Semi final ballot today?

North Stand for me. Curious as to why it says “Normal Post”, always opted to collect my tickets and don’t recall changing it in the summer.

How are Hearts ticket sales going? Good chance those who didn't get today will get in a week or so just like last years semi final against Aberdeen

Did it not used to be the case that Hampden tickets were sent special delivery unless they were collected?

North Stand for me. Curious as to why it says “Normal Post”, always opted to collect my tickets and don’t recall changing it in the summer.
Mine is the same, I definitely didn’t change it, must be a decision to send them out made by Rangers!

Can anyone see a note of semi final/final sign up in their account or cccs part of website? Renewed as normal ticking everything but worried now can’t see anything. Down for away games, getting only killie away as of yet, and see no note of that so hoping just missing on account display.

Can anyone see a note of semi final/final sign up in their account or cccs part of website? Renewed as normal ticking everything but worried now can’t see anything. Down for away games, getting only killie away as of yet, and see no note of that so hoping just missing on account display.
They’ve been took off and no one has had more than 1 away game through cccs yet

Reckon folk who missed out will get chance of a ticket later on as I don’t imagine Hearts will sell out. Should be easy enough to pick up spares closer to the game, those who missed out will have first dibs on a final ticket if we get there too

How are Hearts ticket sales going? Good chance those who didn't get today will get in a week or so just like last years semi final against Aberdeen

1st day of sale for them STH can buy 2 per account and to those that 80+ loyal points

General sale is on Friday for them

Initial allocation is 17k

Reckon folk who missed out will get chance of a ticket later on as I don’t imagine Hearts will sell out. Should be easy enough to pick up spares closer to the game, those who missed out will have first dibs on a final ticket if we get there too

This happened to me last year with the Aberdeen game. Hopefully with Hearts abysmal form their uptake will be really low. The thread on their hopes against us hopefully gives indication of this being the case.

I think those who actually don’t seem to know this are just looking for bites. It’s down in black and white at the start of every season and has been as long as I can remember.
As far as I can recall it’s always been that way since CCCS came into play, you may be right in the looking for bites comments as it’s really not difficult at all to understand.

It’s two different schemes.
No one has had more than 1 away ticket via CCCS.
I do know that was only meaning we have been a bit unfortunate with the way it’s worked out so far. Been on both schemes for as long as I can remember, it’s becoming a nightmare for away tickets these days.

I never get emails and normally get tickets for Hampden. Before folk go apeshit and think they haven’t been allocated anything.

My cousin is on the F&F scheme has been emailed so I’ll have tickets (I think). He got an email for Livi away and mine came through the post a week later.

Back