Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

5 days to the game and still nothing official. rangers doing a great job of trying to sell tickets...
Ridiculous isn’t it.

Anybody I’ve mentioned it to didn’t know about it.

They should be promoting %^*& out of what Gerrard said yesterday and you’ll get about 30k there.

5 days to the game and still nothing official. rangers doing a great job of trying to sell tickets...

Ridiculous isn’t it.

They should be promoting %^*& out of what Gerrard said yesterday and you’ll get about 30k there.

It’s the cover page of the website, Gough did a press conference about it last week and another poster has linked to a second promotional video.

But you batter in and keep kicking the club

Ridiculous isn’t it.

making money for a good cause as well. if promoted properly you could sell it out but it looks as if it's going to be a desperate push this week. selling tickets but no being able to provide who is actually playing is poor

There will be announcements throughout week on social media channels apparently on teams etc.

Liverpool will be sending up a very strong squad, they treat these legends games very seriously.

It’s the cover page of the website, Gough did a press conference about it last week and another poster has linked to a second promotional video.

Should be far more than that.

We’ll be able to judge it by how big the crowd is this weekend.

Always the same with these sort of games, for most clubs to be fair. In all honesty I suspect they still don’t know for sure who will actually turn up.

Gough mentioned himself, Hutton, Hill and Cuellar. Watterhuis in goals. Mols is obviously another one and Big Marv will light the place up with his smile as usual.

Gough barely talked about the legends game in that presser. Was questioned about Morelos, Gerrard etc. Same as the Mols presser.

The only one I have actually seen promote the game and talk about Liverpool players playing was Jason McAteer.

On the Rangers side there had been very little info on players.

They MUST know who is turning up for this. Forget the secrecy ffs.

Announce players!!

Always the same with these sort of games, for most clubs to be fair. In all honesty I suspect they still don’t know for sure who will actually turn up.

Gough mentioned himself, Hutton, Hill and Cuellar. Mols is obviously another one and Big Marv will light the place up with his smile as usual.
Hutton, Hill & Ceullar playing for definite?

Thats quite decent. Was hoping we got a youngish team playing as the Liverpool legends team are quite good.

its has been a bit of a shambles from rangers tbh surely they know who is playing in it and nothing is mentioned
When it comes to the marketing and PR of anything Rangers related, our club are pretty shambolic and have been for years.

FFS first you said you didn’t know who was playing. I give you 7 names and now you’re moaning they’re not good enough. Jeez, with us sitting top of the league I thought even you would be in a good mood this morning.;)

:)):)):))
I knew of these few names but they would be better releasing the squad list. A few names at a time seems rather pointless.

This is me in a good mood!! :)) :))

Hutton, Cuellar, Hill and Wattereus hardly get the juices flowing.

Announce better!

Lovenkrands and Rae also playing, Kevin Thomson may also play, but he states he gets a lot of pain after these games.
I reckon Gough will be the oldest player, so don't expect 'better' players, it will include a lot of younger recently retired players to stop us getting a skudding

I knew of these few names but they would be better releasing the squad list. A few names at a time seems rather pointless.

This is me in a good mood!! :)) :))

Yer like a wee kid who gets a few sweeties - then has a tantrum because he wants more.:)

I‘m sure there will be more publicity this week.

I always knew I was going, but just hadn't got round to buying the tickets until this morning. Hopefully it'll be a good turnout! I've just bought 4 in GF4.

making money for a good cause as well. if promoted properly you could sell it out but it looks as if it's going to be a desperate push this week. selling tickets but no being able to provide w ho is actually playing is poor

Fuukin get o'er yersel, buy a tkt and enjoy the game.

Ye know when the game is whit time, whit day.

Jeest get on wi it.

Fuukin get o'er yersel, buy a tkt and enjoy the game.

Ye know when the game is whit time, whit day.

Jeest get on wi it.

i have tickets.

the fact that the top tiers aren't open the now to the public shows they are struggling to sell. which is understandable considering the pr for it has been poor.

i have tickets.

the fact that the top tiers aren't open the now to the public shows they are struggling to sell. which is understandable considering the pr for it has been poor.

The top tiers were not intended to be opened for this match

Wattereus
Richard Gough
Marvin Andrews
Trevor Steven
Kevin Thomson
Carlos Cuellar
Clint Hill
Peter Løvenkrands
Gregory Vignal
Michael Mols
Thomas Buffel
Sasa Papac
Alan Hutton
Nacho Novo
Pedro Mendes

Lots others I’ve forgotten.

a good youngish squad, should be able to give them a game anyway

Wattereus
Richard Gough
Marvin Andrews
Trevor Steven
Kevin Thomson
Carlos Cuellar
Clint Hill
Peter Løvenkrands
Gregory Vignal
Michael Mols
Thomas Buffel
Sasa Papac
Alan Hutton
Nacho Novo
Pedro Mendes

thank you :) do you know the team for liverpool Legends to

the demand would be there imo if it had a proper strong PR campaign for the game. may come across as moaning but its just a case of wanting the charities to earn as much as possible
It's £10 for adult and £5 for children the club are doing great with they prices tbh. Gerrard hinting at an appearance for Rangers will also see more attending the game.

Wattereus
Richard Gough
Marvin Andrews
Trevor Steven
Kevin Thomson
Carlos Cuellar
Clint Hill
Peter Løvenkrands
Gregory Vignal
Michael Mols
Thomas Buffel
Sasa Papac
Alan Hutton
Nacho Novo
Pedro Mendes

Thomson isn't playing. Said so himself on twitter.

Steve mcmanaman is playing for Liverpool.

no Fowler or Owen.
Fowler is in Austrailia these days.
I said in another thread that the timing is poor for this game.
Final season ticket installment just paid.
3 match europa league package.
4 home qualifiers
The semi final coming up along with xmas.
Also the fact its fairly short noticed and hardly been promoted.

Fowler is in Austrailia these days.
I said in another thread that the timing is poor for this game.
Final season ticket installment just paid.
3 match europa league package.
4 home qualifiers
The semi final coming up along with xmas.
Also the fact its fairly short noticed and hardly been promoted.
Start of school holidays too when many folk might be away I don’t know anyone who’s going to this and I’ve gave my ticket to my friends son as can’t make it now

Back