McGregor again today

**Did.

Love him. This is why you just make do with his kicking. It's not going to improve too much, now. A few balls out the park is fine, when he saves us the points he does.

Also - love how angry he gets at absolutely anything. Katic won't allow too many people to shout at him like AM did, today.

Angry Allan is a top, top keeper.

**Did.

Love him. This is why you just make do with his kicking. It's not going to improve too much, now. A few balls out the park is fine, when he saves us the points he does.

Also - love how angry he gets at absolutely anything. Katic won't allow too many people to shout at him like AM did, today.

Angry Allan is a top, top keeper.

Even in that wee quiz video he did with Jamie Murphy the other day, it's quite apparent that McGregor's an absolute psychopath

He dives to the left, he dives to the right....
Guys a class act. Be a struggle to replace him given that the boy Robby mccrorie hasn’t played much 1st team games yet.

Made a very good save at 2-1. Thought Willie Collum also made one giving us a free kick when Halliday dithered on the ball and the Livi boy went through on goal.

Saved us today and how we struggled against a poor livi side with players missing Hopefully down to us just being a bit rusty after the break.

Saved us today and how we struggled against a poor livi side with players missing Hopefully down to us just being a bit rusty after the break.
Let’s not bury our head. There’s a shit load of work to be done. We’ve been not much better than poor domestically this season.

Exact same as last season

Tremendous save in the 2nd half, would have made the match uphill for us.
Top notch the save and the player he is.

I tried to tell him.
“Keepers left” I told the people beside me.
He couldn’t have heard me.
Handsignals tazza that's the answer or better still Bluetooth earpiece for shagger connected to your phone to give him the inside info lol.
Seriously though mate don't think we will appreciate him fully till he hangs up the gloves hopefully not for at least a couple of years .
BTW how did you know he was going left ?

He's basically a supporter when we have the ball. Shouting the very things we all shout or are thinking.

Handsignals tazza that's the answer or better still Bluetooth earpiece for shagger connected to your phone to give him the inside info lol.
Seriously though mate don't think we will appreciate him fully till he hangs up the gloves hopefully not for at least a couple of years .
BTW how did you know he was going left ?
Of course, I didn’t know.
I reckon, and no doubt somebody will tell me I’m wrong, the more pressure on the kicker, the more likely he’ll be to go for power over accuracy.
To do this he’ll hit the ball with the front of the foot.
This means cutting across the ball putting it to the keeper’s right for the right footers and left for the lefties.
Take away the top level players, those who can stroll up to the ball, do their wee stutter and dance on the way to the kick, and those with the confidence to go down the middle, which is a high percentage of players in Scotland, and I reckon I’ll get well over two thirds, three quarters correct.
It’s really so simple, isn’t it?

Let’s not bury our head. There’s a shit load of work to be done. We’ve been not much better than poor domestically this season.

Exact same as last season
I agree we seem all over the place I was just trying to make myself feel better after watching that if I'm honest.

He’s a winner and an outstanding asset to our team. I hope and prey he wins medals in this rangers side. Although I do have my doubts that he will. but that might be down to me being a glass half empty kinda of guy.

I just love these hard stares he gives team mates when they do something he disapproves of.

What do they say - ‘if looks could kill ....’.

The guy’s feckin mental. don’tya just luv him.

I've always maintained if the shagger hadn't crocked himself at the piggery in the 1-2 defeat ( in 2008 ) we would have won the league that year and probably the EUFA cup final might have been a lot closer.

A great many people, who know %^*& all about football, disregard this man's ability.

He’s easiest the best keeper in the country. Fcuk knows what he was up to for the disallowed goal though.

Back