Match Thread St Johnstone v Rangers - 12:15 Sunday - BT Sports

If the mentally challengeds end up winning at least hope we can make a slightest dent in goal difference

The smallest things count with a marginal points difference.

Halftime rocket works again, excellent performance but lacklustre turgid first half. How fortunate are we to have Defoe to come on lateish in a game to make sure of the points.
Definitely a penalty how Dallas did not give it beggars belief
Ball did not fully cross the line for their ‘goal’
Defoe was offside

What’s mccoist on about ‘I don’t think it is over’
He should have said ‘it definitely isn’t over the line’

Apparently the Killie goal was well against the run of play. No real surprise that they’ve turned it around.

I don’t know how many years now they’ve been simply incapable of dropping points at home. It’s turning into the usual for them. Win every single match until they open up a gap, then and only then start dropping the occasional point.

Yer worst nightmare. You just see off Alfie and Jermaine Defoe pops up.

They were lucky JD didn't play the whole game. At that rate of scoring he'da had about 17.

lmfao, yes mate because its all true about jinxes isn't it, far too many of you lack a tiny bit of fun or humour

giphy.gif

Outstanding result away from home after a massive Europa League game on Thursday. I thought we would toil, and so we did first half. After Alfie's goal, it started to look good. Defoe scored two great goals. Def penalty for us. Def not a goal against us. We dominated in their half. St Johnstone hardly got over our half way line. That's the way I want to see it on Wednesday in the League Cup. Batter them.

Back