Manchester United

TerrySilverLoyal

An absolute basket case of a club

Still can't believe they gave that job to Solksjaer!

Spent a fortune and for that a team loaded up with absolute dross. The world's oldest youngest Lingaard being one of them how that guy had a career as a footballer IL never know

Enjoyable watching them toil though!

Could be his last game as manager I think.

Surely he doesn't survive being beaten off a halfstrength Newcastle side?

Stretford Sellick can’t be bad enough. I’m an ABU as far as England goes.

Was at the Trafford Centre a couple of years ago. The missus asks if I want to drive round and see OT when we are there.

“I can’t be bothered having to wash the car after” wasn’t the answer she half expected.

Millions spent yet when Wambasaka is oot
It's 56yo young, the winger turned full back they bring in

Shambles

Would posh leave spurs for them?

Maybe if it was summer window and they gave him millions to spend on that squad

They are a banter club these days. You know you're shit when you're hyping up Daniel fucking James. Wan Bissaka, one of their few bright spots, would have been better off staying at Crystal Palace than joining that shower.

Would posh leave spurs for them?

Maybe if it was summer window and they gave him millions to spend on that squad

Poch has lost 18 of his last 40 games I think he is probably not an option anymore.

Allegri should be their first port of call but where they've gone since SAF the might offer Bruce the job after the game.

FkD31Ii41YQCoK8jwhcM8zl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

They are closer to the relegation zone than they are 6th place. Wheels have totally come of since Sir Alex left.

anyone with a brain would have given Solskjaer to the end of the season when they've had got rid of him and got somebody else

nope, Ed and co decide when they beat an arrogant PSG due to a penalty in the dying minutes to give him the job and a very nice pay off when he goes :D

I ver much dislike Man U but under Sir Alex they were entertaining and never once knew they were beaten. They're absolutely terrible to watch now.
There’s no excuse for what’s happened. They have more money than anyone else yet have an awful squad and manager. It looks like there has been no planning at all since Ferguson retired.

It’s good to see though.

The manager isn’t even the biggest problem. It’s the ordinary squad. And with FFP you can’t spend your way out of that in a window.

Beaten by Newcastle Colts . Steve Bruce eventually beats them at the 23rd attempt as a manager . How the fvck do you get rid of managers like LVG and Jose and end up with Ole ? Pogba just a walking cancer at that club . Funny as fvck to watch it all falling apart though !

Would they go for someone like Diego Simeone.? He looks the type who doesn’t suffer fools gladly.
Surprised he hasn’t been mentioned much when EPL jobs are going.
There's absolutely no way Simeone would leave Atletico to go to Man Utd.

No top level manager is touching that job with a barge pole. Not unless they're given about £300m to spend and a couple of seasons.

Back