Match Thread Rangers v Hamilton - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV.tv

As someone who can't get to many games. It's annoys the life out me the stands emptying well before the final whistle. The team take us top of the league with a brilliant display & everyone fucks off because of a wee bit of traffic. they should be applauded off the park.
Agree entirely. In a week where many questioned the character of our team, of our captain and vice captain, where that same team has utterly smashed Hamilton to go top, it is indefensible for that many to piss off early.

Said earlier he looks very tidy on the ball & will run all day. I've no idea why he was written off by a few.
Very tidy indeed
Screenshot-2019-06-09-at-18.46.10.png

Livingston (Match Betting)
Livingston 2-0 Celtic
06 Oct 2019 - 11:41:33
Settled - won
Receipt No. O/154880090/003483
Type Single (1-Line)
Total Stake £1.00
Price 13/1
Returns £14.00

Rangers 6-0 (Correct score)
Rangers 5-0 Hamilton
06 Oct 2019 - 11:41:33
Unsettled
Receipt No. O/154880090/003482
Type Single (1-Line)
Total Stake £1.00
Price 22/1
Pot.Returns £23.00
awe well. 14 quid in the kitty.

That's how you respond to a poor result midweek. Exceptional performance today - from just about everyone. Apart from McGregor - did he touch the ball? :)) :))

Accies never had any chance in this game. Dominated possession, play, chances and 5 good goals. Defoe with a lovely hat trick. Goldson with a nice diving header. Barasic with a superb free kick.

Edmunson is a player in defence. Would definitely like to see him feature more often. Polster looked tidy when he came on. Stewart had another good game. Davis was his usual classy self and did so much without even being noticed.

Top of the league. Goal difference cancelled out (I think).

Good day for football.

Excellent. Exactly what was needed today. Totally professional, almost 100/100 through the game, maybe 98/100.

Even polster had a few nice touches when he came on. Murphy gave us glimpses of what we could have had. Edmundson solid and keeps up the impression he won't let us down if needed in a big game. Stewart is changing my mind about being a waste of a free. Not locked on first choice yet but if he keeps on maybe he will be.

Happy bear tonight :)

Great performance against a packed defence. Quality in our team ensured a victory. Greg Stewart and Defoe linked up very well..two intelligent players. Edmundson I like as well. Great delivery from Tav. Barasic showing his class at the free kick. We are top of the league.

Latest posts

Back