Ballymena v Rangers u21

Any TV coverage? Hoping we go through as Solihull the next round would be a decent away day.

Any TV coverage? Hoping we go through as Solihull the next round would be a decent away day.

Live game was picked for this round - Connah's Quay v Cove Rangers

Probably find Rangers TV will have some highlights of it

Solihull also falls on an International break so watch out in case it moves

Live game was picked for this round - Connah's Quay v Cove Rangers

Probably find Rangers TV will have some highlights of it

Solihull also falls on an International break so watch out in case it moves
The international break was the reason for it appealing! A midweek the same week as a European tie, maybe not so enticing!

Im guessing it’ll be the same team / squad as usual.

Houston, Paterson, Barjonas, Mebude, Grezda etc.

Ballymena average crowd is apparently 1200 would like to think we double that
Lol...there average crowd is about 500 unless ther playing coleraine.. and thats being generous...if our so talented kids with the likes of grezda included cant beat this team then im afraid the outlook is fairly bleak!

Lol...there average crowd is about 500 unless ther playing coleraine.. and thats being generous...if our so talented kids with the likes of grezda included cant beat this team then im afraid the outlook is fairly bleak!

THats not true ballymena has an average crowd of 8/900

I support both teams. BUFC and gers fanatic. Lecky out injured but utd to win 2-1
I'd say, if yer a Utd fan, and you think they'll win 2-1, yet the bookies see Utd as 1/3 favourites, then that means the bookies are pricing the Gers up, as maybe the equivalent of Dungannon or Institute.

That's a mistake in my view. Wee Gers shouldn't be more than 15/8.

FBS

Great news that Doc will be centre mid.

Would sadly mean Murphy not playing as only 2 overage allowed and you would assume Grezda plays.

There was 6/1 last night out there. Im on.

Confirmed from video that

Docherty
Grezda
Dapo
Barjonas

Are all there. Was worried the latter 2 may be kept back as on B-list for UEFA

Back