Manchester United

I like United. They're a club like us in many ways. The envy of everybody else, and the first result any supporter of other teams look for. The two biggest clubs in Britain.
A club like us? Wouldn't hire a protestant manager until Ron Atkinson and gave their main stand to catholic clergy to watch games for free and were nearly called Manchester Celtic.Not forgetting their original colours were green!
A club like us I don't f*cking think so

The whole team lacks confidence, and that doesn't look like changing anytime soon.

Next up for them is a visit by Liverpool

They gave Solskjaer the job purely to get the fans onside because he was a club legend. Hopeless as a manager but I genuinely feel sorry for him to an extent. The squad is dross.

A club like us? Wouldn't hire a protestant manager until Ron Atkinson and gave their main stand to catholic clergy to watch games for free and were nearly called Manchester Celtic.Not forgetting their original colours were green!
A club like us I don't f*cking think so

Scott Duncan managed them for five years in the 1930s and he was a Protestant. In fact he was an ex Rangers player.....

Rodgers is good at building clubs and he would be a good fit for United, although that obviously won't happen now. But as bad as they are, De Gea, Maguire, McTominay and Martial isn't a bad spine to start with and improve, and Rashford, Wan-Bissaka, James and Greenwood have plenty of promise. That's got me thinking actually, how many United players would actually get in the best Leicester 11?

De Gea

Perreira (just ahead of AWB right now)
Maguire
Soyuncu
Chilwell

Ndidi
Tielemans
Maddison

James
Martial
Vardy

So that's only 4 United players. Not putting Pogba in there when he only has one brilliant game every 10.

Not a fan of Martial really but you just can't make a case right now for a completely out of sorts Marcus Rashford. I do quite like Harvey Barnes actually but went for Martial over him just about.

Still can't believe they shot their bolt and gave it to Solskjaer when they did. Hilarious stuff.

I very much dislike Man U but under Sir Alex they were entertaining and never once knew they were beaten. They're absolutely terrible to watch now.
And had every ref, the FA, the football league and Uncle Tom Cobley in their corner. Ferguson while undoubtedly great always had ten times the spending power of every other club, in 92 Wilkinson outsmarted him, in 95 jack Walker and Dalgliesh outspent him and Wenger outclassed him. A horrible man at a horrible club. And I know he was a blue.

And had every ref, the FA, the football league and Uncle Tom Cobley in their corner. Ferguson while undoubtedly great always had ten times the spending power of every other club, in 92 Wilkinson outsmarted him, in 95 jack Walker and Dalgliesh outspent him and Wenger outclassed him. A horrible man at a horrible club. And I know he was a blue.

Wenger outclassed Alex Ferguson..?

Not sure where they go now. Stick with it or change the manager yet again. They desperately need the January transfer window they need a striker badly.

Never saw it but you could see it coming and Newcastle are rotten.

Manchester United need to act. Ed Woodward and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer need removed.

Pereira, Lingaard, McTominay, Young, Dalot, Rojo, Fred, Rashford... Fucking garbage the lot of them.

Allegri should be recieving a phone call this evening. Whether he would take the job is another matter. That squad of players is howling.

Never liked the club, but you had to respect the teams that SAF put out. They played great attacking football, and had a never-beaten mentality.

Poor planning in the years before his departure have sown the seeds of this mess. Without Fergie around the powerful people at the club are more interested in business cashflow than playing style. Ole's just the latest whipping boy. The fans maybe liked him, but I can't see him getting much respect from the over-priced egos in the squad

Pochettino will be in charge soon. Still cant believe Man United gave him the job on the back of a VAR decision v PSG.

They went on a good run when he came in but the players chucked it after Mourinho left, as soon as the ink was dry on the contract the results just disappeared, they've become a laughing stock

They look like an old punch drunk boxer taking second prizes all over the place.
They lack direction and leadership and this could be the way of things for many years to come. Spending big in the EPL has no guarantees.

Would they go for someone like Diego Simeone.? He looks the type who doesn’t suffer fools gladly.
Surprised he hasn’t been mentioned much when EPL jobs are going.

I read recently that Simeone is the highest paid manager in the world and by quite a distance. Man Utd would need to cough up some serious dough to tempt him.

Top manager though. Winning the league with Atletico when Barca & Real had Messi/Ronaldo is nothing short of a miracle. Add two Champions League Finals and a Europa League win as well. Superb manager albeit a bit mental.

Do we think the Utd fans would accept an ex Liverpool manager in Rodgers? Would be a big ask. Rodgers ego would let him take it mind you.

Where do you even start with this nonsense?

Just watched highlights on MOTD2 and I know it’s heavily edited but Utd had one shot on target.

If Newcastle continue to play like they did they should be able to climb the league.

Just watched highlights on MOTD2 and I know it’s heavily edited but Utd had one shot on target.

If Newcastle continue to play like they did they should be able to climb the league.

Marcus Rashford had one touch in Newcastles box.

Newcastle were always going to be fine when once appointed SB. One of my favourite managers. He'll keep them safe, no problem at all.

Do we think the Utd fans would accept an ex Liverpool manager in Rodgers? Would be a big ask. Rodgers ego would let him take it mind you.

Rodgers isn’t the answer. Leicester is probably about his level.

If Man U have any sense at all, which I’m not sure they do, they’ll break the bank to lure Pochettino away from Spurs.

Rodgers isn’t the answer. Leicester is probably about his level.

If Man U have any sense at all, which I’m not sure they do, they’ll break the bank to lure Pochettino away from Spurs.

A manager who has won nothing - mental

Allegri is the only person who springs to mind having said that they might just go full retard and get Roy Keane in

Back