Would think twice now if I don’t get an away ticket.

Bonkers. Think hard before you decide to do it. I was there in 2002 with home tickets and it was mental. Never again.

Good luck and enjoy!

You must have been near me - section next to the Rangers bit with the perspex screen?

Half time police took a few of us under the stand into the correct section.

Dont know how I managed to be in there, despite multiple checks i ended up in that section with a Rangers end ticket...Only noticed when i came up the steps and seen our support at the other side of the perspex - Drink and the football eh? :)

i am trying to get tickets to for the home end a few of my friends have season books at feyenoord and i had one there for 5 years

Think you will need connections in Rotterdam. Ie someone over there to get you a ticket. Ot be incredibly lucky outside before it

Buy a fake top and blag it mate
Act like 19th Century Terrorist go dumb when asked an awkward question
Like where are you from China ?

I was there in 2002 in the home end, I lived in Rotterdam at the time and knew a few of the Feyenoord Boys as we drank in the same pubs. They warned me it would be rough and it was, but as they say "nobody died" so I'd say go for it. The next time we draw them you can say you were in the home end. I had to get across Rotterdam after the match with every Dutch police man trying to fire me into trains or coaches heading to Amsterdam then had to go to O'Sheys boozer and hand over my 50 euro bet to a lad called Agga who was one of the top lads in the hooligan scene over there. All in all, apart from the result, it was a great few nights.

Back