Battle of the Wags - Rooney v Vardy and The Sun

Seems a bit off - would Vardy go running to the media about a basement flooding?? What did she have to gain as I doubt she needed cash. Hardly a negative Rooney story slant either, just an everyday event.

Very likely the press have access to her account by some "other means" other than Rebekah Vardy.

Think this could get messy ...

Doesn't really. Attention seeking cow craving more attention?

Agree with others though could just as easily have been the MSM scum.

Didn't realise there was a thread on it in here too.

Coleen Rooney Loyal. Give the lassie some credit, that's a brilliant way of smoking out a grass.

As to why Vardy would do it, maybe it's something to do with the "Secret WAG" column that the Sun publish.. wonder who could be behind that?

Be to plug some bullshit reality TV show farce
Can't they all just cut to the chase and get their tits out

Seems a bit off - would Vardy go running to the media about a basement flooding?? What did she have to gain as I doubt she needed cash. Hardly a negative Rooney story slant either, just an everyday event.

Very likely the press have access to her account by some "other means" other than Rebekah Vardy.

Think this could get messy ...
Unfortunately, some people just like to chat shit about others cause it makes them feel better about their own life.

The also like to show they are 'in the know', it helps to feed their over inflated ego.

Doesn't really. Attention seeking cow craving more attention?

Agree with others though could just as easily have been the MSM scum.

Vardy is an attention seeking cow for telling the press that Rooney's basement is flooded?? Fecking hell how does that even work??o_O

Woman in shock that the stuff she posts on social media doesn't remain private.

If you want to have a private life then get the %^*& off social media. It really is simple.

Vardy is a snake though, caught an absolute ripper. Excuses from the mentally challenged playbook. I was hacked, I'm pregnant. Sudden victim complex.

Vardy is an attention seeking cow for telling the press that Rooney's basement is flooded?? Fecking hell how does that even work??o_O

Why else would she do it? As she says herself she doesn't need the money.

As said above though, I'm sceptical myself about it. Different worlds mate.

It definitely would have been a better course of action.

I dunno about that, it wouldn't have 100% proved her right.

All Rebekah Vardy has to do is change her password, not report things to The Sun and she looks innocent, even though it could've been her.

Colleen done the right thing by outing her and Vardy's excuses about being pregnant and on holiday etc just makes it seem even more likely that Rooney is correct.

Why the %^*& am I even commenting on a thread about these two down and outers anyway? :))

I'm with Coleen on this one. If she's noticed a trend in the sun getting an inside scoop on her life and what she's doing then fair play for smoking it out.

However, for the life of me, I can't figure out why Vardy's Mrs would do this? Like she says; she doesn't exactly need the money does she? Pretty sure Jamie is on a few bob a week at Leicester.

To be fair, its a decent bit of detective work by Mrs Rooney. Mrs Vardy now playing the 'my account was hacked card'. She doesn't have Irish roots does she?

I'm with Coleen on this one. If she's noticed a trend in the sun getting an inside scoop on her life and what she's doing then fair play for smoking it out.

However, for the life of me, I can't figure out why Vardy's Mrs would do this? Like she says; she doesn't exactly need the money does she? Pretty sure Jamie is on a few bob a week at Leicester.
I've encountered plenty of birds in the past who comparitively speaking haven't had two bob to their name, wouldn't stop them from muck raking or bitching about their "friends" or even partners behind their back. This is the same thing, just on a bigger scale. Throw in a financial incentive and it's not hard to work out.

I’m on Mrs Rooney’s side.

I’d never heard of Rebekah Vardy prior to Jamie becoming famous and her only claim to fame appears to be being married to a famous footballer.

As mentioned earlier the Sun now runs a weekly “Secret Wag” column, who could possibly be behind that I wonder?

It's the "You should have told me and I could have changed my passwords and we could have seen if it was still happening"

Literally thick as %^*&.

Loved that bit. “Look babes it’s stopped now. Told ya it must’ve been those nasty hackers!!”

To the point of why she did it and her not needing money. She’s doing it to win favour from the papers so they help keep her relevant so she can build a media career for herself. Comes across as a total cu.nt of a woman

Interesting.

The flooded basement story Rooney talked about has mysteriously disappeared from the Sun's website.

"Legal removal"

I didn't realise the flooded basement was a real thing. I just assumed it was a euphemism.

Like "wet as an otters pocket".

After watching several hours of ladies tennis, Felicity found she had a flooded basement.

I’m on Mrs Rooney’s side.

I’d never heard of Rebekah Vardy prior to Jamie becoming famous and her only claim to fame appears to be being married to a famous footballer.

As mentioned earlier the Sun now runs a weekly “Secret Wag” column, who could possibly be behind that I wonder?
Is that not how Colleen is famous to

Can tolerate the international break a bit more if we get public spats like this.

Get them on the Logan Paul undercard!

Someone post up some pics of her from when Jamie Vardy was a non league player, lets see the work the slags had done since he earned cash

Back