Russia v Scotland Match Thread (**Please Stay on Topic**)

the way footballers dive constantly is a farce, thats twirl shouldve seen him booked

Has Callum McGregor touched the ball yet? Why is player of the year Forrest not playing? is he being rested by Clarke?

Maybe one day we’ll see a team from these shores go abroad and not play like the ball is made of lava.

I wonder if Shankland and Burke as a pair would work better? Even if he just holds the ball up.

Has to be said, Russia seem to get a lot of joy down Robertson’s side. Burke is atrocious, has no ability whatsoever.

He must be THE most overrated Scottish player of the millennium.
Thing is, he looked a real prospect at Forest but his career just seemed to stall after that move to Leipzig.

He's lucky Scotland have so few decent players or he wouldn't be getting near international football after the last couple of years he's had.

Burke is like one of those guys who wasn't good at football at school and you just said to them just run about a bit. Can't pass, can't head, can't control a ball and the awareness of a slug.

We are being cut wide open down our right hand side because our right back has chosen to play as a centre-back leaving Fraser to track back and not one of the coaching staff seem to have noticed.

Typical,i took the Ruskies @1/2 :(

In all honesty tho Scotland are holding their own whilst Russia have been disappointing,must be a terrible game to watch jf you're a neutral.

It's as good as could be expected. Russia have been wasteful in the final third and don't look any great team.

Nothing to add about Burke that hasn't been said above. Going forward we're dreadful.

Most of Russias play coming down "the best LB in the world's" side. He looks dreadful when playing for Scotland.
That’s because the team is dreadful.

Going from Liverpool and Klopp to Scotland and Clarke must make him wish he had an English grandparent.

I remember a friendly we played against Liepzig thinking "That Burke is going to be world class". Hes utter garbage by the sound of it.

_109188306_hi057210823.jpg

I think this picture adequately sums up that first half.

Only the San marinos of world football set up like Scotland, its embarrassing, Burke cannot pass, why someone paid 13 million for him is a mystery, Scotland may take something from the game, but watching them is like get root canal treatment without anaethsthetc.

Back