Rangers Legends v Liverpool Legends

Gerrards recent Instagram post has the squads, it has him playing No.8 for liverpool and then No.8 for Rangers is TBC.

Could we see Gazza make an appearance ? Or perhaps more likely the shirt is being held for Gerrard.

It will be good to see Cuellar in the jersey again and also Clint Hill who did a great turn for us when we were in need. A good defender and a likeable and modest man

Anyone who phoned the ticket office last week for tickets, got theirs through the post yet?

Think I’ll be going into the ticket portakabin this Friday for reprints !!

Tickets are beginning to go much better now. Many of the bottom tiers are low availability and the top tiers are down are steadily going the same way. Might get around 40k with last minute sales.

I'm genuinely surprised that more tickets haven't been sold yet, especially with no Rangers games during this international break.

I bought mine for SJ Rear earlier. Two Seats right next to exit 14.

Looking forward to this after seeing the line ups!

Are Liverpool bringing many fans up for this? Just had a look at two of their forums and there's not even a mention of this game on either of them.

Gerrards recent Instagram post has the squads, it has him playing No.8 for liverpool and then No.8 for Rangers is TBC.

Could we see Gazza make an appearance ? Or perhaps more likely the shirt is being held for Gerrard.

I saw another post on social media with the 8 in front of half blue and half red background

Hopefully a good crowd there for this. Surely Liverpool fans will snap up more than there allocation, hopefully.

I'm going to check out some Liverpool forums now to gauge the interest in this for them.

*Unable to find any interest in this game at all on 3 Liverpool forums. Great...

Last edited:

Dont think gazza could run 5 yrds ,saw him play in the spurs legends game to open the new stadium and he struggled

Not going,got family stuff to do that was organised before the game was announced

Last edited:
Not for me.

Rarely miss any game involving our 1st team, (home, away, Europe, even friendlies) but these games don't do it for me, I'm afraid.

Hope everyone going has a terrific day though.

I’m be there along with my brother-chance to see some old favourite players and Mr Gerrard in a blue top hopefully-what’s not to like! :))

Meeee!

Driving up from Surrey on Friday, back down Monday. Bringing boyfriend for his first visit to Ibrox, or any big stadium, and hoping to bring my uncle if he's well enough. Planning a pint in the Louden first, then maybe a couple on PRW after.

If I was able to attend Ibrox ever week maybe I wouldn't be as keen, but when your at the other end of the country with limited chances to attend stuff like this is a great option. I'm really looking forward to it.

Liverpool Legends squad: Jerzy Dudek, Glen Johnson, Jose Enrique, Jason McAteer, Steven Gerrard, Emile Heskey, Patrik Berger, Luis Garcia, Vladimir Smicer, Jermaine Pennant, Dirk Kuyt, Chris Kirkland, Jamie Carragher, Stephen Warnock.

Liverpool squad announced

Liverpool Legends squad: Jerzy Dudek, Glen Johnson, Jose Enrique, Jason McAteer, Steven Gerrard, Emile Heskey, Patrik Berger, Luis Garcia, Vladimir Smicer, Jermaine Pennant, Dirk Kuyt, Chris Kirkland, Jamie Carragher, Stephen Warnock.

Liverpool squad announced

Hopefully Pennant brings his motor and leaves it outside my house. Could be doing with a free Porsche.

Just a wee heads up. Govan Rear and Bar72 tickets are now on sale, there’s some cracking seats to be had in Bar72.

Back