Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Bill Young on RockSport talking about the child abuse scandal in Scottish football and insisting a proper independent inquiry is held into who knew and what was covered up

Young said he’s going to dedicate a whole show soon on the subject

Not sure how many people listen to RockSport but at least they are talking about the subject and not ignoring it

There is one thing we can be 100 percent sure of. If there was ANYTHING saying that the Rangers knew about abuse happening at Ibrox and pulled a Big Jock it would be all over the news. This leads me to believe that a few pervs snuck in and were kicked out. There is no way to 100 percent be perv proof. You can put safe guards in place and bring the full weight of the law when you find a perv. This is not what happen at Celtic. Celtic was a criminal syndicate of pervs who were knowingly hired and protected by the club.

Bill Young on RockSport talking about the child abuse scandal in Scottish football and insisting a proper independent inquiry is held into who knew and what was covered up

Not sure how many people listen to RockSport but at least they are talking about the subject and not ignoring it

Good call and point Div,would be great exposure if he played ball and ran with this if he dedicated a show to this.

I’ve never listened to RockSport. Is it a phone in show or is it invited guests to talk on the subject?

There is one thing we can be 100 percent sure of. If there was ANYTHING saying that the Rangers knew about abuse happening at Ibrox and pulled a Big Jock it would be all over the news. This leads me to believe that a few pervs snuck in and were kicked out. There is no way to 100 percent be perv proof. You can put safe guards in place and bring the full weight of the law when you find a perv. This is not what happen at Celtic. Celtic was a criminal syndicate of pervs who were knowingly hired and protected by the club.
And this is the big difference between us and them. Celtic knew. Don’t be fooled by that journalist yesterday. Like Humza, his beloved club comes first. No mention of Celtic in his article yesterday or previous articles.

I've just read a couple of chapters of Frank McGarvey's 2011 autobiography 'Totally Frank' and he mentions abuse by a coach as a teenager. But not at CBC. Although to his credit he does bring up Torbett's conviction and how it brought up all those memories for him and praises Brazil for coming forward. So I think there may be an element of truth in what's being said albeit with some crossed wires. Or perhaps he's now willing to reveal more that he hasn't previously.

Anyway, it's the digital preview on Amazon so no way to copy/paste so you'll have to visit yourself. Chapter 2 is where the relevant info is, but I have to say it's been a decent read so far about his upbringing in Glasgow and there's an interesting story about his introduction to gambling at an early age that is clearly a prelude to the huge issue it would become later in his life, so don't skip Chapter 1 if you've got the time. I'm surprised it's let me read so much to be honest.

Edit: It's not Amazon at all. It's google.
Met his son in Hong Kong a few years ago and we got talking. He hated him he beat his mum and hadn't spoke to him in years. I know about his gambling he went into the bookies on Newlands road.

I’ve never listened to RockSport. Is it a phone in show or is it invited guests to talk on the subject?

It’s the same set up as SS1 on holinonce fm,have a few guests on and do take calls,how big his audience is a guess BN but as Div says at least he is willing to talk on air about it.

Try that over the road and you’ll loose yer job and gig.

Either way great exposure for survivors and their plight for justice,also says to me why is another football radio station giving it a wide berth.

Nice one Div. I've listened to their show a few times and some of it is ok, except when Gerry Collins is on as he is a rhabid mhank. Nice to hear that a Radio show is prepared to talk about the biggest issue to hit world sport as Radio Clyde and Radio Scotland are not at all interested.

Bill Young gets a tough time on here but at least he is giving the abuse scandal a platform and if he does dedicate a programme to it he will need to get proper guests on who are familiar with the background which may be tough to find

Snyde refuse to cover it same as BBC Radio Scotland

RockSport are doing the right thing and not just covering it up

Bill Young gets a tough time on here but at least he is giving the abuse scandal a platform and if he does dedicate a programme to it he will need to get proper guests on who are familiar with the background which may be tough to find

Snyde refuse to cover it same as BBC Radio Scotland

RockSport are doing the right thing and not just covering it up

Would Helene or Michelle Gray be interested in this?

Platform for them to be heard and I would say they fit the 'proper guest' suggested.

If I'm wide of the mark with this post, my sincere apologies.

If the Gray family were up for it I think they could blow the lid off of the Twitter hate campaign against them and highlight that the Scottish Govt namely Krankie and Useless have ignored the victims and their families despite repeated attempts to engage

Andy Woodward would be a great guest too or Kenny Campbell

Woodward was subjected to years of abuse by Bennell so he could give an insight as to how to stop these beasts

Depends on whether RockSport are serious about demanding action and a fully independent inquiry

Re McGarvey - is the inference he was abused at the team in Kilsyth?

Kilsyth isn't a big place and it so happens it was where that Paedo Priest O'Connell (he of the pictures with Saville and Kevin Kelly etc) happened to operate...

Last edited:
Re McGarvey - is the inference he was abused at the team in Kilsyth?

Kilsyth isn't a big place and it so happens it was where that Paedo Priest O'Connell (he of the pictures with Saville and Kevin Kelly etc) happened to operate?

Could be that it was one of the paedo factory operatives but he just doesn't want to dob in the club like no other. Let's face it, it would not be a great surprise if it was one of them.

