Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

If there’s a general election imminent, we need to get organised to tactically vote as many of the Natzis out of office. They are protecting this mob and will never sanction a full independent public enquiry.
Their core fanbase matters more to them than common decency so the more MP’s we can get into Holyrood who do not have vested interests then the more likely we would get calls for such an enquiry.
I will have the junction at end of my road with a sign saying more voted brexit than snp!
If it vanishes I’ll make another and put it higher I’m fighting them with all I can contribute come election time!

BBS could you send details to me please mate by PM ? I’ll tie in behind the scenes & get back to you ?

I think that that is the best way forward for one person to collate responses and who has been contacted

Perhaps, as I have said before, because of cross border trafficking, GY should also collate which Westminster constituencies posters on here belong to and see if we can put pressure on that way

NOT MSP

CONSERVATIVE disunity over Boris Johnson’s bid for the party leadership has been laid bare with one Scottish Tory MP branding colleagues trying to stop the former Foreign Secretary becoming Prime Minister “arseholes”.

Ross Thomson, who represents Aberdeen South, launched his outspoken attack following Mr Johnson’s tub-thumping speech at a fringe event at the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham.

Thanks TS.

Just to reiterate the above. More MSP’s are joining the call for the inquiry. Again no names will be put on this thread due to the obvious.

Please continue contacting MSP’s and party leaders. It definitely is making a difference.
I emailed mine on Thursday but haven`t had a reply yet. I`ve asked him things before and always gets back to me sometime.

Was Gregory Campbell one ?

I do not remember but it was only within the last couple of months and I think it was regarding a call for a public enquiry re the paedodome.

Found it. It was Gregory Campbell and Jim Shannon.

Last edited:
Looks like no-one else has supported the motion as there have been no signatures added.

It might be worth drawing MPs attention to this as well as the current focus on MSPs.

Remember that there is strong evidence of offences by them in England, Sweden, USA etc, so it cannot be argued that this is a devolved matter.

Information doing the rounds in legal circles is that writs will be served on behalf of several victims early next week.

This follows talks between a well known Glasgow based Solicitor and Lawyers representing Celtic FC having reached an impasse late yesterday afternoon.

By all accounts it would appear that Celtic are standing firm in their separate entity stance with regard to Celtic Boys Club.

Glasgow MSP Adam Tomkins is also said to be expressing more than a passing interest in this developing story.

Look like the gloves are about to come off.
The football governing bodies have already knocked this one on the head. Does this not mean Celtic are bringing the game into disrepute by going against the ruling?

This one is a Spiers type, don't you think?

Making the victims out to be the wrong ones, you are no Christian Bill.

Hope yer God strikes down upon ye for this.

This would be laughable if it weren't so serious. When the US abuse cases first came to light, the Vatican gave every US diocese (i.e. parish) financial autonomy, so that when the expected floodgates opened (because they knew what had been happening for decades) Rome's bottomless pit of riches wouldn't be up for grabs, i.e. if the diocese didn't have the means to cover the claims, they'd merely declare bankruptcy, as has happened on more than a few occasions. (see RCC abuse bankruptcies).
A shameful act by a shameful cult, who care more about their riches than their flock.

This would be laughable if it weren't so serious. When the US abuse cases first came to light, the Vatican gave every US diocese (i.e. parish) financial autonomy, so that when the expected floodgates opened (because they knew what had been happening for decades) Rome's bottomless pit of riches wouldn't be up for grabs, i.e. if the diocese didn't have the means to cover the claims, they'd merely declare bankruptcy, as has happened on more than a few occasions. (see RCC abuse bankruptcies).
A shameful act by a shameful cult, who care more about their riches than their flock.

Cheers for the link and info AL. Interesting.

What a disgusting cop-out that is from a disgusting cult. It really is!

Brilliant.

Would it be a good idea to mention these 2 when asking our own just to say

X and Y are supporting this. Will you back them? kinda thing.
I fully understand what your saying, but going by what previously happened reference the abuse to employees of these MSPs and what happened to the thread recently, I unfortunately cannot release any names.

If you personally are contacting more than one MSP and receive positive replies then by all means share it with other MSPs. In no way can we release names into the public domain before this issue has been raised in Holyrood. I’m sure you can understand this stance.

I fully understand what your saying, but going by what previously happened reference the abuse to employees of these MSPs and what happened to the thread recently, I unfortunately cannot release any names.

If you personally are contacting more than one MSP and receive positive replies then by all means share it with other MSPs. In no way can we release names into the public domain before this issue has been raised in Holyrood. I’m sure you can understand this stance.
Yeah, course I can bud. I was just thinking out loud really.

We have another MP supporting too BN94. I just got word later yesterday from another bear on here.

As you say I won’t mention the name.

This what hypocrisy looks like. Every negative stereotype of a self-serving, uncaring, hypocritical politician, all wrapped up in a wee Celtic hoodie.

t99GMA3.png

The only positive here is that, at last, senior 'Politicians' are acknowledging the situation.

Incidentally, Jackson Carlaw is one of a growing number of MSPs who will be calling for a full inquiry into Humza's Bhoys, very soon. Just saying.

Last edited:

This what hypocrisy looks like. Every negative stereotype of a self-serving, uncaring, hypocritical politician, all wrapped up in a wee Celtic hoodie.

t99GMA3.png

The only positive here is that, at last, senior 'Politicians' are acknowledging the situation.

Incidentally, Jackson Carlaw is one of a growing number of MSPs who will be calling for a full inquiry into Humza's Bhoys, very soon. Just saying.

what a weasel

t99GMA3.png

That is just appalling coming from him. Victims and their families/friends contact this guy about the abuse that's taken place at his club and...nothing!

I looked up the meaning of hypocrite online and it simply said - See Humza Yousaf.

t99GMA3.png

We can categorically state that this man has done nothing for the victims and families.
The photograph plainly shows where his loyalties lie.

t99GMA3.png

Hypocritical piece of excrement. I think we should now go for his email inbox.

Last edited:
Hypocritical piece of excrement. I think we should now go for his email inbox.
I completely understand your frustration when it comes to this individual. I believe this person to be inadequate and under qualified for the position he holds.

Like others have said I do believe this individual will have questions to answer in the future. Hopefully in front of an inquiry. He has failed his electorate on not only this issue as we all know.

We will not give up on this.

Received this response from my MSP (SNP). It's been one I've seen on here before but I'm not sure if I've seen the sentence in bold and underlined before.

The Scottish Government has committed to considering what steps it will take following the publication of that final report.

Can anyone confirm if this has been stated before?

Be in no doubt that I unreservedly condemn the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.
Any experience of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and lasting impact on those who were abused.
It is important to ensure that children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment, and that parents can have confidence in the safety and wellbeing of their children.

The Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football in February 2017. The interim report was published last year, allowing the SFA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current ongoing legal cases are concluded.
The Scottish Government has committed to considering what steps it will take following the publication of that final report.

Kind regards,

I have included below a link to the SFA’s interim report:
https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf

I hope this is of assistance to you.
Kind regards,

t99GMA3.png

Jackson my local man and all round go good chap;)

Back