New Ibrahimovic statue in Sweden

Davie Weir

New Ibrahimovic statue in Malmo

_109160696_gettyimages-1174488934.jpg

skysports-zlatan-ibrahimovic_4799267.jpg

Not keen on statues of people,especially foothlballers with a massive ego. Can appreciate a memorial to the souls who perished in war, there's something honourable about that. But this is a joke.

Mate of mine is a big malmo fan and he told me that the bold
Fella was at school with his daughter and even as a teenager
He thought he was destined for great things. Nothing like self
Belief I guess.

I prefer men.

I don't usually like the cocky players but there's something about Ibra that just makes me laugh and not take his stuff that serious. Fantastic player. I used to hate how the English commentators etc would talk him down until that that night in Sweden. They changed so much after that lol.

Wondering the same, went to order it and there's one called I Am Football as well?

I Am Zlatan is his proper book. The one you mention is a kinda weird picture book with interviews and stuff from players he’s played with and brief comments from the man himself. He’s arrogant as %^*& but his book really does give an amazing insight into him and I would challenge anyone who doesn’t like him to read his book and not enjoy it. You don’t have to like him to read it in my opinion, if anything, it’ll make you like him.

A football legend either way.

He makes me laugh.

Some player though. His goal scoring and league title record is quite something.

I Am Zlatan is his proper book. The one you mention is a kinda weird picture book with interviews and stuff from players he’s played with and brief comments from the man himself. He’s arrogant as %^*& but his book really does give an amazing insight into him and I would challenge anyone who doesn’t like him to read his book and not enjoy it. You don’t have to like him to read it in my opinion, if anything, it’ll make you like him.

A football legend either way.
just bought this along with Pirlo's & Crouch's books too

The guy is a legend and was a truly world class player. That goal against England - no one else would have attempted it.

True legend.

33 trophies although two stripped.

A goalscoring record where at its worst was 1 in 2.

Back