Fraser Aird

Bar72loyal

Lad must be struggling if he’s using Linkdeln to try source him self a new club wish the lad the best of luck.

Currently a free agent looking for a new opportunity within the UK or abroad. Former clubs include Rangers FC, Vancouver White Caps, Falkirk FC, Dunfermline FC, Queen Of The South FC and most recent Dundee United FC.

With over 170 professional appearances and 8 caps for Canada, I’m a versatile midfielder who also has experience playing right back.

Maybe he's not got an agent, or doesn't want to give they blood suckers a percentage of fee for finding a club. Surely the wee man would get a team in League One or Two down south

He's good enough for most teams in our league,maybe he should take a chance and start again in League 1 down south.Good Luck to the lad.

I have seen a couple of footballers using linkdeln to try to source a club maybe as said above it’s to stop the big agents fee. I wud think you would need an agent, it would be like buying a house without using a solicitors for the legal side

Thought he did quite well at Dundee Utd from the limited things I read online or here.

Good luck to the lad.
Their fans hate him.Apparently his attitude was all wrong and they were desperate to offload him.

All in all though,he’s one of us and I hate Dundee Utd so f**k them!:p

I remember seeing him play for the under17s v Celtic and he was excellent. I thought he was going to be a great player. Just shows you can’t really tell how a players is going to develop

Hopefully the lad gets something, unfortunately he wasn’t of the standard to make it for us as we progressed but he has done something we can only dream of. Good luck Fraser.

Seems a bit mental considering some of the absolute donkeys you see playing in Scotland. He could do a job for a few teams in the 'Premiership'!

A really good lad but last couple of years he's been an SPFL League 1 standard player - from a football point of view he should have stayed at Dunfermline, Dundee U did offer him more money and longer contract but that was the wrong team/club for him.

It’s a common way for players of a certain level to promote themselves. Best of luck to Fraser

Shame he’s no got a club at the moment but he’s doing well using his initiative.

Best of luck to the wee man I’m sure someone will pick him up soon enough. He always gave his all, always remember him for his late winner vs Queens Park

Remember him scoring the winner on his debut against Queens Park. That was 7 years ago, 30000 were there.

30k were there because Hampden was having irregular 'repair work' done and nothing to do with potentially having the biggest crowd in UK that day and embarrassing the shit show Scottish football and all its saturday sell outs

Seen him in the Louden before one of the qualifiers.

Good luck to him. Sure it was only a couple of years ago he was tearing Scotland a new arsehole with Canada at Easter Road.

Remember him scoring the winner on his debut against Queens Park. That was 7 years ago, 30000 were there.

The team that day gives you the heebie-jeebies.

Rangers: Alexander, Hegarty, Perry, Emilson Cribari, Wallace, Crawford, Black (Aird 65), Hutton (Sandaza 71), McKay, McCulloch, Templeton. Subs Not Used: Currie, Cole, Faure.

The team that day gives you the heebie-jeebies.

Rangers: Alexander, Hegarty, Perry, Emilson Cribari, Wallace, Crawford, Black (Aird 65), Hutton (Sandaza 71), McKay, McCulloch, Templeton. Subs Not Used: Currie, Cole, Faure.

It does compare to what we have now and had previous to admin

But at the level we were playing at then that’s a pretty good team

Back