Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

What sort of crowd we expecting?

Liverpool has 50k at their last one at Anfield.

We REALLY need to promote this.

Full list

nVYLdWe.jpg

At their respective peaks I'd go:

Wattereus

Hutton
Gough
Cuellar
Papac

Steven
Mendes
Albertz

Buffel or Novo - cant decide!
Mols
Lovenkrands

Peak Gough and Cuellar aren't giving much away at the back!

What sort of crowd we expecting?

Liverpool has 50k at their last one at Anfield.

We REALLY need to promote this.

Liverpool v AC Milan back in March had just under 5 months notice

We have a 3 week notice of this game

When played AC Milan in 2012 we had 6/7 weeks IRC notice and until a week before ticket sales were just 15k after beating them on the Sunday 3-2 we sold the best of 30k in the run up of the game on that Friday night

They haven’t opened the upper decks yet apart from Bar72 as far as I can see.

They haven’t opened the upper decks yet apart from Bar72 as far as I can see.

All STH could buy their own seat except those in where Liverpool have their allocation

We never made any statement stating any area would be closed for the game

Thought Super Ally would have been up for a cameo. Would have loved to have seen him run out again.

All Govan Rear sections now available online. Would suggest ticket sales going well

Gough barely talked about the legends game in that presser. Was questioned about Morelos, Gerrard etc. Same as the Mols presser.

The only one I have actually seen promote the game and talk about Liverpool players playing was Jason McAteer.

On the Rangers side there had been very little info on players.

They MUST know who is turning up for this. Forget the secrecy ffs.

Announce players!!

12,000 + posts and still fuukin moanin. Take a rest.

Hope its a great day.

With it being school holidays which coincide with Rangers not playing. A great many season tickets holders myself included will be away elsewhere.

If it gets into 30 to 40k attendance range the turnout can be considered superb.

Bit awkward with Heskey in the same team as Gerrard after his recent comments
What comments?
If you mean about black managers not getting the same opportunities then it was hardly a dig at Gerrard etc, nothing to be awkward about.

Gerrard defo our missing number 8.
Hes just posted in Instagram, I don't know how to share a pic.

I see a bit of a stooshie has started on Twitter following this tweet from Charlie Adam.

Folk are referencing this article and various interviews at the time.

What do we think? My opinion is he shouldn't have been invited given his previous comments.

If we were to discount every player who'd ever said anything remotely critical of the Club we wouldn't have a very large pool of players to choose from I'm afraid. Charlie was never a fan favourite at Ibrox so will get more stick for it than most but, given the occasion, I hope this doesn't develop to the point where it becomes a 'story'.

Back