Ever wondered what Sheyi Ojo would order at a curry house?

Sounds to me like he orders like he plays - starts off slow, ponderous, pretty bland, with the staff ready to lose their patience with him, but the prospect always remains of him throwing in a curve ball right at the end with a request for the hottest vindaloo available.

The staff are left thinking wow "he knows his curries" whilst simultaneously forgetting the previous 3 minutes of "It's gotta beeee some...…..rice and some...….some...curry sauce"

In short, he blows hot and cold but has the ability to pull something special out of the bag - I should just have posted this sentence tbh.
Superb !! :D

I thought Jake Hasties answer was the funniest

"Ehhh, a chicken curry!"

I know the guy is only 19/20 but he answered it like a 5 year old :D

No idea why Ojo is the one getting it tight.

Goldson - I would order a naan and rice...

At least Ojo gets some sauce into the mix.

Either way, sack the board etc etc.

Glad he wasn't involved in this. He'd just have let the interviewer walk all over him by being too softly spoken.
Robertson recently held a presser about an Indian - and Indian football team link up (pointless). He came across superbly- really convincing - wasn't awkward and cringey at all. Delighted he is a the helm............ :rolleyes:

Ojo for MD !!

"You've gotta get rice ...and some curry sauce ...ehhhh... ...it makes sense."

Good job he never mentioned vegetables, it would basically be cannibalism.

Dave King really needs to sort this out.
I was in Mister Singh’s last year.
Joe Worrall was in with his mum and dad then night before a match. Big man was just getting stuck into his full boonha curry feast with all the trimmings, when in walks Dave King and Douglas Park and sit down at the next table. He must have been wishing the ground would open up and swallow him! :D

Joe Worrall was in with his mum and dad then night before a match. Big man was just getting stuck into his full boonha curry feast with all the trimmings, when in walks Dave King and Douglas Park and sit down at the next table. He must have been wishing the ground would open up and swallow him! :D
Was it the Killie away league match in January ?!:oops:

They were pointing o'er at ye claiming you were the Diner Tec.​

Liewell and the Celtc management team walk into an Chinese and Liewell orders a beef curry. The waiter says 'ok Mr Liewell, and what about the vegetables?' Liewell - they'll have the same as me. The old ones are the best.

Was it just before Killie away? :D

Back