Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

First free kick goal boosted his confidence a lot and he became 10x the player he was. This one I feel will notch him up another level

There was always a player in there, glad we stuck by him and didn't listen to people on this forum. Shame Grezda is a twat as I believe there's a player in him too.
I think there is a player in Grezda as well - as you say though, he's a twat. Barasic from listening to him has a fantastic attitude. He realised things weren't good and tried to make it better. Extra training and just needed that confidence. He got that and what a player this guy is. Superb!

I think there is a player in Grezda as well - as you say though, he's a twat. Barasic from listening to him has a fantastic attitude. He realised things weren't good and tried to make it better. Extra training and just needed that confidence. He got that and what a player this guy is. Superb!

Oh 100% mate. Grezda wouldn’t be playing for Albania if he didn’t have ability.

Knob though. Thinks he’s a gangster and runs about on the pitch like he’s literally on eggshells because he cares more about not being touched than playing football.

Full on zoomer.

Back