Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

What’s the estimate on numbers traveling to Porto, anyone hazard a guess? 3000-4000 maybe?
Just under 3500 have applied for tickets, won't be far off that number, some of the applicants wont be going, just applying for the point. but they'll be a fair few going that are not in the travel club.

Just under 3500 have applied for tickets, won't be far off that number, some of the applicants wont be going, just applying for the point. but they'll be a fair few going that are not in the travel club.

Im not in the TC, praying now its not collection in porto which is looking increasingly likely as they wont have enough time to post out tickets. My mate who is in the TC has applied & offered me his ticket if succesful

If not its home end for me.

Im not in the TC, praying now its not collection in porto which is looking increasingly likely as they wont have enough time to post out tickets. My mate who is in the TC has applied & offered me his ticket if succesful

We’ve bought two tickets for section 25.

Will just be like an away end by the sounds of it

We’ve bought two tickets for section 25.

Will just be like an away end by the sounds of it

Looks like it, esentially everyone who wants one will get one, im not bothering with buying online for the home end yet, if need be i can pick up a ticket over there.

They posted out Gibraltar and Denmark tickets with only 2 days before match, they are only posted special delivery if you have selected such and paid extra 7quid for the privilege along with your travel documents.

Your pal is scamming the system. That’s why it should always be collection with photo ID at the location. I genuinely hope you get a ticket nonetheless.

6 of us going, only 2 of us in the travel club but both of us on 0 points, we will prob just get home end tickets.

Your pal is scamming the system. That’s why it should always be collection with photo ID at the location. I genuinely hope you get a ticket nonetheless.

My first european away game since osasuna 12 years ago, go easy:D

Got to agree, with no disrespect why should someone not in the TC get a ticket over folks that have paid their dues

It’s collection from Ibrox

They changed the policy at the start of the season. It’s always collection at Ibrox unless you can’t get there they will take these and arrange pick up in Porto. If u get a ticket you have to email them first to request it

I still don’t get why people are travelling to these games and not joining the Travel Club. For the vast majority of our games, the option to buy comes right down to those on zero points.

I still don’t get why people are travelling to these games and not joining the Travel Club. For the vast majority of our games, the option to buy comes right down to those on zero points.
Agreed, 3000 tickets will be more than enough, especially with no official flights as it stands.

Agreed, 3000 tickets will be more than enough, especially with no official flights as it stands.

I don’t get it. Is it to save the £20/£40? The Travel Club is still open just now, it’s worth joining just to get the points should you get knocked back.

I don’t get it. Is it to save the £20/£40? The Travel Club is still open just now, it’s worth joining just to get the points should you get knocked back.

Having trouble uploading a photo to join up, i live 3 hours away from Ibrox now so i cant just pop down to the ticket office & join up.

Having trouble uploading a photo to join up, i live 3 hours away from Ibrox now so i cant just pop down to the ticket office & join up.

You need to resize your photo, a lot of people have had the same issue.

What areas is everyone staying that's going via Lisbon?

Ive booked into an air b&b in belem

Seems nice by all accounts but looks a bit away from the main bars etc. What day & flight are you on going over fella?

me and 2 pals doing our first trip
glasgow to amsterdam to porto on the monday
confident of getting tickets , guys from our bus say itll be a breeze and if we struggle were confident of home end , or this unofficial away section

anyone on that flight by any chance ?

Porto should be closed (although who knows after TC carry on) & Feyenoord hasn't opened yet.

Cheers.

Home end or my mate it is then, unless not all tickets are taken up, looks though by the amount buying home end thats unlikely. Oh well

Ive booked into an air b&b in belem

Seems nice by all accounts but looks a bit away from the main bars etc. What day & flight are you on going over fella?

Belem is lovely. Get yourself down to Pasteis de Belem for a custard tart or 10.

Better ******g not be. I’m not flying up from South Wales to pick up a ticket, assuming I get one. Surely they have other methods for those Travel Club members not based in Glasgow?
The default is collection at Ibrox.If this is unsuitable for you,you can email the travel club and explain this.You then would have the option of emailing them your travel itinerary and they would post ticket via special delivery (you pay the fee).For those not based in the UK ,they can uplift ticket in host city from SLO,but needs to be pre-arranged through the Travel Club.

Back