Met his son in Hong Kong a few years ago and we got talking. He hated him he beat his mum and hadn't spoke to him in years. I know about his gambling he went into the bookies on Newlands road.
If you are talking about his son Scott mcgarvey then they are now acquainted .

fired off to UEFA today

Dear sir,

Further to my previous emails to your organisation on the worldwide shame the GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game, I am writing to your organisation to ask you, when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you, there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders, who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight, but believe me ,this club takes corruption, depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report, which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity. The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future ,but we do not trust the integrity of our footballing body, but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants, who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body, we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD, they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY NEED INVESTIGATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM FORM 1966 TILL PRESENT.
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow, yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of, there could be many, many more, who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,just must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse, lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

YOUR ORGANISATION PROMOTES ITS “RESPECT” POLICY ON JERSEYS AND ALL TOURNAMENTS,HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW GLASGOW CELTIC FC’s VICTIMS SOME RESPECT BY GIVING THEM THE INVESTIGATION AND JUSTICE THEIR ABUSE DEMANDS?.

Regards
Fantastic Tommy especially the "Respect" paragraph at the end

Listening to it on the way in to work this morning. Almost had to put it off. It sounded to me like Bill trying his best to spread the responsibility for the scum's horrible actions across the whole of Scottish football. As soon as Hugh mentioned the scum Bill cut in and said he didn't want to mention individual incidents.

Listening to it on the way in to work this morning. Almost had to put it off. It sounded to me like Bill trying his best to spread the responsibility for the scum's horrible actions across the whole of Scottish football. As soon as Hugh mentioned the scum Bill cut in and said he didn't want to mention individual incidents.
I didn’t hear it but Personally I think that’s quite clever, get people talking and hearing about it and once everyone is talking about it then the majority of these sins will come to the fore with one team the main instigator in it all

I didn’t hear it but Personally I think that’s quite clever, get people talking and hearing about it and once everyone is talking about it then the majority of these sins will come to the fore with one team the main instigator in it all
Honestly, it didn't come across that way to me. Really sounded like they were going down a path where everyone shares the responsibility. Tar all clubs with their sick brush.

Also irked me why it took an article with no mention of the scum to get them talking about the issue, and then refusing to discuss the scum, at least in the 27 minutes I've heard so far.

Honestly, it didn't come across that way to me. Really sounded like they were going down a path where everyone shares the responsibility. Tar all clubs with their sick brush.

Also irked me why it took an article with no mention of the scum to get them talking about the issue, and then refusing to discuss the scum, at least in the 27 minutes I've heard so far.
I never heard it myself,it is good that bears on here trying to do a bit but we must be very careful of traps, lets not forget the depths that this organisation will plumb, so i urge caution when dealing with them or stories about them,when talking of finance there was only one club spoken about, HOLLICOM/ENABELERS will go to any lenghts, to smear our club and to protect theirs keep up the good work bears,

And there the problem lies

They have a responsibility as they have a platform to expose it

fired off to UEFA today

Dear sir,

Further to my previous emails to your organisation on the worldwide shame the GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game, I am writing to your organisation to ask you, when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you, there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders, who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight, but believe me ,this club takes corruption, depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report, which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity. The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future ,but we do not trust the integrity of our footballing body, but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants, who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body, we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD, they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY NEED INVESTIGATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM FORM 1966 TILL PRESENT.
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.
THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.
THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow, yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of, there could be many, many more, who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,just must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexual abuse, lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

YOUR ORGANISATION PROMOTES ITS “RESPECT” POLICY ON JERSEYS AND ALL TOURNAMENTS,HOW ABOUT YOU SHOW GLASGOW CELTIC FC’s VICTIMS SOME RESPECT BY GIVING THEM THE INVESTIGATION AND JUSTICE THEIR ABUSE DEMANDS?.

Regards
Outstanding T

Tommy could that not be distributed to loads of journalists all over

Britain
USA

And guys like piers Morgan , Ross Kemp

If this got taken up by a few it would be world wide

They way you have composed that is ready to go out to all to see

For the victims

Or it could mean he was a CFC player at the time , or it may be he has a peculiar mindset or it could be a dribble story ... we don’t know
I’ve been in his company many times

And if he was abused
He will put a claim in as he is motivated by money

He is a joiner now and a gambler

So he woukd I think sue them for money

MG txt me back this morning,she is aware of Bill@Rocksport,I think she will reach out to him,let’s see what Bill does if she does follow this up,I think she will.

That would be excellent BB.

Any time I've seen MG in the media she's come across really well. She's articulate, knowledgeable (not just regarding Andrew) and shows great dignity too. If MG and/or HG would get more exposure in the media, especially if they could get onto one of the many relevant TV shows, that would really put the message out there.

The sad fact is that they shouldn't need to go through all of the constant pain in talking about this and being on their own for the most part. The many shameful media people out there and the Scottish Government, Humza Yousaf in particular, should be doing everything to assist them and bring these beasts to justice.

and here is DORNANS response.....

Tommy don’t you dare email me suggesting I turned a blind eye to abuse, especially when my son could have been affected. Your email is not worthy of response
Tommy, he has already admitted publically that he knew but not to the extent. Abuse is abuse, little or huge, it`s fkking abuse. He`s a fkkin louse.

Excuse the rant.

Back