Celtic Season ticket holder arrested at Ibrox last night

My wife came home from work tonight and told me about this, he is one of her pupils.

Goes to a very good school aswell but I suppose you can only educate those who want to be educated.

Assuming that this is true, that’s 2 tims arrested at Ibrox when Rangers are playing in UEFA competition in the recent past.

And we get stand / section closures?

I notice Sons of Struth posted this on FB:

"The “Feyenoord” fan who was arrested at half time last night, and likely to see his “club” sanctioned by UEFA surprisingly lives in the north of Glasgow.

One of his neighbours has contacted us to explain young Cameron B is due in court this afternoon and is a Celtic season ticket holder.

On behalf of the Rangers family we would like to thank him for his financial donation to our club. It’s doubtful the Feyenoord family will be as thankful for landing them in bother with UEFA. Cheers Cameron "

That’s excellent Skorn.

It was Mhairi Black

69306362_2495129064051540_1967420193541980160_n.jpg

" aam no a feyenord fan i support ra sellic "

female coppers expression says it all

Bollocks.

Ps: punctuation please?
A moment of silence (sometimes referred to as a minute's silence or a one-minute silence) is a period of silent contemplation, prayer, reflection, or meditation. Similar to flying a flag at half-mast, a moment of silence is often a gesture of respect, particularly in mourning for those who have died recently or as part of a tragic historical event.

I'll await your grovelling apology. :D

Back