Brandon Barker

He was warming up again at half time with a Rangers coach and they had a drill where he had to try and take the coach on and beat him. He struggled in first attempt and then nearly tripped over himself the second time.

He didn't give me much confidence but hopefully his goal today will do wonders for the boy

He was warming up again at half time with a Rangers coach and they had a drill where he had to try and take the coach on and beat him. He struggled in first attempt and then nearly tripped over himself the second time.

He didn't give me much confidence but hopefully his goal today will do wonders for the boy

Have thought any time I’ve seen him before his feet are much faster than his brain but his goal was a cracking finish.

Hopefully can kick on and take confidence from today.

He was fine when he came on. Now he’s got the chance to impress with Kent out for a few weeks - go for it Brandon.

Took his goal really well and looked positive. He needs games to find some form, so this is a great opportunity for him with Jones and Kent both out injured.

Don’t think the lad is at full fitness yet. Not been impressed with him so far but anyone who tries to say that bit of skill from him today and the finish wasn’t sensational is not being fair.

He’s got an awkward look about him, never really appears in control of the ball. However shown today he can take on a man, beat him and also has a finish. We will see over the next few weeks as likely to feature in absence of Jones and Kent.

A squad player at best.

Probably better than Hastie, Stewart and Jones however who were absolutely bizarre signings to put it kindly.

Really? A 19 year-old who was ripping it up at Motherwell and showing potential, get him in on a free and it's a bizarre signing? If it doesn't work it wasn't an expensive throw of the dice. Stewart, we've yet to see. Jones will have his uses, albeit as a squad player. Again, certainly not a bizzare signing!

Not sure what you expect for the grand sum of feck all.

Really? A 19 year-old who was ripping it up at Motherwell and showing potential, get him in on a free and it's a bizarre signing? If it doesn't work it wasn't an expensive throw of the dice. Stewart, we've yet to see. Jones will have his uses, albeit as a squad player. Again, certainly not a bizzare signing!

Not sure what you expect for the grand sum of feck all.
Hastie had played 15 games for Motherwell. Though at his age I can see why he signed him as worse case we sell him on.

Stewart couldn't get a game for a pish Birmingham side and was rank in his time at the Sheep. Also 27 years old, he is no where near the standard we need. Modern day Alan Gow, utter rank.

Jones is average SPL player IMO. Quantity over quality. Won't play for us much either after his stupidity last week

Brandon Barker...you scored your first goal for Rangers today and it was a cracker.You did something countless folk dream of,savour it and score loads more.
You certainly looked like you enjoyed it.
Looked decent very decent today. I think he took his chance and his goal was great

Hastie had played 15 games for Motherwell. Though at his age I can see why he signed him as worse case we sell him on.

Stewart couldn't get a game for a pish Birmingham side and was rank in his time at the Sheep. Also 27 years old, he is no where near the standard we need. Modern day Alan Gow, utter rank.

Jones is average SPL player IMO. Quantity over quality. Won't play for us much either after his stupidity last week

Jones assisted the goal that got us into Europe so he's probably paid for his whole contract in that one cross. Love your positivity though

You're clueless.

Been watching the lad his entire career and this is exactly what he has always been capable of. Saying it since day 1 he will be a star at Rangers.

I'd say he was only at about 50% today as well. Much more to come from the boy.
Him and Kent together will be amazing,when Kent gets back and up to speed.

The same week he laid one on a plate for Morelos to get us into the Europa League groups stages, earning millions of pounds.

The same week he laid one on a plate for Morelos to get us into the Europa League groups stages, earning millions of pounds.
All for the grand sum of nothing in fees plus a modest salary in the grand scheme of things. That assist alone will pay his entire contract.

Honestly, you would think we dropped points today with some of the utter nonsense I’ve saw on here today.

Honestly I felt we done pretty good this transfer window. We could have done with a few instant starters but overall our squad has improved and there hasn't been a single dud.

We can sit here and talk shite about Jones but it was only 3 weeks ago everyone was raving about him and wanted him to start against the manks.

Every single player we signed will do a job for us this season. Some as a squad rotation player, some as a starter. But I think calling any of them a dud/waste is a bit far.

You're clueless.

Been watching the lad his entire career and this is exactly what he has always been capable of. Saying it since day 1 he will be a star at Rangers.

Agreed

I thought he did well, he was positive every time he had the ball and tried to run at players which is something we lack.

Interesting to see how he does if he gets a run of games now

You're clueless.

Good goal you scored today mate and hope you become a star for us

Back