Porto Away Tickets

MosesMcNeil99

Anyone know when we should expect to hear today? Be interesting to see if it is tiered (ie 6/7 pointers can buy first and works its way down) or if everyone can buy at once if the numbers are low enough. Was a good number registered from what I remember

Is there officially an announcement on this today or are you hoping there is one?

Anyone know when we should expect to hear today? Be interesting to see if it is tiered (ie 6/7 pointers can buy first and works its way down) or if everyone can buy at once if the numbers are low enough. Was a good number registered from what I remember
Think it’ll start on points like you said then work it’s way down as a lot have registered interest how many are interest in going I have no idea

The longer it is the more I’m going to have to pay for a flight. On 2 points just now and didn’t want to chance it by booking the flights when they were £100.

The longer it is the more I’m going to have to pay for a flight. On 2 points just now and didn’t want to chance it by booking the flights when they were £100.
If all fails I doubt there would be any hassle getting one in the home end as Porto's ground never looks full regardless of opposition

Similar position to yourself.

Lots of people will say "it's all about the trip and not the match" Well actually the match is the only reason I'd be going, watching us and being at the game is literally all the matters to me personally, seeing the city, having a drink etc is very much 2nd place.

Lots of people will say "it's all about the trip and not the match" Well actually the match is the only reason I'd be going, watching us and being at the game is literally all the matters to me personally, seeing the city, having a drink etc is very much 2nd place.

Ive never heard anyone say its not about the match.

Chancing your luck isnt a terrible idea though as the build up in pubs and squares is really decent even if you are unlucky enough not to get a ticket, so yes not getting a ticket isnt a disaster.

Im only on 1 point and don’t think I’ll have a problem getting a ticket, it’s a big allocation and a lot of people are more interested in feyenoord.

You’d also get a ticket in home end no bother if worst came to worst.

I think the Tuesday extension was the club saying to those on TC flight that they should find out today if they have sorted anything else in it’s place. I think it’s 99.9% they won’t have
Yeah I would expect both mate. I asked the SLO the question around whether we will hear about tickets generally and he said today so let’s see.

When they open it up to purchase tickets I'd imagine it'll be for 2/3 points + above and will then trickle down over a few days to the lower points threshold if the uptake isn't as expected.

By the end I reckon everyone that wants a ticket will get one.

If there are no official flights going via TC then should be a plentiful supply of Indy tickets i imagine.

I think it will also depend if they are posting/collection in the UK or collection over there. There will be people who aren't going will buy just to secure point for Feyenoord. I'm on 2 points and going, but still confident as large allocation

When they open it up to purchase tickets I'd imagine it'll be for 2/3 points + above and will then trickle down over a few days to the lower points threshold if the uptake isn't as expected.

By the end I reckon everyone that wants a ticket will get one.
lucky for us max point loyal we dont need to worry lol

Just going by anecdotes on here of previous trips to both Porto and Feyenoord, the former seemed much more enjoyable than the latter. Was a no-brainer for me to choose Porto over Feyenoord for my group stage trip.

Depends what you’re after right enough.

On 1 point and relatively confident of an away end ticket. Failing that, we’ll sort home end tickets and take the point for registering.

I may have a flight available to Lisbon and a seat on Glaswegian bus to/from match 23-25 from Glasgow if anyone is interested

Theres about 3500 applied for 2500 tickets.
Some of course will have no intention of going but for people to suggest that around 1000 people will do this and everyone who wants a ticket will get 1, that's just nuts.

For the qualifiers the first round of offers seemed to go to 4 points and above so I'm expecting it to go as low as two or maybe even one point for this one if there is an initial allocation offer to gauge numbers.

Wish they'd do this sooner.

Equally, wish I'd booked my flight the second the fixtures were announced. £40!

Just going by anecdotes on here of previous trips to both Porto and Feyenoord, the former seemed much more enjoyable than the latter. Was a no-brainer for me to choose Porto over Feyenoord for my group stage trip.

Depends what you’re after right enough.

On 1 point and relatively confident of an away end ticket. Failing that, we’ll sort home end tickets and take the point for registering.
Porto was much better trip.Take away any bother at the game Porto is much better city with friendlier people.Found Rotterdam a bit on the dodgy side even taking away anything to do with football.Saying that I'm doing the 2 of them again.

Aye mate in and out in a day basically. Edinburgh-Lisbon Thursday morning glassy bus to game when we get back to Lisbon on the way back straight to the airport for a 6am flight back to Manchester then a train up the road.
also on that flight and train home. wasn't sure wither to get a hotel on the wednesday night but will probably leave it. no point

I'm flying out Tuesday night, Glasgow to Stansted, then Stansted to Oporto.

Way back on Friday, Oporto to Gatwick, then BA back to sunny Glasgow.

Fully expecting to have qualified by the time this game comes around :cool:

I think it stands to reason that a fair few number of those have registered independent after having registered for the day trip will naturally fall away if the club can’t organise an alternative day trip.

If I understand it correctly, they’ve been advised to do that as an interim course of action following the Tam Crook collapse

It will be a question of time/convenience element rather than money. If you can afford the surcharge they put on the day trip, you’re more likely to pay the inflated prices of flights.

That’s 3 of us booked. Bit different in terms of the route;

Wednesday night, Edinburgh - Toulouse
Thursday morning, Toulouse - Porto

A route out for less than 150 is easyJet Glasgow to Gatwick then on to Porto.

The Glasgow flight leaves at 6.45am.

Lands 1205 with a 80 min stopover.

I don't know if the prices have rocketed or not.

On Friday night I booked Luton to Oporto, out on Thursday, back on Saturday, for £193 return.

Back