Belarus V's Scotland Under 19's

It has Belarus as the home team on the score in the corner. I thought this must be in deepest darkest Minsk or something.

Criminal defending there, you can't take on men on the edge of your own box when you're the last man.

I thought the way they looked utterly crestfallen that this must have cost them qualification for something. But looks like it's only the first game.

Thought Patterson and McPake caused them all kinds of issues, mebude looking sharp as always

I couldn't believe we didn't score in the last 10 minutes in all fairness. They absolutely battered that goal.

I couldn't believe we didn't score in the last 10 minutes in all fairness. They absolutely battered that goal.
To be fair, the Belarus keeper didn't make a save in the last 10 minutes...well the 8 minutes I saw anyway. The Scotland finishing looked a bit tired. Build up play was good to see though.

To be fair, the Belarus keeper didn't make a save in the last 10 minutes...well the 8 minutes I saw anyway. The Scotland finishing looked a bit tired. Build up play was good to see though.

Well yeah, I only had one eye on it but every time I looked up they were crossing it in, there was a header which he probably should have buried, there was a few last ditch blocks from the Belarusians.

Thought Patterson and McPake caused them all kinds of issues, mebude looking sharp as always

Nathan is a very exciting talent.

He's a very athletic and aggressive right back.

Possibly our best prospect at that level.

Back