Celtic Season ticket holder arrested at Ibrox last night

I don't want to focus on this too much but can anyone confirm if any away fans were laughing during the minute's silence?

Guy in my wife's work got caught up in an argument because he said this and he was called a liar.

The fact a mentally challenged was in there leads me to believe it's true.

When it fall silent there's always a bit of noise that carries on until folk have figured out what's going on around them. Didn't hear any laughing but there were definitely loud and deliberate coughs during the 'moments' (strangely not minutes) silence. Very much the M.O. of the manks.

I don't want to focus on this too much but can anyone confirm if any away fans were laughing during the minute's silence?

Guy in my wife's work got caught up in an argument because he said this and he was called a liar.

There was loud deliberate sounding coughing by a handful , similar to what we have heard from Celtic fans during silences in recent years. After hearing there were Celtic fans in their end , wouldn't surprise me if it was them again.

There definitely was coughing coming from there area.

Which as we all know is what Tim's do to disrupt minutes silences.

No doubt this wee pathetic @rsehole was involved.

I was in BR2 last night and the vast majority respected the minutes silence.

However, there was a very small outburst of 'coughs' in the away fans corner, one of which appeared to amuse someone as it was louder than the rest.

It was Mhairi Black

69306362_2495129064051540_1967420193541980160_n.jpg

Should I be calling it/him/her "They" :D

When it fall silent there's always a bit of noise that carries on until folk have figured out what's going on around them. Didn't hear any laughing but there were definitely loud and deliberate coughs during the 'moments' (strangely not minutes) silence. Very much the M.O. of the manks.
its always been a moments silence people have just got mixed up and called it a minutes silence

I notice Sons of Struth posted this on FB:

"The “Feyenoord” fan who was arrested at half time last night, and likely to see his “club” sanctioned by UEFA surprisingly lives in the north of Glasgow.

One of his neighbours has contacted us to explain young Cameron B is due in court this afternoon and is a Celtic season ticket holder.

On behalf of the Rangers family we would like to thank him for his financial donation to our club. It’s doubtful the Feyenoord family will be as thankful for landing them in bother with UEFA. Cheers Cameron "

I’ve said it so many times Liwell’s Going to be dragged down by The Green Brigade, they are miles out of Control not just at the Scumdome, but all over the West of Scotland, in part courtesy of the Poisoned Dwarf/Natsis.

Isn’t really a surprise they have a seriously moronic element in their support. As do we. Think this very extreme though.

Be interesting to see if the media pick this up.
im sure the media will feel they do not require this to be mentioned,of course our club could put it out there that this is not a solitary incident,and we have instances of supporters of the enablers coming to our ground solely to cause trouble,if the club mention it ,then the media may be forced to pick up on it

Is this serious? The guy arrested and dragged our by the cops was a mentally challenged? Surely not.

Anyone else see something sinister in this?

Hoping to get a reaction from our fans to get the club fined, or worse

Does make me laugh how many phoor speshul relayshunshups they think they have

Even with a team that gubbed them in a European final they were favourites to win

If I was GB member I would want him kicked out and done in.
What an embarrassment.
If I was GB member I would want him kicked out and done in.
What an embarrassment.

Embarrassment feck all.

He went to Ibrox intent in causing trouble, hoping it would result in Rangers reaping a backlash from UEFA.

Kick him out? He'll be getting a promotion.

Why are we surprised?

He’s not the 1st to be lifted at Ibrox when his own putrid collective of nonces are away or not playing.

They are a separate breed, with a truly fucked up gene pool.

I live a life now where I rarely come into contact with the cult members and feel much happier and less polluted.

Cunts the whole lot of them.

WATP

No doubt some sort of martyr for the cause. Perhaps 19th Century Terrorist infamy and a mural on a local slum dwelling awaits.

Back