Feyenoord - where bears going that don't have tickets?

139 euros for tickets on stub hub if anyone’s desperate and doesn’t mind being in the away end.

In early 2012 I stayed in a placed called "The Flying Pig". I was shown to my room that was actually very rustic and had low ceilings etc. I was preparing a report for a presentation the next day and lying on the mound of pillows with other folks and my laptop smoking Silk Cut Ultras til I ran out and smoked something else. When I went back to my room the walls and ceilings seemed to be closing in so much I had to crawl into my bed. It was only in the morning I was told I was in a disused serving hatch next door to my room, but at least my laptop - with the biggest pile of nonsensical shite I'd ever written - was still among the cushions.

For the Aalkmar and Feyenoord games I started off in Dam square and those were ok because all I did was drink and couldn't remember the games. Full of Rangers fans though.

Any bears booked tickets yet? Probably looking like we’re going to attempt for section HH next to the away section

Any bears booked tickets yet? Probably looking like we’re going to attempt for section HH next to the away section
Not sure if that would be the best place to go, i know Rapid opened up the section next to the bears last season, i had bought a ticket for that myself and had a great time but don't see Feyenoord doing the same. I went in the home end in 2002 , in the Olympiatribune stand and didn't get any bother but the bit beside where the bears were, looked pretty mental.

https://acties.feyenoord.nl/kaartverkoopinformatie/feyenoord--rangers-fc&nodeId=5840

On Feyenoords website it's saying general public can buy up to 4 tickets from saturday onwards. I'd heard that last time their "ultras" deliberately got tickets right beside us - probably to attempt that pathetic "charge" like the did at Ibrox.

Lalsger's probably right that a main stand or family section ticket is probably your best bet!

I've signed up on Feyenoords website and I reckon that's all you need to get tickets on Saturday but unsure about needing a dutch address etc just now.

https://acties.feyenoord.nl/kaartverkoopinformatie/feyenoord--rangers-fc&nodeId=5840

On Feyenoords website it's saying general public can buy up to 4 tickets from saturday onwards. I'd heard that last time their "ultras" deliberately got tickets right beside us - probably to attempt that pathetic "charge" like the did at Ibrox.

Lalsger's probably right that a main stand or family section ticket is probably your best bet!

I've signed up on Feyenoords website and I reckon that's all you need to get tickets on Saturday but unsure about needing a dutch address etc just now.
Gawna give this a go as well, cheers mate!

Anyone know whats the latest with the Travel Club? The club seem to be taking their time with sorting things out since Thomas Cook was taken over by Hays Travel

Anyone know whats the latest with the Travel Club? The club seem to be taking their time with sorting things out since Thomas Cook was taken over by Hays Travel

No one knows anything, won't start getting Feyenoord into until after Porto

Back