3 Match Package Public Sale

Already got mine in CCCS but managed to get the seat 4 along from me for my mate.

When I checked yesterday,(relocation sale) pretty much my full row was available. There was only around 3 of us who had already got their seat.

Full row sold now.

Logged in 8.20am, flick between basket and back button, keeps you active.

Got 3 for SJ Rear bang on 9am.

Good luck bears

Is everyone buying their tickets in the Govan Rear? I got mine in GR3, about a half hour wait in the queue. There were quite a few seats in GR3/4/5; last year it sold out almost straight away and I had to sit in the Main Stand.

I went down to the ticket office but also tried online and managed to get 3 packages next to each other in the enclosure just after 9am.

Wasted trip to the ticket office but not to worry.

Last edited:
Got mine for the club deck. Cd4 i love it up there. I was told an hour wait at 0900. But only ended up waiting 26 minutes.

Doesn't look good for those of us who can only manage single game. Im hoping fir 2 Porto tickets

Must say the online setup worked ok today. Initially got in too early and no packages. Kicked once.

Then after it said 1hour wait I got in after 25 mins and and got tickets for where I wanted. Relatively painless.

Initial wait time was one hour but I was in after about 15 mins. 3 together, CF5 row U. Seats are 161-163 so I'm thinking they'll be quite near the end of the stand but at least we got them together!

Can't wait!

Good luck to those trying to get them this morning.

What is the availability like?

I don’t want to log into the site to see what is left.

If someone is able to grab a screenshot of areas left on the stadium plan
The slo on twatter reckons they won't sell out today.

Not sure why everyone panics and goes on at 9 and the sites jam packed , went on there and there is still seats in pretty much every part of the stadium. European games never sell out that quickly especially 3 match packages.

Good luck to those trying to get them this morning.

What is the availability like?

I don’t want to log into the site to see what is left.

If someone is able to grab a screenshot of areas left on the stadium plan
There’s still tickets left all over the stadium.

Logged in at 850am and waiting time was over an hour. 15 minutes later I was sorted. Still plenty on sale.

Can’t see there being single match tickets available to be honest.

Your best bet will be the ticket office forum on here I’d imagine
I reckon he'll be fine for Porto game - given we can't sell 3k for Feyenoord game and they've got a bigger allocation, there'll definitely be a 2 match package sale or individual tickets after this (to be fair if it's 2 matches he might be snookered)

Not sure why everyone panics and goes on at 9 and the sites jam packed , went on there and there is still seats in pretty much every part of the stadium. European games never sell out that quickly especially 3 match packages.

Certain sections sell out quickly. I always try to sit in GF4/GR4 or one of the sections either side. I'd rather log in early and wait than try later on and be stuck in CD1 or something like that. I ended up in MFN or MFO last year and didn't enjoy it as much.

I reckon he'll be fine for Porto game - given we can't sell 3k for Feyenoord game and they've got a bigger allocation, there'll definitely be a 2 match package sale or individual tickets after this (to be fair if it's 2 matches he might be snookered)

It's not just a matter of selling 3k. There's only 26k of the 46k season ticket holders who are on the CCCS and have definitely got a ticket before the rest of the sales start.

Since last Thursday since the chance for non CCCS ST holders to get their tickets went on sale, there's 20k tickets to move.

I agree though, there'll be two match packages available after Thursday I'd guess but I still reckon the ground will be sold out for Thursday night when individual tickets are picked up in the next week.

Plenty should sell over the weekend, monday morning will be the time to judge how well these have sold at the price we have put them on at.

Eventually got through and got mine thank fck.

Ordered to collect them from T.O. What's the deal there? I'm working today until 4:30pm. I take it I can pick them up on Monday afternoon after early shift?

my boys birthday falls on day of Young Boys game. I assume single game tickets will go on sale after Feyenoord game?

Logged on at 11.40am, queue was only running at 2mins.

Got in bang on 2 mins, was able to get what I was hoping for in CR3.

Eventually got through and got mine thank fck.

Ordered to collect them from T.O. What's the deal there? I'm working today until 4:30pm. I take it I can pick them up on Monday afternoon after early shift?

I doubt they’d have printed your tickets out by this afternoon but if you drop by sometime on Monday there’ll be an envelope waiting for you.

Can’t make the Livingston game tomorrow so just put 2 seats together up on secondary ticketing for anyone who wants to go.

Both seats are beside each other in Club deck 5 and row Q.

Can’t make the Livingston game tomorrow so just put 2 seats together up on secondary ticketing for anyone who wants to go.

Both seats are beside each other in Club deck 5 and row Q.

When I click on home match tickets, its just the UEFA cup that's there now.

The Livingston game has disapeared from the list for some reason. (I was checking to see if my secondary ticketing had sold too). Looks like they've updated the website whereby "secondary ticketing" is renamed 'Seatsub'.

Not many seats together when I finally got in.

Managed to get two with someone in middle in Govan Rear so will just shift the person between us.

When I click on home match tickets, its just the UEFA cup that's there now.

The Livingston game has disapeared from the list for some reason. (I was checking to see if my secondary ticketing had sold too). Looks like they've updated the website whereby "secondary ticketing" is renamed 'Seatsub'.
Aye it’s Seatsub now, took me while to find it on the website.

I think it takes a while for the secondary tickets to reappear for purchase on the system.

One of the games last season I put mine up for resale and it didn’t appear until 6 hours later. Checked an hour later after that and it was gone so must have been sold.

Rangers should really be emailing you letting you know for certain that your seat has been resold.

I think it takes a while for the secondary tickets to reappear for purchase on the system.

One of the games last season I put mine up for resale and it didn’t appear until 6 hours later. Checked an hour later after that and it was gone so must have been sold.

Rangers should really be emailing you letting you know for certain that your seat has been resold.
They sell over the counter and on the phone too, so don’t always appear on the online plan.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will give me printed tickets for the Feyenoord game. We have 2 packages linked to our season tickets and unable to go on Thursday. Spent 20 minutes holding for the enquiry line and when answered was told they cannot go on secondary ticketing. Seems a real waste of money to miss this game x 2. Would rather give the tickets away at tomorrows game.

Does anyone know if the ticket office will give me printed tickets for the Feyenoord game. We have 2 packages linked to our season tickets and unable to go on Thursday. Spent 20 minutes holding for the enquiry line and when answered was told they cannot go on secondary ticketing. Seems a real waste of money to miss this game x 2. Would rather give the tickets away at tomorrows game.
Going by the letter we got with the season tickets it would be unlikely. I also think that last season they would only reprint on the day of the game

No they won't do printed tickets. You would need to give the Smartcards to someone to use.

I agree, but what I'm saying is...look on the website now. The Livingston game tommorow doesn't even appear for people to buy tickets for anymore. If you click on 'home matches' the only option there is the Europa league package.

We don't have much chance of selling our returned tickets if the Livingston game isn't even on site.

I have been trying to get mine all week but couldn't check out, kept getting this message UEFA online mover requirement 3 game package £108, Now it is letting me buy my tickets but the price has went up to £126.

Might get some tips in this thread.

I thought that ‘warning’ was only popping up for season ticket holders rather than public sale (which only started this morning).

not so many with 2 or 3 together though

That’s becoming more and more of a problem, especially for those with kids.

Even the family stand which you can’t buy individual adult tickets for always has single seats dotted about so they’re not much use to anyone.

Back