Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

Tav’s been miles off it for a while now. Not the only one today though.
We’d have been better trying Polster and resting him on that basis,skipper or not.
I’ve missed a lot of games due to work didn’t realise this had become a pattern with him,concerning

We need more from Aribo . He’s once again flattering to deceive after looking like a world beater in his first few matches . Come on big man finger out

Agree mate. We need a lot more from him rather than drifting in and out of a game.

In amongst all the criticisms of Tav and Goldson, for me the biggest disappointment today is Aribo.
He should have the craft and skill to stand out against these teams but he's being physically dominated and is invisible.

Need a big boot up the arse for the 2nd half.

On another subject. Tommy Wright look like a very obvious sex offender.

Worrying script again.

Too many off the pace.

Sucker punch from them may come.

Too often it seems Gerrard needs to bollock them at halftime to get a reaction.

We will tire quicker than them a goal before 60 minutes is essential.

In amongst all the criticisms of Tav and Goldson, for me the biggest disappointment today is Aribo.
He should have the craft and skill to stand out against these teams but he's being physically dominated and is invisible.

Aribo started his Rangers career really well, but he’s pretty much been anonymous now for the last 5/6 games that he’s played.

Need so much more from him, looking every bit a Charlton player.

Look at the shite Ojo gets and you have to wonder how Aribo gets off so lightly, a number of disappearing acts now.

Changes needed at ht. Front 3 not good enough and we look like losing a goal from a breakaway down our rhs.

Without Arfield to set the pace in the last third we don’t get enough from Aribo and Ojo in terms of energy. If we press this mob for ten minutes they’ll cough up a goal. We’re letting them get comfortable though.

Hopefully a few teacups being fucked off of walls in the changing room at half time.

Aribo, Ojo and Barker all passengers so far. Might as well be on the bench for all they’ve offered.

Need to seriously improve second half, this is far from good enough.

To be honest this has been well and truly pish. We better get our finger out in the second half, as at the moment they will be very happy with this so far.

Back