Pollenca for feyenoord game

brandon5160

We're heading to pollenca on saturday and will miss the Livingston and feyenoord games. I'm taking the fire stick so can try for RTV but are there any good bars for watching the games in either pollenca old town, Puerto pollenca or alcudia? We should get it on RTV in the villa but a trip to the pub might be nice for me and the old boy

I'm flying out to Puerto pollenca tomorrow and would also be interested in the answer to this for the livi game on Saturday

I'm flying out to Puerto pollenca tomorrow and would also be interested in the answer to this for the livi game on Saturday
I'm just back from Pollenca and i think you will struggle to find a place. Lovely place with loads of restaurants but very few bars as such.

I don't think that RTV can show group games as BT have the rights . That was the case last year anyway from what I remember

was in Can Picafort last month, Bar Williams & London Pub on Via Suissa will show sky & bt games (watched the East Fife game in Williams), In Alcudia harbour area spotted Smugglers Bar with Gers game (Legia away RTV only) on their chalk board.. but if all else fails the 4G is very good in the area

There’s a few bars who’ll show it. There’s an Irish bar on he main drag (before pine walk). As long as you get there early enough just mention who’s playing and he should put it on for you.

There’s a Facebook page ‘Bars For Bears’, that might be of help.

Irish bar just off the Pine Walk will have it. I'm not long back. They'll also show their game on a different TV. Bar is near the Lemon Lounge area, down from the square - just can't remember the name.

Irish Bar called Mulligans will put it on for you.

Watched a couple of games in there with a group of bears only a few weeks ago. Owner(s) are tims but will put our game on the TV round the back of the bar.

From the beach front/prominade you want to head inward on the street which leads up to the right hand side of the square. You’ll know you are on the right street as somewhat ironically there is a stench just before you get to Mulligans. No joke.

Edit: Carrer Atilio Boveri is the smelly street you are after

Bar Bondia opposite the Pollensa Park hotel is the normal haunt.

Mulligans will have it too.

Watched the game vs scum in Nostagia bar in the square in Porto Pollenca
They have a chalk board outside with all up and coming games sky and bt included

Was in Pollença for both the Legia game and old firm game. Was in bar bondia for both, but to be honest he tried his best to get a connection for rtv but it was poor to unwatchable. The sky game was no problem, and it’s a decent wee bar.

We're heading to pollenca on saturday and will miss the Livingston and feyenoord games. I'm taking the fire stick so can try for RTV but are there any good bars for watching the games in either pollenca old town, Puerto pollenca or alcudia? We should get it on RTV in the villa but a trip to the pub might be nice for me and the old boy

As above poster said, Bar Bondia is the best option by far in Puerto Pollensa.

Andy, who runs the bar, is from Leicester I think, but definitely leans our way over them.

It's a well run bar and I'd recommend popping in the day before for a beer and asking him to get the game arranged for the following evening.

I am in PP just now. I will check who is showing the Livingston game for any bears heading over this weekend.

As above poster said, Bar Bondia is the best option by far in Puerto Pollensa.

Andy, who runs the bar, is from Leicester I think, but definitely leans our way over them.

It's a well run bar and I'd recommend popping in the day before for a beer and asking him to get the game arranged for the following evening.
I've always liked that wee skid row area of Puerto Pollensa :D

Used to take the kids past that on the way down to Tamarel's on the beach and often stopped at the wee coin slot machines that kids can sit on.

Been donkey's years since I've been there, though, since we sold up in Puerto Pollensa

Lads, I’m over in Alcudia tomorrow for a week, so I’m gonna try that Smugglers pub for both Livi and Feyenoord games, I’m assuming tho, the pub could only show the Livi game if they had an RTV subscription, is that right?

Wee alert. Bar Bondia does not open on Thursdays. Mulligans is the only real option. Fine in there at the back bar.

Was there last year when we played Villarreal away. Watched it In Pascalinos on the pine walk. The guys put it on for us no problem.

Nothing showing on Mulligans board for the Livi game.

Pascalino have an IPTV set up so RTV shouldnt be a problem.

Palms Bar opposite the Fergus Pollenca Park hotel in Porto Pollensa will have the games on. Brian (the owner) used to play for Motherwell, is from East Kilbride, and is a good guy.

Wee alert. Bar Bondia does not open on Thursdays. Mulligans is the only real option. Fine in there at the back bar.
It was open on Thursday when we were their 2 weeks ago. As I said on an earlier post the owner tried to get rtv working for us but it wasn’t happening. Good wee pub and owner is sound

It was open on Thursday when we were their 2 weeks ago. As I said on an earlier post the owner tried to get rtv working for us but it wasn’t happening. Good wee pub and owner is sound
Agree decent wee pub. But the guy definitely refused to open on the Thursday of the Legia away game on 22nd.

Watched a couple of games in a wee bar up a side street near the centre of Puerto Pollensa, can’t remember any more about the location.

Palms Bar opposite the Fergus Pollenca Park hotel in Porto Pollensa will have the games on. Brian (the owner) used to play for Motherwell, is from East Kilbride, and is a good guy.
I will be staying just round the corner from there so will be in next Thursday hopefully or maybe the Irish bar depending where is closest to where we have eaten I guess.

Will anywhere be showing the livi game today then? Currently in palms bar watching the Liverpool Newcastle game, just wondering if anywhere will have rtv to show the livi game in case I don't need to head back to my hotel to watch on my tablet.

Will anywhere be showing the livi game today then? Currently in palms bar watching the Liverpool Newcastle game, just wondering if anywhere will have rtv to show the livi game in case I don't need to head back to my hotel to watch on my tablet.
Nothing around the square showing it.☹

We heads up spoke to Brian in the Palm Bar last night he won't have the game on tonight.
I am heading through to Alcudia tonight so can anyone tell me where it will be on, thanks?

We heads up spoke to Brian in the Palm Bar last night he won't have the game on tonight.
I am heading through to Alcudia tonight so can anyone tell me where it will be on, thanks?
I’m staying in Alcudia, and am thinking smugglers bar is the best shout mate. I walked by their pub last weekend and they were showing games on both sky and BT.
They are located 1 block back from the port, where the big wooden bridge is.

Back