Istra Youth Cup U 16's

laloyal

has started in Croatia / never saw a thread on this so apologies if I missed it...

Young bears started well with a 3-0 win against Benfica with two goals from Robbie Ure

Udinese and LA Galaxy in their group..

up next LA Galaxy on Wednesday..,

games live-streamed on YouTube...10am UK..

Last edited:
This group are going for their Fourth Trophy this season. A total credit to The Rangers. Hope upon hope some of them can really kick on and become the future Rangers.

10am start today again for our youngsters in the final group match against Udinese. We are already guaranteed to finish in the top two of our group so will play in either the final of the tournament or the 3rd/4th place match over the weekend.

We have 6 points from 2 games, LA Galaxy have 3 points and both Udinese and Benfica have 1 point each.

No idea if we will be live streamed on the link in the OP as there is another match, Slavia Prague v Red Bull Football Academy, at the same time.

10am start today again for our youngsters in the final group match against Udinese. We are already guaranteed to finish in the top two of our group so will play in either the final of the tournament or the 3rd/4th place match over the weekend.

We have 6 points from 2 games, LA Galaxy have 3 points and both Udinese and Benfica have 1 point each.

No idea if we will be live streamed on the link in the OP as there is another match, Slavia Prague v Red Bull Football Academy, at the same time.
Looks to me like it's the Red Bull game that's being shown. I might be wrong though. A draw gets us into Final

Another age group that look very impressive.

If I’m thinking about the right boy, Mackenzie Strachan is someone I heard a lot about. Small wee ginger lad? Sure someone can confirm.

McKenzie Strachan and Connor Allan add second half goals to see Rangers win 4-2 against Udinese, top their group and go through to the final unbeaten.

Final on Saturday, against Red Bull Academy (I think) - who've yet to concede a goal.

Last edited:
Yip, it’s against Red Bull. They beat Slavia 3-0.

Looking at the results clearly the two best teams made it through to the final. We are top scorers by a good margin and, as I said earlier, RB Academy have yet to concede a goal. Should be quite a match and, at last, we should be able to watch it via the YouTube link in the OP.

Looking at the results clearly the two best teams made it through to the final. We are top scorers by a good margin and, as I said earlier, RB Academy have yet to concede a goal. Should be quite a match and, at last, we should be able to watch it via the YouTube link in the OP.
Yip.

Just a reminder to everyone, the final is tomorrow. 1:00pm Glasgow time.

Back