Football Hooligans

What is it with these virgin's? Also why do they continue to get tickets for away games? These certain teams legia Feyenoord etc cause nothing but problems and still get allowed to go to away games?

They should be banned full stop. That at half time especially tonight was a disgrace.

How do you know those involved at 1/2 time are known hooligans?

Maybe they were just pissed up wee arseholes - every team has their fair share of them :rolleyes:

What is it with these virgin's? Also why do they continue to get tickets for away games? These certain teams legia Feyenoord etc cause nothing but problems and still get allowed to go to away games?

They should be banned full stop. That at half time especially tonight was a disgrace.

I quite like the ultra fans to be honest , would rather that than the tourist fans at EPL games and teams like Man City’s champions league crowds.

maybe just maybe police Scotland will realise that rangers fans are just fans and not hooligans like we are portrayed on this shithole of a country although the sms would never help us come across as that

We have a section who cause bother, every club does.

It’s just taken more seriously over in uk compared to abroad that’s how they get away with more things.

While I disagree with the whole hooligan aspect of it its definitely nice to see a team who support their team more passionately than most.

maybe just maybe police Scotland will realise that rangers fans are just fans and not hooligans like we are portrayed on this shithole of a country although the sms would never help us come across as that

Great point. The shite that is raised about our songs ( and I’m not condoning them ) compared to actually injuring people is just unreal. Can’t remember a song ever killing someone in my life :mad:

I thought the Feyenoord supporters were hilarious personally.

Sang about the mentally challengeds with their cute wee scarves and flags only to be heard about once after we scored our goal.

The sight of seeing them trying to get through the police, and failing, whilst ABBA were playing on the tannoy was genuinely funny as fuck.

noticed the polis lifting a couple as well good wee bounce about in the back of the van the roads in Glasgow are full of potholes especially the long way around to Helen street

The Feyenoord fans had a bit of handbags with the police at half time. A lot of pushing and trying to get over to the rangers fans.

Be interesting to see if they get any fines for that .

The poet with the Celtic top on and grey pop hat was at the centre of it .
The wee dick started it.

While I disagree with the whole hooligan aspect of it its definitely nice to see a team who support their team more passionately than most.

Pre-kick off they were full of noise but disappeared when their team needed them. The dick that looked like Morrissey with the sunglasses on right at the front that kicked the gate open before kick off was put in his place by a steward and promptly shat himself

It was nothing more than a bit of pushing and shoving with the police, doing think it was any big deal to be honest.
On another note, the feyenoord hooligans are that tough they wouldn't meet the Rangers casuals before the game and instead got taxis from the brazen head to Ibrox to avoid them :))

It was nothing more than a bit of pushing and shoving with the police, doing think it was any big deal to be honest.
On another note, the feyenoord hooligans are that tough they wouldn't meet the Rangers casuals before the game and instead got taxis from the brazen head to Ibrox to avoid them :))
Does anyone actually care?

They marched from the city centre to Ibrox surrounded by cops, I would say quite a lot of Rangers fans will be avoiding them including Rangers casuals when we play them over there.

Big huge park across from Ibrox with plenty of hiding places if they want to fight with each other, they could easily have went and challenged them last night in the city centre or the Brazen head, they have been here since Wednesday.

& Man United's
I tend to agree with the tourist's in the EPL comment,but City fans have had an axe to grind with uefa for a few seasons, because the organisation is bent, and have a take it or leave it attitude to European games. Doesn't help the team but hey ho. Btw great result tonight bears , keep it up

how you know?

Mate believe me the firm will be avoiding no one.. never have.. brugge when we were told they would destroy us n brugge.. we went and done them... psg again done them.. psv... done them... barca.. again . Poland.. vienna.. .. feynoord made plenty of noise in the run up to the game big bad dutch right wing thugs.. called it on.. then 30 mins before the meet decided they didnt fancy ... IM no longer involved age and arthritis had took its toll.. but there is still a mix of older lads n the yiu ger lads are lets say scared of no one..
As much as it will be intimidating as %^*& over there.. if yiu have ever been involved.. yiu thrive on that...

So basically you like to go to the football for a fight and felt well ard when you done the opposition, you do realise that this is 2019 and not the 1600s?

I go to the football in Thailand and there are no fights ever at the games I have been too, great atmosphere, plenty of noise and singing but no fighting.

So basically you like to go to the football for a fight and felt well ard when you done the opposition, you do realise that this is 2019 and not the 1600s?

I go to the football in Thailand and there are no fights ever at the games I have been too, great atmosphere, plenty of noise and singing but no fighting.
Most if not all the firm that i know and im going back 30 yrs have had season tickets . Many of them have been all over europe and the world watching rangers many on here and i include admin will know many of lads over the years who have been involved

Last edited:
Back