Thread About Celtic on Millwall Forum

I know in Birmingham some of the white lads are of Irish decent.Blues are certainly more Rangers than Celtic.At the friendly in 96 they actually had more at the game than us.Was a torrid day for them tbf.The normal affair of them singing Celtic songs outside of pubs which then turn to Rebel songs which then turn to full on RA tunes.Blues didn't take kindly to it .May have something to do with the bombings in the 70's if I had to hazard a guess!They got whacked.
Iv a mate from my town who is well known in Blues lads circles.The lad is a Catholic.Cant stand Celtic .Only one team for Him up there.
In recent years Villa and Blues have been using the Second City Derby to campaign for an inquest into the bombings. I doubt you'll see Celtic invited down there for long long time

Not realy sure my cousins are season ticket holders though i can always nose about , i picked this of the internet,https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/
my cousins has his own buisness, i havent phoned him for a bit so, not realy sure what he can do, but i know for a fact their are Jacks that follow us as i have a Swansea loyal t Shirt with the Union, and Welsh flag, with the wording Swansea Loyal on it given to me by one of my cousins, of the cuff, Interest may maybe stirred Given the Affection they had for Gary Speed another unfortunate victim, i think if we keep the focus on beastiality and carnage caused by paedos and enablers most reasonble human beings will would want to help, I will do a bit off sniffing Tommorrow and see what shows up

Thanks a lot Baz.

20 years down south and I’ve yet to meet a Millwall fan who doesn’t know the score with the savilles

Since the boom in social media all clubs now know what they stand for and that they are scum, the blood stained poppy banner started it for most, then the singing at Highbury, Then the Child abuse cover up.....

Trust me the English clubs hate them and know exactly what they are like. Their only "sympathisers" are those with family connections

Last edited:
They used to have a website,you would key in Swansea Jack's,remember they gave me a calling card for it.
Was a good few years ago mate,so not sure about that being on the go now.

Met quite a few Swansea lads via the old Mainlanders forum , the guy that actually ran it was a Swansea/ Aberdeen fan . Good group of very active loyalists at the time , who walked the walk .

Massive Irish community in Coventry. That’s where my office is based and I know they used to run buses up to the San Giro. They may still do.
We don't have a Irish community in Cannock but I know a few who go Celtic now and then.Think a bus picks them up.Tbf the lads who I know are of Scottish /Irish descent and don't go around giving it the PIRA crap.There are Rangers coaches from round the Midlands too

We don't have a Irish community in Cannock but I know a few who go Celtic now and then.Think a bus picks them up.Tbf the lads who I know are of Scottish /Irish descent and don't go around giving it the PIRA crap.There are Rangers coaches from round the Midlands too
Irish folk are OK... I think even they find the antics of their own plastic mutant cousins embarrassing and not how they want Ireland portrayed as

Excellent post Bilko. We have a duty to spread the facts to all down south.

Don’t worry, London Bears waste no opportunity to educate people down here on that vile institution. As for Millwall, the South London RSC is based deep in the heart of Bermondsey and its members are spreading the good word in that part of the world.

The beasts have nowhere to hide.

They claim everyone loves them but social media opens eyes down south that had been closed for years. We all know the tims love to spout their poison on SM and they have outed themselves for the bile ridden mob they are.
Always had a soft spot for Burnley and thats after the tims went down there in 1978 in the Anglo Scottish Cup and Burnley fans battered the hell out of them.

Was? Did he die?
No but he is only half the man he used to be.....

url=https://postimg.cc/PLbcnQ4B]
24-FFAA13-BAC2-4-EC4-8-EC6-0-FFCE5-E0-A10-E.jpg
[/url]

was really hoping Celtc got an English mob in the Europa. They are hated down there

Sad thing is they aren't, I was in Australia for 2 years recently and almost every English person under 30 had zero ill feeling towards them and a few surprisingly preferred them to Rangers.

I almost grew tired of explaining how much their scummy club actually hate all things Brittish and how little sense it makes to follow the tims

Sad thing is they aren't, I was in Australia for 2 years recently and almost every English person under 30 had zero ill feeling towards them and a few surprisingly preferred them to Rangers.

I almost grew tired of explaining how much their scummy club actually hate all things Brittish and how little sense it makes to follow the tims

My experiences have been different usually when I’m on holiday abroad I bump into a good few English fans and all but one has hated them. A hull fan in particular absolutely despised them. The one that preferred them was a Man U fan with Irish grandparents.

My experiences have been different usually when I’m on holiday abroad I bump into a good few English fans and all but one has hated them. A hull fan in particular absolutely despised them. The one that preferred them was a Man U fan with Irish grandparents.

Was just about to post similar. Most recent encounter of English football fans was at Kasabian gig down there. Got blethering to a crowd of Norwich lads and they utterly despised them. Seemingly there is a conception that the Beggars and Norwich have some sort of affinity which pissed them off no end.

Any time I've spoken to fans down there it's been much the same

Swansea west Susie Davies Welsh Assembly Conservatives, Suzy.Davies@assembly.wales.
and another the brexit party, Caroline Jones Swansea West
Email: Caroline.Jones@assembly.wales
MP for Swansea who lists his interests as children's issues, transport, environment, human rights and others Email: geraint.davies.mp@parliament.uk ,
maybe i should pm these contacts i dont want to get in to bother fae the Mod

Thanks mate. If you want. May be a good idea, to stop lurkers looking in.

In recent years Villa and Blues have been using the Second City Derby to campaign for an inquest into the bombings. I doubt you'll see Celtic invited down there for long long time
They have indeed mate, Justice for the 21 campaign. That 96 "friendly" jtc refers to vs Blues led to a famous battering of the unwashed across the city centre and the invasion of the Irish club in digbeth where they holed up, shame . Also at St Andrew's back in the day there was a strange call and response of "Rangers" "Celtic" amongst home fans, no idea why but the Rangers call was always ten times louder!

I bet they were middle class, metrosexual, guardian reading types. Working class English guys who follow football wouldn't favour Celtic.

Back